What state do you live in.

kcodd

Cadet
Re: What state do you live in.

Born in northern calif, raised in southern calif and now live in Indiana home of the Indy 500!

marcmccain

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey Waco,<br /><br /> Have you ever eaten catfish, coleslaw, hushpuppies, and cheesed grits at Ray's Mill Pond or sneaked into one of Langdale's ponds. If so you might be from Valdosta.<br /><br /> I was born in '49 and graduated from Lowndes County High in 67. Been 'round the world a few time since then. But never found home cooked fish like they make at Ray's.

Rob Fisher

Cadet

Long Island N.Y., Home to the largest parking lot in the north east...'The Long Island Expressway'. But seriously, water and unbelievable fishing, both salt and fresh, all around us. Happy Hawg Huntin' to all! Great Site!!! :D :cool: :p ;)

seaswirl110

Cadet

I'm in southern California, North Hollywood to be exact. Moved here from Salem, Mass in 76 when my father was transfered. :cool:

cindytim

Seaman Apprentice

NONE OF YOUR **** BUSINESS<br /><br />(just read the bottom of each post moron) :D

daddysdream

Cadet

delaware. i've been fishing for largemouth bass until recently-got a bay boat. will now return to saltwater to target founder, trout and stripers. :cool: eventually will end up offshore to target big blues, shark and tuna

Dman

Petty Officer 1st Class

Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Western side of the state. Originally from the Twin Cities. Fish for Muskies, Bass, Walleye, Northern, Cats, Carp, you name it.<br />My website for the area. <br /> http://myweb.ecomplanet.com/GLEA8449/ <br /><br />Dman

88spl

Petty Officer 1st Class

Garland Texas here, and have a small farm (20acr)south of Garland, Corsicana Texas. Fish mostly<br />Richland Chambers Res. Have 2 children 15/12, who love to play on the water, so Lake Ray Hubbard solves that problem well.

Far Western Kentucky. 10 miles from KY & Barkley Lake, 1/2 mile from Tenn. River, 2 miles from the Ohio River, 30 miles from the Mississippi River. Finding a place to fish is no problem!!!!! :D

Tinman

Cadet

Alaska !!!! "The last Frontier"<br /><br />Got Salmon?

renegadepro

Cadet

Only the second person to admit to being a beer loving, brat farting, Packer passionate, cheese head. Hello form the beautiful state of Wisconsin.<br />The only thing higher than taxes here is the cow S***.<br /><br />If you head up S*** Creek don't forget the spare paddle. :eek: ;) :eek:

cgrivois

Cadet

Columbia South Carolina, transplanted from way the heck up in northern Maine. Fish for big cats Stripers, panfish and red snapper "budweiser's".<br /><br />Excelent site, lets keep on fixing those rigs so we can get em in the water.<br /><br />Craig<br />Columbia SC

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Rayland, Ohio....now where the heck is that your thinking? North of Wheeling, WVa. Not much in this town but some pretty good folks. Best part is I'm only 5 minutes from dry land to being on the water.<br /><br />Jim

RICKRICK1

Ensign

Cowtown--Fort Worth TEXAS :D :D <br /><br />Thought101--where in Idaho do you live? I used to live in Glenns Ferry at one time. Used to fish at the Three Island Crossing.

John Carpenter

Petty Officer 1st Class

Good to see another KY. boy on here Sam...I boat mostly on Ky. lake...Little Bear, with an occasional trip up the Cumberland to Nashville.<br /><br />Go Cats!

NOSLEEP

Commander

Southern Alberta,Were high mountian lakes<br />give up 40lb + lake trout. The rivers flow<br />from the mountains with big browns & rainbows<br />for the fly...None of my favorite chinook<br />salmon :( !!

ebbtide176

Commander

talk about a drawing! got people chiming in from every nook & cranny! lol<br /><br />me? i'm from the state of disarray...<br /><br />originally from the sticks near Chickamauga, GA