What state do you live in.

Tackle Box

Cadet
Mr. Horsepower had a good thing going down below with his post below on users name.<br /><br />I would like to know where to majority of people write from. Are they from west cost, east coast, central? Post your state and I don't mean your state of mind HA HA HA. So many people where do they all come from????? I live on the border of Oregon and Washington, West Coast , Good salmon fishing on the Columbia and the Willamettte.....and in eastern Oregon I fish the channel cats . PS. note what your favorite fishing is in your state :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: What state do you live in.

It is what makes this site so great. They are global.<br />I am from SW Florida.<br /><br />
TN_floridaC.JPG

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

North Central Texas.<br /><br />Red sky at night. . .<br />JB :)

crazyray2

Seaman Apprentice

Northwest Louisiana, "The Sportsman's Paradise" :D

fone_man

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Middle Tennessee... <br /><br />"G O D"'s Country & Music City, USA!!!<br /><br />My favorite fishing is... "12 OZ'er" out of the cooler!!!<br /><br />"G O D" Bless America!!!<br /><br /> :D

Backlash

Chief Petty Officer

Northwest Washington - Salmon is KING.<br /> :) :)

motor man

Recruit

Freeport NY, the boating and fishing capital of the Northeast! Fluke/Flounder/Bass etc...<br /> :rolleyes:

motor man

Recruit

Hello Backlash, do any Halibut fishing?! Flatfish are king :)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Darn good idea tackle box, I'm from Mid-Ohio, 15 min. from the Race Track, an hour away from lake Erie, and about 3 hours to the Ohio River. Lake Erie I like walleye and perch. There not much fight to the perch, but its the best fish I've ever ate. The Ohio River is where it is fun to catch the big cats, don't want to eat them though, they say you'll glow in the dark if you do! :rolleyes: <br />I have found that you should always keep you tackle box closed, cuz if you don't, It will rain into it, and if that dosen't happen, your buddy will spill his beer in it! :D

martinwinte

Petty Officer 3rd Class

North Carolina Mountains. Ride on lake Normann in Charlotte alot, too.

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Central Vermont, not too far from many great bass fishing lakes and trout streams.<br /><br />Bob US Army Retired :cool:

clanton

Rear Admiral

Crystal river, Florida, big bend area about 70 miles North of Tampa. Sometimes find me in Panama City, FT Myers, Immokalee, or Georga.

Navigator

Chief Petty Officer

Tampa, (West Central Florida) - Fish the Skyway Bridge and way out in the Gulf of Mexico.<br />Nav :cool:

needadrink

Seaman

I must be the odd man out comming from West Australia.<br /><br />I fish the Indian ocean.

BearcatMLA

Cadet

I'm from Ruston, Louisiana...about 20 miles from "crazyray2". I must say that bass fishin around here is king. However, we still have our share of "perch-jerkers". A memorable trip for me was going fishin down on Lake Okeechobee in Florida, where my grandmother lived...unfortunately she passed on this last friday. Great woman of God! It's nice to join this board...hope to learn from, and maybe offer advice to others! :cool:

suzukidave

Petty Officer 1st Class

What do you catch in the indian ocean needadrink? <br />I'm from Vancouver, British Columbia. Interesting that unlike Washington state,where Backlash hails from, just over on the cold side of the border salmon can be Spring, Chinook, Coho, Humpy, Pink, Sockeye, Dog, Chum and even Atlantic once in a while, but never properly addressed as King! Not that the guy who caught a 96lber up by Prince Rupert this year might disagree with me...<br /><br /> :)

Peter O

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I'm from just outside Edmonton, Alberta. I found this BB this weekend while searching for info on boat motors. I learned more in a couple of hours here than I ever could have running around to dealers. great place.<br />Favorite spots are Shuswap lake for big Lakers and Rainbows.

needadrink

Seaman

G,day suzukidave<br /><br />The most common fish over here are Snapper, Tailor, Trevally, Yellow Fin Tuna and a good variety of Shark. <br /><br />There is also Sailfish for the the game fisher.