What state do you live in.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: What state do you live in.

Town of Erin, Washington County, S.E. Wisconsin.<br />Musky is my fish of choice, devil in their hearts.<br />Blue Gills for the table (yum yum yum)

Sunnyone

Cadet

Beatrice, Nebraska!! Right in the middle of the United States!! We do lots of river fishing, ponds, some small lakes. I say small lakes cuz I am originally from Minnesota and the lakes there are great. Love those northern. Here in Nebraska though we catch catfish, bass, bluegil, perch, and of course those rotton old bullheads.<br /><br />Take care and good luck fishin!!!!!<br /><br />Sunny

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Hey Roscoe, you fish the Miller Dam flowage just west of you?<br />My Bride and I did our honey moon upnorth, day fishing here and there, including Miller Dam and the Big Chip.<br />Did a nasty in the Medford Malibu Inn's jacuzzi, forgot about about the Inn's survaylance cam!!! :eek: :eek: ;) ;) :D :D :D

catfish1

Senior Chief Petty Officer

bluefield, west virginia. moved here from southern calif 13yrs ago.

ALG

Cadet

Largo, Florida 13 years.Point of origin North Jersey.You have the north,the south,and then theres Florida.

jim phillips

Chief Petty Officer

Madison florida 60 miles east of tallahassee. When I can I fish out of Keaton beach or take a weekend and head to crystal river florida.

dhud64

Petty Officer 1st Class

State of confusion here too.<br />Mabe we should get together since we're so close? :D <br />Actuall twenty miles south of Kansas City, MISSOURI.

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

dont forget the State of Denial ... :eek: <br /><br />Outboard Jim ... you are not far from toronto then, the place where Bob Urich grew up... Robert Urich, of Vegas fame ... Interesting story, there is a pulp mill there, and I was loaded down with 30 tons of the stuff, heading east .... I saw that 22 runs straight out of Wheeling into Pittsburgh, which was the direction I was going, so off I go, around midnight<br /><br />Before long, I am losing speed in a HURRY, downshifting downshifting till the truck just stops, I feel like I am in a roller coaster car pointing almost straight up<br /><br />I cant turn around<br /><br />I cant back this thing miles and miles either<br /><br />oh sh!t!!!!!<br /><br />as most moments of greatness come to be, there was a fateful decision made with sweat pouring off me .. no cels back then, CB useless, too far from anywhere ... I reasoned there is one chance, get her revvved up and launched in GRANNY GEAR, hope the clutch doesnt shatter, that the driveshaft doesnt twist like a tube of toothpaste, maybe just maybe ...<br /><br />the cab bounced like an insane paddle ball, Im sure the front wheels came off the ground, but slowwwly she got going ... 320 horses, god knows how much torque, and shes barely making 1400 rpms in granny gear, IN GRANNY GEAR, in snails go faster than this massive torque multiplication gear ... naturally, the temp gauge starts creeping up and she falls back a bit, 1300, 1200 ... the entire time, with foot to the floor, cmon lil kitty cat, (catepillar engine) CLIMB THE HILL<br /><br />finally made it, descent was hairy, at the truck stop no one believed I made it with that much weight in that small truck (small engine that is) over 22, are you CRAZY Ray????<br /><br />so I started using that on the CB, Crazy Ray the Jersey Rebel, (since the summer house in Villas, which is nine miles from cape may point, jerseys version of Lands End, is BELOW the Mason Dixon Line, I didnt have a problem with the Rebel handle) and often I would hear, hey there Crazy Ray, haulin di-nee-mite in that <br /><br />Otherwise, I live right near philly, Cherry Hill NJ, and the fishing around here is weakies, fluke, blues and flounder, the bay can also surprise ya with spot and croakers, sea bass and in the spring to early summer, giant DRUM fish come into the del bay<br /><br />gotta love that bay!<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D :D

Ralph 123

Captain

UH HUH! No wonnder I agree with Ray and MY so much. I live in both states, Confusion and Denial, and I keep going back and forth between the two. It's nice becuase you either have no idea what's going on half the time and the other half, you just pretend you don't. The taxes are high though, but hey, bliss ain't cheap. I have been thinking about moving to the State of Ignorance, but I hear it is full :eek:

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I live in south central Georgia. Three rivers, many small private ponds, 80 miles to the gulf, 85 miles to the atlantic. I fish for what ever is biting and sometimes, apparently for what is not! I am retired after 22 years in the navy and have fished for halibut and salmon while stationed in Adak, Alaska, loved it!

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

LOL Ralph, that commuting thing really gets ya worn out after a while huh?<br /><br /> :D :D :D