What state do you live in.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: What state do you live in.

State of confusion, land of dilusion.<br /><br />I refuse to tell you what state I am in. If you can't figure it out, then you don't need to know.

Jack Shellac

Lieutenant Commander

I live in Mobile, AL on Mobile Bay and fish in the bay and in the Gulf of Mexico. We also have excellent fresh water fishing in the rivers of the Mobile Bay Delta.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

I live in a state of confusion normally....<br />15yrs of marraige will do that to you! :D <br />I'm on the erie barge canal in NY btw. buffalo<br />and Roch., 20 mi. from lake ontario.

Tacklewasher

Lieutenant Commander

Central BC. State of confusion. Not even snow on the ground.<br /><br />Hey Barry&Lori (in Abbotsford), ever go after Sturgeon? I planned to catch one last fall but the plans fell through. Think I'll try in the spring. Usual fish are small Rainbows, small perch, odd Salmon when I'm willing to drive 4 hours.

plywoody

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I am now in Longview, Wa. but lived near Blind River, Ontario for the last 10 years or so.<br /><br />Good salmon fishing here, but probably better salmon fishing in Lake Huron, off Mississagi Island. Lived on a little lake called Bright Lake near Iron Bridge Ontario--my neighbor caught a 106 lb Sturgeon a couple of years ago while ice fishing in Bright--had to panic and get a chainsaw to enlarge his ice fishing hole to get the leviathan thru the hole!!!<br /><br />John

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

the "Salmon River" north of syracuse is aptly named. 106lb Sturgeon??? :eek:

11 footer

Lieutenant

I'm about 20 mins outside of boston.<br /><br />11

zorro1

Seaman

Find this about as well.......<br /><br /> posted March 04, 2002 01:22 AM <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />When God made the world he took a lot of time putting together a little paradise way down in the south Pacific.<br />He filled the lakes and rivers with large numbers of fish and all around the islands there were hundreds of different varities to many to count.<br />This little acre became known as new Zealand.<br />The only mistake he made was the ice holes he made us for neighbours <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />ASK youtrselves this. IS IT YOU???????????????

zorro1

Seaman

Don,t you jusy love this?<br /><br /> posted January 07, 2003 08:00 PM <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Find this about as well.......<br /><br />posted March 04, 2002 01:22 AM <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />When God made the world he took a lot of time putting together a little paradise way down in the south Pacific.<br />He filled the lakes and rivers with large numbers of fish and all around the islands there were hundreds of different varities to many to count.<br />This little acre became known as new Zealand.<br />The only mistake he made was the ice holes he made us for neighbours.<br /><br />Milage Different yes. View no. <br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />ASK youtrselves this. IS IT YOU???????????????

CatCruzer

Cadet

From the big little town of Lomasco, KY. 7 Miles from Eddy Bay....<br /><br />Sam_fisherman and Relentless, what do you guys mostly fish for? I mostly fish for blues cats, below Barkley Dam and down river on the Cumberland River, and Barkley Lake at the Pen.

Fishbusters

Ensign

Since the bottom of the post says it I will elaborate in fishing terms. <br />I LIVE 15 MIN MAX TIME FROM LEAVING THE YARD TO LAUNCHING ON SANTEE COOPER!!!! YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT!!!! Another thing is within 3 hours either way I could be trolling for marlin or flyfishing for trout. The marlin I don't have the boat for but I know who does and the trout I do a couple times a year but mainly I fish Santee Cooper. I can't say there is much better place to live for a fisherman because I could fish for almost anything on the East coast within a day trip.

FLATHEAD

Captain

Eastern Pa. Lots of lakes to fish and the the Delaware river. Atlantic ocean

zorro1

Seaman

For I live in a state of confusion? Is it youu or MM e who needs heeeelp?

chadh

Cadet

Port Austin Michigan here, The tip of the thumb.

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

Well, I can see the Mississippi River, and in its reflection I can see the Louisiana State Capital (Which is in Baton Rouge). I can also watch Vehicles driving back and forth over the Mississippi Bridge.<br /><br />Just one of GodsBeast's