What state do you live in.

runrrob

Cadet
Re: What state do you live in.

Yorba Linda, California. We live about 15 minutes from Disneyland. We do most of our boating in Lake Mojave which is on the border of Arizona and Nevada.

jdenton

Seaman Apprentice

North eastern Ky. Took up muskie fishing this past spring on Cave Run Lake (40 min. drive). A local guide pulled a 54" (45lb.) monster out two weeks ago. Broke the 1998 record which also came out of Cave Run. My cousin landed (9) muskies in one day two thursdays ago. I have been to busy the last couple of months to get on the lake, but can't wait to get caught up and chase what I consider some of the most exciting fishing around. If anyone is passing through the area and interested in trying some muskie action let me know, I fish by myself alot and boy landing these muskies by yourself is a chore.

MITCH WELCH

Seaman Apprentice

I live in New Hill, NC. Outside of Raleigh. I fish for bass, bass, and bass. Do a lot of tournament fishing. Fish Gaston and Kerr on the NC/VA border. Live 15 minutes for Sharon Harris and Jordon Lake. My property is backed by Jordon wildlife game land.

pimentel15

Seaman Apprentice

hey I live in miami florida 3-4 hour from good buddy Mr clanton great person and just<br />when you think humanity stinks people like clanton bring you back.<br /><br />note hey clanton call me in summer I ll take out dolphin fishing.

Toontime

Petty Officer 3rd Class

We be from central Alabamastan where Cats and Crappie are King and Queen.

mrnobody

Seaman Apprentice

Ogden utah<br />where the laketrout reach 31"<br />at a 100 mile long lake called Flaming Gorge borders N-E Utah and S-W Idaho

Shangster

Cadet

I live on a small island off the north end of Vancouver Island here in British Columbia. Around here we fish 5 species salmon (Spring, (also known as Chinooks or Kings) Sockeye (Reds), Coho (Silvers), Dogs (Chums) and Pinks (Humpies or Slimeballs)<br />We also fish Steelhead, Halibut, Herring (for bait), Ling Cod, Rockfish, Octopus (best Halibut bait), Prawns, Shrimp, Crab, Clams ( Killer chowders!) and Urchins. We aren't allowed to take Abalone now because it's endangered but there is a decent stock here. We are about 150 miles too far north for Oysters (they will live if transplanted but can't reproduce because the water is too cold.

scottvs

Cadet

Green Bay, Wisconsin. Best of everything, the Bay, Lake Michigan, trout streams, dams, rivers and lakes. You name it, it is here. LM/SM Bass, walleye, pike, musky, crappie, perch, coho, chinook,etc.

wakatoa

Cadet

From Levin,New Zealand usually fish out of my camp at Whangaruru harbour about 12 miles south of Bay of Islands.

coastiegirl

Cadet

I switched from the Fla keys Dolphin and Lobster to the TN river. can't see the bottom no more..... :p :cool:

Trent

Captain

Southern Alabama...Came from North Alabama..Boy do I miss that Tenn..River!!

Capn Mike

Chief Petty Officer

Vancouver, WA, just across the river from the People's Republic of OR-EE-Gone. Hey, yous' guys on the Columbia...any of you fish for walleye in between salmon runs? I need to learn how!! (I'll even let an Oregonian on my boat if he doesn't bring lite beer...) :p

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hello Tacklebox, from New Zealand.<br />Not a state of the USA but we've got some crockery belonging to you guys waiting to be picked up next year. It's a cup I believe.<br />Just kidding, we intend holding onto it a bit longer yet, it does our boat building reputation a lot of good, not to mention the tourist industry. Have a good winter over there.<br />Ross

D

DJ

Arizona. Yes, there's water here. I'll admit it's a little more than weird tying up the boat to a cactus.

Deathray

Cadet

Been living in central Cali since 1986.Mainly fish the cal. delta & S.F. Bay for stripers, sturgeon, salmon & sharks. In the summer months I do alotta of bass fishin in the foothill lakes.Originally from Columbus, Georgia where bass & crappie were king. I miss the most going down to Destin Florida & catching all the toothy critters off the pier there. Man I love the Florida panhandle! :cool:

Pursuit2150

Chief Petty Officer

I'm from South New Jersey,not to be confused with the north part. I fish the Little Egg inlet & off shore. About 16 miles from Atlantic City. Everything is great about the state "Except the Taxes" Have a Great Holiday.

Ranger354

Petty Officer 1st Class

Deep in the Heart of TEXAS!!!!!!!<br /><br />South Texas that is, where the deer and the rattle snakes roam. <br /><br />djohns, you ain't just joking about tying off to cactus.

trollhole

Chief Petty Officer

Foothills of South Carolina, Lake Hartwell, Jocasee, Keowee, Russell, Santee, Greenwood. Hell just about every lake within 75 miles of me (about 30) :D

cole1340

Seaman Apprentice

Newport, North Carolina<br /><br />Originally from South Portland, Maine

smsean

Cadet

upstate n.y. mister! Syracuse home of boring option football! Coach P. Get a grip! Oneida Lake is the fishing hole.SMALLMOUTH BASS RULE!!!!!!! :p