What state do you live in.

EQCM2B

Seaman Apprentice
Re: What state do you live in.

Originally from, and grew up in, Southern Alabama, a place called EUFAULA. It has some of the best Bass fishing anywhere I've been. Presently in Tomah Wisconsin. About to be in Gulfport Mississippi. I was on Whidbey Island Washington before coming to Wisconsin. I didn't get to do much fishing on Whidbey but I sure did eat my fill of Salmon while I was there. :cool:

seajay

Seaman Apprentice

NE Florida,were the river is full of fish and the ocean with larger fish.N.E.Florida Marlin Assoc. :D

johnkc

Petty Officer 1st Class

kansas city mo. cruise the missouri river and set trot lines for channel cat .i boat up stream of k. c.to st.joseph

Boatsrule

Seaman

I live in Paw Paw "Two Paws" Michigan, Work in Kalamazoo. Grew up boating on Lake Erie with my Grandparents. Rob

Alfred

Cadet

From the middle of north carolina we have many ponds and resivoirs with bream,crappie to hybrd bass 2 hr to the west we have mountains and trout to the east we have the oceans with its vast pickins

skier

Petty Officer 1st Class

I was born if Pheonix, AZ. but two weeks later moved to Fremont, CA. AZ was too hot. I skied just about every lake from Just south of San Jose east and north. My favorite is Trinity Lake. I now live in Everett, WA. (26 miles north of Seattle). I am slowly exploring this area.<br /><br />JasonJ:<br />I have taken my little 16" Glastron from Priest River, ID. to almost the south end of your lake last summer. I love it there. I also like Priest Lake. Going to explore more of that area as well.<br /><br />Craig :) :)

fishhunter

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Love this site ! I am a iboat newbie from Oklahoma city Oklahoma where fishin is the #1 sport and jet ski's are target practice (lol j/k) ;)

boatsnmate 1

Seaman Apprentice

I must be the oddball as i,m from cete IL.just south of chicago some of the best river fishing anywhere. so hi. to everyone.

D

DJ

Arizona!<br /><br />Not a cloud within 400 miles. They wouldn't dare.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

A state of happiness... :) <br /><br />New Zealand - boating capital of the South Pacific... (I made that one up) ;) <br /><br />( Born in Montreal, Canada - but lived in NZ since the age of 4 ).<br /> :cool:

Nomad NZ

Recruit

When God made the world he took a lot of time putting together a little paradise way down in the south Pacific.<br />He filled the lakes and rivers with large numbers of fish and all around the islands there were hundreds of different varities to many to count.<br />This little acre became known as new Zealand.<br />The only mistake he made was the ice holes he made us for neighbours :D

marcmccain

Petty Officer 1st Class

Born in Valdosta, Georgia. <br /><br />Have lived and fished in Georgia, Florida, Texas, Germany, England, Italy, Turkey, Morocco,Egypt, Qatar, and Spain. Now retired from the U.S. Air Force and living and fishin' Madrid, Spain. :D

REDFISH

Recruit

South west Louisiana. USA!<br />I fish calcasieu lake. for Red fish,Speckled trout,& flounder nothing like a Bull Red stripping your drag!!!<br />Louisiana, The Sportsmans Paradise!!!

Waco

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I was born in Valdosta, Georgia too! <br /><br /><br />Only difference is that I'm still here. Half way between the coast and Alabama, and about 20 miles from Florida.

Waco

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I was born in Valdosta, Georgia too! <br /><br /><br />Only difference is that I'm still here. Half way between the coast and Alabama, and about 20 miles from Florida.

Waco

Petty Officer 2nd Class

ya see, I posted twice! I like my place! hehe<br /> :D