how old is everyone here ?

andrewkafp

Lieutenant Commander
Re: how old is everyone here ?

My name is Andy..<br />And I.... am ... a Boataholic :D :D

i610288

Seaman Apprentice

Im 30, my name is michael.I do appliance repair.I'm from Dinuba c.a. about 30 minutes from fresno,where i noticed Bassy say's she's from.I just got my first boat and I am new to boating,where I take it to pine flat lake most of the time. :)

aspeck

Staff member

Art, 42, married to "She who must be obeyed" - actually she is the most beautiful and wonderful woman in the world and I am sorry for all you other fools, cause I got the best. (Hope she reads this one). 20 year old stepdaughter, 18 year old stepson, 2 year old boss girl. Jump back and forth between Ghana, West Africa where I direct a Biblical and Vocational Training Centre and the states where I am an assistant pastor and love to hunt and fish any time possible.

Stratosfied

Ensign

My name is Keith and I will be 40 in Feb. I have been happily married since 1989. We have one daughter who is 11. I work in the PowerHouse of a papermill.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Geez I'm puzzled :confused: :confused: <br /><br />Outta 35K plus members on the board and this is all we got to post names and stuff????? Only two pages worth????? :confused: <br /><br />Must be the perssonal pictures posted scaring them all away. :D :D

RICKRICK1

Ensign

52 Married to my bride of 34 years Claudia(HERSELF), two sons, one daugther-in-law (best) two grand daughters one 7 going on 40 and the other a little Herself. Both great to have around then give back to their parents. One dog and 5 neighbors cats.

bubbakat

Captain

Told my self I wasn't going to do this :rolleyes: <br />My name is Willard will soon be 58 have been married for 35 years to my wonderful wife have two grown daughters and two lovely granddaughters 7 and 3 The seven is my fishing partner. Am currently employed in law enforcement. Spent 22 years driving across country in a big rig. Six years in the military. and I absolutely love to fish

crab bait

Captain

very late 40's.. had 5 wives.. electrical worker with the IBEW .. love photography, nature, boats an boat buildin', beer, r/c model aiplanes ,spendin' money an savin' money, an such.. among other things..<br /><br />only been married once...

andrewkafp

Lieutenant Commander

C.B.<br /><br />"Had 5 wives" "Only married once"<br /><br />Are we talking Harem here ?? :D :D

CCrew

Chief Petty Officer

Ok, I'll jump in..<br /><br />My name is Roger, I'm 47, and I've been married to my wonderful wife Teresa for 13 years. She's a beautiful 36 years old. We have 4 children, ages 19, 14, 12, and 11. Don't ask, it's a long story :D . I do Web Systems Design and Management, clientele pretty much Fortune 500. Neat job, I've built and run things like Harley-Davidson, Saks Fifth Ave, American Air, USAA, Gillette, Starbucks, and a bunch of others. Get to work mainly from home which is a major perk, and fortunately have remained employed which is not what a lot of others in my field can say..<br /><br />We're into boats, have an RV and extensively travel, and more than anything into our kids. And our dog :)<br /><br />-Roger

crab bait

Captain

well,yes .. i had 5 wives in my life.. <br /><br />but not MY wives.. ;)

Ralph 123

Captain

Hi,<br /><br />My name is Ralph. I am 25. 6' 4" tall 200 lbs with blonde hair and blue eyes. I am a multi-millionaire with a Porsche 911 for the weekends and an Escalade XLT for weekdays. I have a 40' Italian made custom yacht that I keep at my private dock on Nantucket and Cape Cod. I have a Gulfstream III that I use to travel (it is so much faster than flying commercial). I have homes in Boston, Cape Cod, Nantucket and the South of France. I am considering a villa in Tuscany but haven't decided yet. Maybe I'll just rent... Thoughts?<br /><br />Ok so I'm really 38 married with a son 4.5, 5' 11" and broke like everybody else. Nobody knows you're a dog on the Internet :D

andrewkafp

Lieutenant Commander

Ralph.<br /><br />And a couple of lazy 350's lying around :D <br /><br />Crab Bait.. Sound like you are a "Large Italian fog" (Bigga Mist) :D :D :D

ebbtide176

Commander

i'm 42 married 16yrs, one child, 4yro daughter<br /><br />this topic seems to come up @ once/year :) so i guess that means we could really find out about MY, cause i seem to recall him being between me & carpy's ages ;) if he's 89 and restoring a 100yro mansion, i guess he's probably just got the outlet covers changed over and still working on the toilet lids :D

BADPHNX

Recruit

22, OUT IN AZ, RECENTLY ARRIVED FROM CO. HAVE ALWAYS WANTED MY OWN BOAT AND JUST GOT IT THE OTHER WEEKEND. AT THE MOMENT IT IS THE UGLIEST THING IVE EVER SEEN, BUT ITS GOT POTENTIAL. AND IT WAS SUPER CHEAP. I WAS GETTING READY TO POST ON THIS SITE FOR SOME HELP, CUZ I NEED A WHOLE BUNCH. THEN I READ THEIR RULES ON NOT REPOSTING STUFF AND SAW HOW KNOWLEDGABLE THE GUYS ON THIS SITE SEEM TO BE. SO IM REGROUPING, AND ILL BE BACK WHEN I MAKE SURE IVE GOT ALL THE INFO I CAN FIND ON THE BOAT.

andrewkafp

Lieutenant Commander

Welcome aboard<br /><br />There are no "Rules" here really.. :D <br />Except typing in capitals which will earn you a "Night in the Box" (Cool hand Luke) :D :D <br />Just type anything in your post until you get a <br />kind message from these members (Who must be related) having similar names Admin1 Admin5 etc <br />If you cross the "line" they can perform a magic trick and POOOOFF.. You post will disappear. :D <br />But there are some pretty cluey boaters on here.. with what totals up (ages combined) to @ 2,550 years experience.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

BADPHNX,<br /><br />You DON'T have the ugliest boat, I DO!<br /><br />Take a look<br /><br /> http://www.keltonkrew.com/whaler.html <br /><br />however, I'b bringing it back from the lake on Suday and tearing it apart for a re-do....building a new console (either teak or mahogany), re-paint, new controls, steering, etc.<br /><br />I'll post pics in the project boat forum soon<br /><br />BTW, welcome aboard!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

LOL at Ebb.... I did get the toilet seat off.<br />my wife's gonna kill me if'n i don't get the<br />new one on one of these days.

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Okay, First name is John (35), married for 6 years. have a 4 year old daughter that definitly has daddy wrapped around her finger. <br /><br />Jeff I'm from your neck of the wood sort of Greenwich Twp. NJ western half of the state in Warren County. We boat in Great bay and go out Little Egg Harbor inlet.<br /><br />Purchasing Agent/ Finance Asst for the Twp of Green Brook, Somerset County