how old is everyone here ?

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Re: how old is everyone here ?

-----------45-------------

mattttt25

Commander

28, originally from jersey, live in annapolis, md.

JasonB

Lieutenant

Homerr, I heara pringles can works great as a directional for WiFi, but haven't tried it yet.<br /><br />In theory the two signals can co-exist (such as my WiFi router and my beighbors. I see both from my card, but I have my network encrypted so that only I can connect and I have my clients set to automatically connect to the network, only connect to preferred networks, and my network is the only preferred network listed (by service name). You should be able to do the same with your ISP connection. If you have WinXP, the settings are all there. Until I tinkered with it and got those settings figured out, My nic would try to bounce back/forth between the networks. Also, set your nic to autoscan channels. This shouldminimiize your problems.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Steve, 45 going on...21 years young. ;) <br />I have a lovely bride of 21 years and 3 great<br />boys..and a whole lot of fishing rods.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I'm 38 married for 9 years, divorced three years ago and probably be married again by the end of the year.

rwise

Captain

Richard 49, maried 2X's, got it right the second time, 23 years now, 1 girl from the first, 26, 1 girl and 1 boy at home 19 and 18. Too young for grand kids (ok, ok). Worked overhead bridge cranes until I killed my back, now work at TV Guide, building servers to do the channel. Best job I ever had!

Raghauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Harry, 41, happy first marriage 18 years, kids 13 (girl) and 11 (boy). Structural engineer 20 years, power boater 41 years, sailor 30 years, guitarist 25 years, shooter 35 years, Chevy V8 enthusiast/amateur mechanic 20 years, brewer 10 years, artist (oil/acrylic paint) 26 years.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Bill.. 31.. Single, no brats, and grouchy as an old fart! :p

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

My name is Rod. I'm 54. Been with a wonderful lady for 28+ years. Hope LF doesn't find out about her :p (JUST JOKING LF!)<br />We have 1 daughter and 2 wonderful grandkids. LF and I enjoy the same things and life with her is as good as it gets for me.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

pouring it on a little thick Rod... what did you do?<br /> :rolleyes:

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

Im Peter, 55 in June, Married 31 years with 2 ch.<br />Our daughter (25) is an opera singer and spent 2 months in Australia last year to sing the NZ National Anthem for the NZ All Blacks games for the Rugby World Cup. BIG GIG. billions in worldwide audience. <br />Our son is 23 and has just moved to London UK to work as System Support in the movie industry after spending 3 years in computer support on the Lord of The Rings movie Project.<br />My wife is a High School teacher and is on holiday at our beach house at Waihi Beach.<br />I have worked in the earthmoving industry for the past 30 years and am now conducting driver license tests for all types of earthmoving equipment.<br />I have worked in the auto industry since leaving school in'64.<br />Been messing around with boats since then. Mostly been other family members boats until recent times. I also spend a lot of time fishing salt and freshwater. :) <br />Have had a pilots license since '71, not very active now but still current.<br />I have also had a long association with motor racing through my employment, 15 years of super truck racing. A Kenworth Tractor with a Detroit Diesel delivering in excess of 1400 HP. Serious toy. :) <br />20 years in Lions. Life is fun.<br /><br />Happy new year to you all<br /><br />Peter

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Can you guess what my first name is? <br />I'm 45, married for 19 years, 2 kids 15 & 13. I'm a software engineer. I've been in the business for over 24 years now. My first computer had vacum tubes in it. It was a guidence computer for a Nike Hercules Missile (see signature). I volunteer as a tour guide for the National Parks Service at a restored Nike Missile museum in Marin County, CA. I just love blabbing about all the things I couldn't talk about just 25 years ago.<br />Last July, my nephew put my 1988 17' SeaRay Seville on the rocks and puched a few holes in it. The stringers were rotten anyway. In August I found a 1998 17' Starcraft Fishmaster hull at the junkyard. It was a theft recovery so it has nothing on it. I'm working on transfering the O/B from my SeaRay. This forum has been great. <br />-Joe

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

MY....nothing this year ;) but I know who peruses this board and I know where my bread's buttered.

oddjob

Commander

I'm 40 but I dont look or act my age. My name is Paul. I have three boys 16-11-8 and married 15 years to my second wife. And I try not to talk about myself to much cause I can never find a place to stop once I get started. :)

ezbtr

Commander

duhhhhhhh Heinz, :) . 39, married 2nd time, 5 kids from 5 to 17, hers, mine, ours, work as ntwk tech./telecom. for Copart, travel quite a bit at times.Love mechanics,fishing, boating, shooting, anything outdoors. :)

vidar

Petty Officer 2nd Class

HI! im 39 and named Vidar..was married for 12 years..2 kids 7 and 12..has worked w cars 4 years and welded almost anything for 16..manually and robots...last 3 on a sewerprossing plant....****ty work? no...worked w anything that makes noice and smoke...love 2 strokes w tuned pipes...max rpm...cool sound! C64..? yes also got big bro: C128....fun times.. :D

lund17

Petty Officer 1st Class

In the evening after a Crown Royal I feel like I'm twenty. 4:30am getting up for work I feel like M.Y. During the day I weigh in at 39. Just married June 9th,(6/9-should be able to remember that one huh!?) for the second time. My son is 16, her daughter is 30 our grandson is 9 mos. God has been good to me. I've never been better! I run a Hess gas station.

DaleT

Chief Petty Officer

26yrs on this rock, single w/ no kids or pets, first name is obvious. Spend most of my time playing music, fishing, or playing hockey. For income I currently work in shipping for a small safety supply house. I have also spent time as a vehicle inspector and petroleum distribution engineer (gas jockey).

SeaMasterZ@aol.com

Lieutenant Commander

LOL, I always said I was a Petroleum Transfer Engineer when I was in the employ of Mother England, via British Petroleum, the broads were impressed when you put it that way (well the juiced ones were, the college girls what werent hammered yet usually figgered that one out!)<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D

grampa's toy

Seaman

my names randy 48 married to no.3 ten yrs. daughter 30 son 29 daughter 20 two grandauters and grandson. I work as a hydraulic repairman for ford ten more years to go.I've drag raced super gas and sand drags ,my neighbor took me fishing in the late 50's loved it ever since.the first boat I remember being was a steelcraft cruiser from the 50's next a loanstar then a steury. I have boated over the years but it seems I buy a boat get divorced get remarried buy a boat get divorced got remarried bought a boat still married ! I'm starting to sence a pattern I want a bigger boat, but I love my wife. dear abby what should I do ?