how old is everyone here ?

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: how old is everyone here ?

Hi Motormouth. Nice to have another lady onboard. Welcome!

11 footer

Lieutenant

Hi, welcome to the forum.<br /><br />Its always good to see a new female member, <br /><br />My name is Ryan and I think your closest in age to me.<br /><br />You got a boat?<br /><br />Gotta ask,<br />How did you find us? This isn't a normal place for young women like yourself to show up.....but I'm not complaning ;)

motormouth21

Recruit

well actually i heard about the site from one of my guy friends and decided to check it out. I don't have a boat but my father does and i've always spent time just me and my dad fishing and stuff, im also into wakeboarding, ski-ing, tubing, and jetskiing. So how old are you?

steam_mill

Chief Petty Officer

My name is Joe<br />I'm 35 and a software consultant for the largest Time and Attendance company in the world based in the U.S.<br /><br />Married 10 years. We're DINKS (double income no kids) but have our beloved dog MAX the smartest cockapoo in the world.<br /><br />He is just not strong enough to fetch beer out of the fridge...<br /><br />Hobbies: Fishing, boating, cottage and as my wife puts it puttering....<br /><br />Fixing anything like my old '54 7.5 evinrude fleetwin.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Bump-<br /> Since we're getting to know each other I thought I'd bump this up for the new members.<br />Bassy

brother chris

Commander

Chris.........36...........and feeling it. <br />2 juniors...he(10), she(1).

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

now I am 46..........

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by brother chris:<br /> Chris.........36...........and feeling it. <br />2 juniors...he(10), she(1).
You ain't felt nothin yet BC. Just wait till you turn 39 and he is 13. :D

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Most of you already know my name so I'll skip that bit :D <br /><br />I'm 44 (dang that's old!!) 1 ex-wife, no ex-kids, 1 girlfriend of almost 4 years, Jenni who's a bean counter. <br /><br />We both SCUBA dive.<br /><br />Chris............<br /><br />Edit : Why do my posts always end up under Boomyal?

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

My name is Ted and I am 47 years old. I have been married to my wife Linda for 26 years and have one son Ted 25 years old. I am a profilator machinist for the largest hand tool manufactor in the world. I live in Enfield in northern Ct.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

A bit older than dirt.<br /><br />Will be 69 in Oct.<br /><br />Married once.. .for 30 years.<br /><br />4 children, 8 grandchildren, one GGrandson.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by achris:<br /> Edit : Why do my posts always end up under Boomyal?
'Cause he's a good guy to follow. Naw, really, it's cause youth follows wisdom! :p

Dunaruna

Admiral

My name is Aldo. The hour meter reads 42 years. One and only wife of the same vintage (a very good year :D ). 2 rugrats, 19 year old boy and 16 year old girl. <br /><br />Aldo

achris

More fish than mountain goat

'Cause he's a good guy to follow. Naw, really, it's cause youth follows wisdom!
That makes you dang old Boomyal!! :D

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hello all I'm 31 married to hubby for 13 years. 2 kids. I love boating,camping,fishing,hiking,biking,yes,I play with guns. I'm a girl you think I'm gona get near a snake,I'd rather shoot it. also like to hunt with my grandpa and uncle.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

38 years old, single, have dog who runs most of my life and a fiance who runs the rest.

NathanY

Commander

26, wife is 24. have a 4yr old, and one in the oven that will be here in Oct. I drive a Mack Tri-axle. Wife works at Wal-Mart Headquarters in Bentonville. I have a dog(black lab)that like to chew on everything it sees. I have a 16.5 Smokercraft with a 60hp Evinrude that I pull with a 1999 GMC Jimmy 4X4, and the wife has a 1999 Venture. We had our 5 year anniversery in June of this year. Did I leave out anything?