how old is everyone here ?

Rudderman

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: how old is everyone here ?

26 (how did that happen so fast?), married to my boat, no kids yet but another glen-l plan might be conceived shortly. I teach woodwork to kids who have been kicked out of school and I teach computer apps to business-ppl.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

I am 41, going on 14, or so my wife tells me. 3 kids, 3 dogs, 3 birds....(Hmmmm...I think there is a pattern developing here), and 2 cats. Married 15 years to the most wonderful woman on earth. (or at least the most patient, for putting up with me)

ndemge

Commander

didn't get in on this post when it started, might as well...<br /><br /><br />I'll be 25 in on sept 11, married for 1 year in sept, 4yo step son, my first kritter due in oct.

skeezx01

Petty Officer 2nd Class

31 years but high miles, one wife, 5 yr old son(fishin buddy)and 2 yr old trips,2 boys and 1 girl

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Old enough to know better but too stupid to realize it!

ezbtr

Captain

Just turned 40 in May - 3 kids, son 5 and two girls 15 and 18. Live in Concord, CA, work in tech field, some travel for work thru US. :) 2 ex wives - I'm done :) Life is great for me tho.

johnson-liner

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'm 26, single and now available (since I recently gave psycho woman the boot). 1 house for me, 2 dalmations (Shadow, my best bud and Lady, the sweet one - Both clowns), 1 rodent defence system..err...cat, and an upstairs tenant. And 1 barn for the inherrited horse (was boarding 2 for a lady, but she only took one home in the end?).<br />You can usually find me either out on the lake, out in the Jeep or working around the homestead.<br />and my turn-ons include Janet Reno and hairy nipples.. :D :eek: :D :eek: ....oops..thought this was a dating service :D

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

Given is name Murrel, lovely wife Brenda for 30 years, 5 kids all grown, and 4 grandkids with one on the way. Oh, my age is 49.

PW2

Commander

My name is John--age 56.<br /><br />Two kids--got them both all graduated from University with not a whole lot of debt--so I figure I've about everything I can do for them.<br /><br />Run a softwood plywood mill in Northern Michigan, and a veneer mill in Northern Ontario, Canada, in addition to a harvest license in Ontario, which keeps me pretty busy.<br /><br />I have an ex-wife, but still managed to keep a 17 crestliner boat with a 50 hp Johnson OB.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

name is TJ I'm 34 <br /><br />married two yrs ago divorced last year :p ... YUP, I'm a statistic :D <br /><br />no kids, uncle to 4, have 3 German Wirehaired pointers (or should I say - they have me), work in the construction industry, spend my free time fishing and hunting. Life couldn't be better!<br /><br /> "Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." <br />- Henry David Thoreau

aspeck

Staff member

Johnson-liner, you are really messed up, dude!

Rain

Cadet

Hi All,<br /><br /> I have no problem admitting that I turned 41 at the end of June. I'm recently divorced and am turning my darling 11 year old son into a fisherman and crewman for my 16' Arima Sea Explorer, the Ginger Cat. <br /> <br /> We live in Knappa, Oregon, which is about 12 miles East of Astoria on HWY 30. We're within walking distance to Big Creek, but haven't done nearly enough fishing there this year. :) <br /><br /> I most certainly don't considermyself an "old broad", though many of my shipmates do. "Boats, you're the same age as my Mom!" Which only results in the perfect threat: "Yeah, and I could be her best friend... just remember that!" :D <br /><br /> Love,<br /> Rain