Tri-Hull Club...Yes? No? Maybe?

Tri-Hull Club...Yes? No? Maybe?

• Total voters

redfury

Commander
Re: Tri-Hull Club...Yes? No? Maybe?

Alright, I got a reply email back today, they want a staggering $350 bucks for 125 stickers ( one time die cut fee ).

Don't fret fellow members! My wife reminded me that I have a nephew in the graphics/vinyl design industry. I talked to him and he's going to run the numbers, vectorize the logo and shoot me some numbers. He can do a short run, plus with vectorizing, we will have a file to use to make T shirts, etc if we desire ( even a big ol Banner to throw up for a meet and greet picnic if we ever get to that point ). I just emailed him my photoshop files and he'll use them to make the vector. He may end up rebuilding the logo completely, so it may be somewhat different, but I'm sure the results will be agreeable to everyone.

Now the question remains, what do we want to put under the logo itself? A tagline like "tri hulls are twice the fun" or a membership number to show your rank in the club, or just a state chapter underneath? We could always put "power'd by Iboats.com" which will indicate where we are all from and how we got into the club.

Lets throw out some suggestions and take a poll to decide on the scribblings under the logo.

woosterken

Lieutenant

I think "powered by iboats .com" would be cool!!
the state chapter would be reflected by your state reg. number ........ right??

woosterken

l Saltydog l

Seaman Apprentice

Here is my 15' 75 Tidecraft open bow, here is the link to my resto thread.
110-1040_IMG.jpg

DALLEN7

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I agree with wooster if not for iboats I do not think any of us would be in the spot we are in now.

gettin_wet

Cadet

i am also waitin from a company to get back to me on price and design.... so now we are thinkin of a bumper sticker in it? hmmmm

88BLiner

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Sure, why not have a tri hul club. I do not have a tri hull but I am sure there are plenty of people here on iboats who do. They should have their own club. I am for it!

redfury

Commander

Here we go, this is the redesign he came up with for us. I can get these done for relatively cheap through my nephew...I need an idea on how many we need to get printed. I was thinking around 60 up front, incase there was more demand....like someone wanted 2 for their boat and 2 for their tow vehicle.

Attachments

• v3.jpg
    v3.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 0

DALLEN7

Petty Officer 2nd Class

just let me know I would like 4 of them let me know cost and the best way to pay you.

woosterken

Lieutenant

COOL !! iam in for a couple sets
if it ever stopps raining here,i can get the boat uncovered :(

woosterken

redfury

Commander

I just emailed my nephew and told him to run as close to 60 as he can ( depends on how they lay out on the material ), so hopefully I'll start collecting orders here soon!

gettin_wet

Cadet

cool well let us know... ya know ya got several users to get some..

fstorm08

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I'd be in for about 4 or 5 of them.

Pikechaser

Recruit

Love it !! Keep us posted. This is such a great idea. Need 2 for my rig. A Tri-Hull photo forum would be great also.

mike165

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Here we go, this is the redesign he came up with for us. I can get these done for relatively cheap through my nephew...I need an idea on how many we need to get printed. I was thinking around 60 up front, incase there was more demand....like someone wanted 2 for their boat and 2 for their tow vehicle.

Count me in for four