Re: Tri-Hull Club...Yes? No? Maybe?

127.jpg

my tri-hull finally got a pic of it...

Attachments

• 127-1.jpg
    127-1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0

Add me to your list for 4. Let me know how much and how to pay. Great Job.

redfury

Commander

Okay everyone, I've got 66 of them up for grabs. You are looking at $2.50 per sticker. That covers the cost of the sticker, the postage stamp, mailer and a small fee ( lunch ) for the nephew for doing us a huge favor in reworking the image into a vector format so we can print T shirts and the like.

All you gotta do is send me an email and a check or cash or paypal payment with a return shipping address ( I can figure out the number of stickers you want based on the payment ). We've got about 78 in the "yes" column in the poll, so I'm going to limit the first run of stickers to 4 per person. Once I've got enough requests for a second printing, I'll have him run another 66.

Email is Redfury111@gmail/you can figure out the rest to avoid bots from spamming me. I'm picking up the stickers tomorrow night. PayPal is the same as email.

drewpster

Commander

Done and done. you should have my address in your email as we speak.

drewp

redfury

Commander

Okay guys, I've got the stickers, now I just have to get some envelopes...for some reason I was thinking they'd fit in a regular envelope. I'm trying to figure out how to get the picture out of my phone, I put the first one on my van....

redfury

Commander

Drewp and tallcanadian, got your payments, gonna get your stickers out ASAP....gotta figure out postage to the Canuck though :p I'm sure it'll be the same as everyone else ( fortunately, I have a buddy at the USPS that can make sure I get the proper postage on everyone's orders.

tallcanadian

Captain

I can't wait to see these stickers. It's like Christmas all over again. ..lol

Drewp and tallcanadian, got your payments, gonna get your stickers out ASAP....gotta figure out postage to the Canuck though :p I'm sure it'll be the same as everyone else ( fortunately, I have a buddy at the USPS that can make sure I get the proper postage on everyone's orders.

dOb

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sign me up! For the club and for 2 stickers.

1974 Reinell 150 - I don't have a picture of my boat. But here's a picture of all the pieces.
parts.jpg

redfury

Commander

2011-05-03%2020.03.25.jpg

Here's the pic on my rear window. These stickers are really nice. You can work bubbles out of them like a vinyl if you have them, so ease of application is good too!

I'm currently compiling a list of everyone who made mention of wanting to be in the club and am going to do a mass PM to alert everyone of the availability of the stickers so that everyone has a chance to get them. As it sits, I'm already down 10 stickers, not including the ones I'm keeping for myself ( 3 ). Thanks to everyone who's already paid again. I'm going to start an official Trihull club thread and keep a link to it here, pointing everyone that has gotten their sticker to post a pic of it on their boat/vehicles.

redfury

Commander

14 if 66 spoken for, that means I've still got 52 up for grabs. I'm going to get the ones that have been ordered out the door ASAP, I'm going to go get the right sized envelopes tonight.

redfury

Commander

Yup, I've got 4 envelopes to send out tomorrow to the 4 corners of the continent :D

fstorm08

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Payment sent through Paypal.

Thank you!

redfury

Commander

Everyone who's paid for stickers up to this point, they are officially mailed. TC, yours may take a bit since it's going across the border.

fstorm08

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Everyone who's paid for stickers up to this point, they are officially mailed. TC, yours may take a bit since it's going across the border.

TY redfury!

gettin_wet

Cadet

hi there Red ... i sent mine to ya .. also tell the Nephew good job they look sweet.... i forgot to put my screen name... pm me if you need addl info... thanks again

redfury

Commander

everyone that has submitted payment thus far should be receiving their stickers ASAP. Gettin_wet was the last one I got if your initials are T.H.jr