Tri-Hull Club...Yes? No? Maybe?

Tri-Hull Club...Yes? No? Maybe?

• Total voters

gettin_wet

Cadet
Re: Tri-Hull Club...Yes? No? Maybe?

hi there... i am new to this forum .....i am gonna take pics of my boat in the morning but i so want in the tri-hull club... and i need two stickers any ideas yet? beautiful boats all of them... just cause they are older doesn't mean nothin.. you get an older boat and fix it up you can proudly say " i fixed that or replaced that" ... but love to be part of this elite group

woosterken

Lieutenant

Welcome :) when you get your pics up , explain what stickers you need
Iam sure some one will be able to help with them.

woosterken

mike165

Petty Officer 2nd Class

IMG_2126.jpgIMG_2125.jpgIMG_2128.jpgHi there from OZ,we are nearly finished restoring what we thought was an early 80's Bayliner tri hull,now we are not sure if it is a Bayliner.It is 19.5 feet and has a Mercruiser 165 6 cyl chev motor on a MC1 drive.The HIN AYW comes up with it being built by Aquarius Yachts Sarasota Florida
I will try and get some pix up any help in identifing the boat will be welcomed

Last edited:

saxrulez

Petty Officer 1st Class

20100619121552.jpg

IMG_20110413_153041.jpg

Love it to DEATH!

infideltarget

Master Chief Petty Officer

Never thought I would say this, but there are some darn fine lookin' tri-hulls posted here!
Carry on...

pcmpete

Petty Officer 1st Class

I am currently restoring a Tri-Hull. It is a Reinell T180. 17ft and I will be fitting it with a V8 :D
SDC10817.jpg

SDC12013.jpg

redfury

Commander

There are no official stickers for the club yet, a design was never fully agree upon.

redfury

Commander

Tri%20hull%20club.jpg

could easily put the state underneath ( ie. Minnesota Chapter )

drewpster

Commander

Looks great Red! It has my vote.
Folks we need a concensus on this design.

Red, Are you willing to handle the printing and distributing of the decals? I think the size of it is perfect as well. If we can get a few folks to kick in some pennies, I say go with it. I would be willing to contribute. In the future we might be able to pull together some meets, float parties.....MAYBE A NATIONAL CONVENTION! Maybe I'm getting ahead a little.......but the decal is great!

gettin_wet

Cadet

how cool.. what price we thinkin 3-5? heck i will take 2 plus i got buddies that will contribute...THIS SITE ROCKS

gettin_wet

Cadet

definately has my vote... cool design....

Colorado Chapter here!!!!!! maybe even a #

red,
are you thinkin of doin that sticker?

mike165

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Count me in from down in OZ

redfury

Commander

I'll see if I can find someone that can make them. It might be cheaper to have just the image made in multiples with the chapter info made to post below, I'll have to find a printer that can make them ( I might have a guy that my company does work with, I don't know if he actually does this kind of thing though ).

Being that it's 3 color, it'll be cheaper than something much fancier, and it's flashier than a one color logo.

How big do we want this thing? I was thinking 3", maybe 4" tops...depends on how discreet you want it...I'll do some hunting and see what I can find. Anyone else that has the resources is more than welcome to nab the image and do some looking too.

redfury

Commander

Just a thought...you really wouldn't necessarily need a chapter tagline, your boat registration decal should indicate where you are from, we could put the "powered by Iboats.com" underneath though, that would be enough to make the link.

Depending on how it was being printed also, we could put member numbers on it, your member number could simply be the post# from your first post in this thread.

DALLEN7

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Looks great Red I am all in just say the word for cost and let us know I think it would look great next to our reg. numbers to identify where we are from and powered by iboats would be great also.
Maybe 4-5 in. sq. would be great. maybe with a spot for our login name. (redfury, drewpster ,DALLEN7) etc.

redfury

Commander

The guy I know locally just does regular print, not on vinyl, but I found a small shop through a google search and did a quote request, so I should hear something at the beginning of the week as far as correspondence goes. Now, the problematic part is the triangle shape, it's not common and will raise the price I'm sure. How much are you guys willing to spend on a pair of stickers? These are going to be custom and not really mass produced, so I'm assuming the cost is going to be potentially $5-10 per. We'll see what they have to say.

To reduce cost, we could have it put on a bumper sticker so we don't have to deal with die cut costs, and then you could trim it yourself, we could get both stickers on one large sticker and then anyone that wanted to, could "die cut" their own with a razor and straight edge.

DALLEN7

Petty Officer 2nd Class

sounds great to me 5-15$ would be great i think .

drewpster

Commander

Thanks for looking in to it Red. See what you can find that makes it easy for you and let us know. You may even find a reasource online that can distribute them based on our orders. The artwork is already done, all they have to do is print them. We could order them direct from them. I think the size you have pictured here is perfect.

littlehero

Cadet

YES! To the club, logo, everything. I'm in the midst of a complete refit of my family's old 1979 Phantom Mystic 15'BR. I'll put up better more recent pics but in the mean time here's an oldie from the late eighties.
IMG_0003.jpg