Rehab SportCraft 222 1983 deep V hull cuddy walkaround

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Here you go check this puppy out. Van guys say it heats like crazy.

Thanks Chev. They look pretty neat and compact. I googled your unit and it appears their are alot of mfg's with this product offering. (y)
Just did a btu/kw take off and this little unit more than heats the cabin and wheelhouse.

Last edited:

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Thanks Chev. They look pretty neat and compact. I googled your unit and it appears their are alot of mfg's with this product offering. (y)
Just did a btu/kw take off and this little unit more than heats the cabin and wheelhouse.
Has anyone on the forum have any experience with these heaters? Does not have to be specifically this mfg. They look like a great solution.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Cool! I could see that being used in all sorts of applications.
I would need it to blow cold air though ..hehehe..

demarko210

Chief Petty Officer
Front windows in with 3m process.
Converting to a pilot house i see, nice. Always wanted a pilot house. Windows look a little big in the picture compared to the top or the roof looks to small for the windows. Great work man still watching.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Converting to a pilot house i see, nice. Always wanted a pilot house. Windows look a little big in the picture compared to the top or the roof looks to small for the windows. Great work man still watching.
Good to hear from ya. When inside my view is just dandy.
Merry Christmas.

demarko210

Chief Petty Officer
Good to hear from ya. When inside my view is just dandy.
Merry Christmas.
No doubt about that. Dandy and dry. My project is all electronics at the moment. Installing my NMEA network and dual batteries in the boat this winter and deciding on what displays to purchase as they are not cheap. Happy holidays to you and the family stay safe and i will be in touch.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
No doubt about that. Dandy and dry. My project is all electronics at the moment. Installing my NMEA network and dual batteries in the boat this winter and deciding on what displays to purchase as they are not cheap. Happy holidays to you and the family stay safe and i will be in touch.
Thank you!
Look into BlueSeas add a battery. Very nice eqt. and install. Just did mine and working the wires etc.
Electronics next.