March Madness II

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: March Madness II

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> PLEEEEEEASE Carp tell me when was the last time Lousvile finished above Cincy? :confused:
They usually end up on top of the Gamecocks though :D :D :D

Carphunter

Commander

Hey Ty, if they both flame out in the first round, who really finishes on top. :p <br /><br />Louisville doesn't typically lose to a lower seed, Cincinnati does.<br /><br />......Now, when was the last time Louisville finished above Cinci :confused: ......................How 'bout the last time they played each other. ;)

tylerin

Commander

Overall Carpy Overall. You know....its those things your wearing :D

Carphunter

Commander

Man Ty, if ya really wanna live in the past, then I could say, "Well when was the last time Cinci won it all"? <br /><br />.......In the 60's, 70's? Who really knows. :D <br /><br />Lets talk about the present, you know this year. Louisville beat Cinci twice, and is ranked 6th. I'll take that over where your Thugcats are at. ;)

tylerin

Commander

The party hasn't even started yet. Those rankings mean very little.

Carphunter

Commander

Oh yeah, bet it would mean something if the roles were reversed. ;) I'm beginning to think Cinci fans are almost as bad as Kentucky fans.<br /><br />.......almost. :D

Carphunter

Commander

Update.........Louisville is still ranked above Cinci. :p

tylerin

Commander

The party hasn't started and Carpy's already drunk :confused:

Carphunter

Commander

Hiccup............what? <br /><br />I'll have the pancakes and orange juice please..............

Carphunter

Commander

Its after 3-pm here, and Louisville is still better than Cinci. I will keep you posted. :p

Carphunter

Commander

Started today GG, Louisville gets the first round bye since they dominated the conference. ;) <br /><br />The Cards play the winner of the TCU/Marquette game tomorrow at 1:00pm.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> Started today GG, Louisville gets the first round bye since they dominated the conference. ;)
So if the Cards win the tourney, they will be the only ones from that conference going to the big dance?<br /><br />Doesn't sound like it was too hard to dominate :confused:

Carphunter

Commander

Charlotte, Cinci, and Louisville are in the big dance. If Depaul could win a couple of games in the conference tournament, then they have a shot also.<br /><br />Make fun of the conference now, 'cause next year, Louisville heads to the Big East, along with Cinci, Charlotte, and Marquette. It will be the most powerful Basketball conference ever assembled.

aspeck

Staff member

The Big East???? You call that a conference? That is just a move from one light weight circle to another! Face it, Crapy, the Cardinals are just a bunch of little birds - and Cats like to eat birds! Wildcats for sure! Who won this year?

Carphunter

Commander

Lets see 'speck, Louisville, UConn, Syracuse, Cinci, Pittsburgh, Villanova, Marquette, Seton Hall, Charlotte.........ect, ect, ect. Only the ACC will rival the Big East.<br /><br />Now, I have to ask you a question, How many SEC teams are gonna make the Big Dance? Maybe 2 :confused: <br /><br />Weak, Weak little CUSA is gonna get more than that! ;) <br /><br />So, the little Mildcats will be fine, as long as they avoid any of the CUSA teams in the tournament. :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Watched a little of the TCU/Marquette game yesterday, not a pretty ball game. Marquette handed TCU the game on a platter, "here take this ball I don't want it. And while your at it toss in the game winning trey with 3 seconds left". I can't wait for this weekend when the great games will be on.

gaugeguy

Captain

How about Oakland (11-18) making it to the party? Cinderella or leaving in the first round after a thrashing from a #1 seed ;)

Carphunter

Commander

The Cardinals took care of business like the #6 team should. ;) <br /><br />Be sure to watch Sportscenter to see the Cards Larry O'Bannon and his alley-oop reverse slam. I jumped so far outta my lazyboy, that I think I pulled somethin. :D <br /><br />Man, I love March Madness!!!!!!