March Madness II

Carphunter

Commander
Re: March Madness II

Aspeck, all i'll say to you is, that is typical mildcat logic. Them mildcats did beat the Cards.............on that phantom foul call!!!!! :eek: <br /><br />Them cats are the least of my worries. I will rank my top three worries right now. #1 Williams, #2 Brown, #3 Head. One dang tough backcourt. Hope the Cardinals threesome of Dean, Garcia, and O'Bannon can keep up.<br /><br />LMAO at GG. :D Man I was laughing when they won. I was thinkin about you, thats for sure. That dude from the gamecocks sure turned into a punk after he hit the winning shot. Whats the deal with grabbing the jersey, and pulling it to one side exposing the chest anyway. :confused: Guess I ain't cool 'cause I don't understand it.<br /><br />.....anyway, the Cards are underdogs, and they aren't supposed to win..............thats when they play their best. ;) <br /><br />Got Pitino?<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.We Do!!!!! :D :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well the Cards played their heart out but to no avail, Illinois is going to the championship game.

tylerin

Commander

Carpy, your Cards did well. Had me rooting for them.

gonfishn

Commander

Doesn't matter who as long as its the Big Ten..I think I heard that Illinois has never won a National. Hope they go all the way..

gaugeguy

Captain

They had a great run Carp, nothing to be too bummed out about.<br /><br />As far as that punk from SC, it's a black thing...we wouldn't understand :p

tylerin

Commander

3510062_7_2.jpg
<br />CARPY sighting :D :D

gaugeguy

Captain

I didn't know Carpy was an Islander...he neglected to tell us that ;)

Carphunter

Commander

Man, I been too busy to hang around much anymore. :( <br /><br />Well, if any of the Louisville guards would have showed up for the Illinois game, they might have won. :mad: The Cards played terrible. Oh Well. They got further then I thought they would.<br /><br />Carolina just had too much talent for Illinois. Glad to see Roy Williams finally win it all.<br /><br />lol at Tylerin. :D I knew you guys would eventually find a picture of me. :p <br /><br />......By the way, I got a lot of red paint for sale. ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Geez Carp, Tylerin and I had thought you had put your head in a noose. Glad to hear you are still alive and kicking. ;)

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

I wouldn't say North Carolina had more talent than the Illini, although they are loaded with NBA type guys. The game was tied with a minute to go and we had 2 chances to take the lead but couldn't get the open shots to fall. Then, when we're down 2 with ~30 seconds left, we make a bad pass and are forced to foul. <br /><br />Our 12 of 40 3 point shooting was a big reason for the loss too. North Carolina was lucky the Illini only shot 27% in the first half, but every championship team requires a little luck to win the big one. Our luck just ran out a little sooner than theirs.