Love, Necessity and Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Re: Love, Necessity and Pride

Not IF, but WHEN I build the Wood - On - Glass boat, Those kind of Cleats will be installed on her. Very Nice Score!!!

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

WOW! Today is ending up a really good day!

I'm sitting here, reading and tap-a-tapping away on Iboats, when a knock on the door sounds...Lo and behold the big brown truck is dropping something off...Hmmmm, now this is a surprise...not really expecting anything...Uh-Oh, its one of those legal looking envelopes...man oh man, who did I tick off now...???:confused:

Oh wait!...Look at this!...

A SUUUHH-WEEEET! gift from a great friend and member of Iboats..."jbcurt00"

Thank you, John! That is the coolest thing I have for the Bassassin!:cool-new::becky:

jbcurt00

Staff member

You are very welcome

Glad it fits . . A puma could have been fun too

sphelps

Supreme Mariner

Cool sign ! Awesome popup cleats ! Good stuff comes to good people.. :cool:
How do the cleats work ? You push them down to get them to pop up ?

Pmccraney

Lieutenant Commander

Was grumpy from a long day at work until I just ready this... Now I can go home happy :)

Decker83

Commander

The cleats are awesome..
Now your left with the decision of where to put that new great looking sign..:decision:

Is your mailbox full.. need to pm ya..

craigweaver

Chief Petty Officer

wow Gus! I get snowed under with packing and you get on a roll again! Love the new cleats and that tank! Holy cow man, I almost feel like I should have put a little more into cleaning it before sending it, :facepalm:

Tomorrow is move day. I'll be out of touch a few more days but by the end of next week I hope to at least be looking at the boat again.

Have a great and productive weekend my friend!

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

wow Gus! I get snowed under with packing and you get on a roll again! Love the new cleats and that tank! Holy cow man, I almost feel like I should have put a little more into cleaning it before sending it, :facepalm:

Tomorrow is move day. I'll be out of touch a few more days but by the end of next week I hope to at least be looking at the boat again.

Have a great and productive weekend my friend!

Thank you, my brother...
I am glad you didn't clean up the tank like this because then I couldn't have afforded it...:laugh:
It really has been more of a very slow roll, but the little things do add up...
I have been busy at the money factory and taking some continuing education night classes that have got me all turned around and neglecting the build, but in a couple of weeks that will be done and I can hopefully get back to it...
Happy to hear the move is ON! May it be quick and painless...can't wait to see the Sylvan atop its new ride and some pics of the new digs...
As always the Best to you and yours:D

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

Hey Iboats Doods!
Sorry to be late to the shindig, but was busy doing and even enjoying a weekend of chores and to-dos...
But I guess better late than never...
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
Hope you all had a wonderful day spending time with Family and Friends, and may your Blessings always be endless!

bullit1119

Seaman Apprentice

Been following this thread for a while now just reading and soaking up information. I have a 1983 Dawson bass boat that I plan on starting a resto on come winter. Will most definitely be referring back to this for information. Boat is looking good, keep at it.

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

Been following this thread for a while now just reading and soaking up information. I have a 1983 Dawson bass boat that I plan on starting a resto on come winter. Will most definitely be referring back to this for information. Boat is looking good, keep at it.

Thanks for the visit, bullit1119...and welcome aboard!

Hey Guys,
Been swamped with life and a temporary lack of fundage to continue this build, but you can be sure that will be changing soon...

My best to all...:D

bullit1119

Seaman Apprentice

Thanks for the visit, bullit1119...and welcome aboard!

Hey Guys,
Been swamped with life and a temporary lack of fundage to continue this build, but you can be sure that will be changing soon...

My best to all...:D

Totally understand that, im sure everyone else feels the same, i know im ready for some update pics. Your tank looks awesome btw. Love the hommage (sp) to the iboats crew with the transom plate ;)

DustinJean

Petty Officer 2nd Class

your welcome on the cleats, actually sold a guy some parts yesterday and he asked if i had any cleats lol

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

your welcome on the cleats, actually sold a guy some parts yesterday and he asked if i had any cleats lol

Thanks, DJ...checked out your splash the other day...that Yammy is looking sweet! Congrats and Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.