Love, Necessity and Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Love, Necessity and Pride

This was a connection given to me by my Neighbor across the street who is a marine Captain and used to work in the Marine Industry...Has been a boon to my economy...;)

Anytime you buy a pail {5 gallons} of resin it is usually already priced as a bulk item...at least as far as I know...

Any connect with epoxy?

CaptainKickback

Lieutenant Junior Grade

GT1000000 said:
If you think you're fat just go back and take a look at the pic of me and Craig...now I'm what you'd call FAT!!!:eek:

Missed that pic. Where is it?

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

CaptainKickback

Lieutenant Junior Grade

GT1000000; said:
And Yes, I have a tentative splash date of Memorial Day...2014 or 2015...LOL

That will pretty much match my "tentative splash date" as well! lol

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

Stop raining yet????????????

Noooooo! Been so bored not being able to work on the boat...I dug out one of my other hobbies to play with...

Hey Gus,
Just stopped by to say Hi.

Hi Dave, Thanks for poppin in...hope you are getting yourself healthy...stay well my friend...

What does a bored out of his skull Iboater do when he can't work on his boat...

He digs out dusty hobbies and gets busy...

DSCF1767.jpg

DSCF1766.jpg

Man oh man I need some sunshine... and not the liquid kind...:rolleyes::facepalm:

Later fellas, hope the week is cruisin for y'all...:D

CaptainKickback

Lieutenant Junior Grade

GT1000000;3742101 Looking said:
http://forums.iboats.com/showthread.php?t=526064[/URL] post # 237

OMG, you're wearing my hat! It's been my boating signature hat for years. And the Corvette shirt. We have similar tastes, my friend.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner

If he can't CATCH any fish, looks like he'll just SHOOT EM!!!!!:eek::p:D

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

Makin a few hand loads????

A few...:redface:

OMG, you're wearing my hat! It's been my boating signature hat for years. And the Corvette shirt. We have similar tastes, my friend.

I love that hat, I can be going like a million miles an hour on the boat, and it is like glued to my skull...plus it really keeps the sun outa my eyeballs...

Oh man, sorry to disappoint, but I don't want you to get the wrong impression...the shirt is a Cigarette Boats shirt...:(...
But I do like Vettes...

If he can't CATCH any fish, looks like he'll just SHOOT EM!!!!!

Nah, I use dynamite when they don't cooperate...:rolleyes:...the ammo is for Zombies...and things that go bump in the night...;)

CaptainKickback

Lieutenant Junior Grade

A few...:redface:

I love that hat, I can be going like a million miles an hour on the boat, and it is like glued to my skull...plus it really keeps the sun outa my eyeballs...

Oh man, sorry to disappoint, but I don't want you to get the wrong impression...the shirt is a Cigarette Boats shirt...:(...
But I do like Vettes...

Nah, I use dynamite when they don't cooperate...:rolleyes:...the ammo is for Zombies...and things that go bump in the night...;)

That's OK,. I sold.my vette anyway.

But you're scaring me. Are you preparing for the Zombie Apocolypse?

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

That's OK,. I sold.my vette anyway.

But you're scaring me. Are you preparing for the Zombie Apocolypse?

Fear not my friend, I just assist my good friend in his firearms training school and act as a Range Master at my local range once in a while, and when I get the chance, I go through a few hundred rounds trying just to hit the paper target...:rolleyes:

But hey, if the Zombie Apocalypse happens...I should be OK...unless of course I become one of them...:eek::facepalm:

jbcurt00

Staff member

But hey, if the Zombie Apocalypse happens...I should be OK...unless of course I become one of them...:eek::facepalm:

Not if, it's when:eek: And where do you stand in the Snowballs VS Twinkies battle?

Sorry to hear you're still getting rained out........

Re: Other pursuits, stock up often & as storage room allows. You just never know...;)

sphelps

Supreme Mariner

Were not going to have to start calling you Dale Dribble are we!! You don't kill bugs for a living do you? :D

chriscraft254

Commander

Fear not my friend, I just assist my good friend in his firearms training school and act as a Range Master at my local range once in a while, and when I get the chance, I go through a few hundred rounds trying just to hit the paper target...:rolleyes:

Maybe you already ARE one!!!? :eek::eek: I have a job for you, come over here and shoot the hail balls out of the sky as they approach my ship!:D

Trooper82

Commander

I saw those on your thread CC....you would need to have a giant flame thrower to combat those things...It is a wonder your boat didnt get hurt.

GT1000000

Rear Admiral

Not if, it's when And where do you stand in the Snowballs VS Twinkies battle?

Sorry to hear you're still getting rained out........

Re: Other pursuits, stock up often & as storage room allows. You just never know...

Snowballs vs. Twinkies...gotta say they are about equal in my book...yep...whichever one is at hand is going down...

Rain has stopped...some much needed progress attained...

I wouldn't call myself a prepper, but I was a boy scout, and I do like to be prepared...

Were not going to have to start calling you Dale Dribble are we!! You don't kill bugs for a living do you?

Not yet...

Maybe you already ARE one!!!? I have a job for you, come over here and shoot the hail balls out of the sky as they approach my ship!

I saw those on your thread CC....you would need to have a giant flame thrower to combat those things...It is a wonder your boat didnt get hurt.

Hmmm...that would be kinda fun, but I like Troops idea of the flamethrower better...

Anyhoooo...finally stopped raining and I got home while the Sun was still up, soooo...

Added a couple of limber holes with PVC inserts to the knee stringers to aid with hull drainage...

DSCF1769.jpg

DSCF1772.jpg

Knee stringers, PB'd, CSM'd and 1708'd...BUT only where they attach to the transom...the rest of their length will be done hopefully by the weekend...

DSCF1775.jpg

DSCF1776.jpg

Hope everyone is having a good end to the week...

HAPPY FRIDAY!

jbcurt00

Staff member

Well alrighty then.. Nice looking knee stringers you got there:)

Status
Not open for further replies.