Lost

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Lost

My question to you.

What do you envision will happen if the US pulls out?

Do you believe they will stop hating the USA?
Do you believe that no one will die any more?
Do you believe that we wont be back there within 5 years to clean up another mess?

My suggestion to you is to take off the "I hate GWB" glasses and see the whole picture unbiased. Lieberman did this.

On the other side of the aisle, the "I hate Clinton" glasses that Rush and others are wearing really arent helpful either.

Ken

QC

Supreme Mariner

kenimpzoom said:
In other words, it is my opinion that your opinion is wrong.

I think I just found another signature . . .

txswinner

Banned

Mr. Ladyfish, Your last post probably says it best for me about Iraq.

It would have taken longer and probably cost more lives but if you are going to war to overthrow a govt. you do it completely. Rumsfield has screwed this up from the get go IMHO.

First, why did we go into Iraq, we were told WMD and knew exactly where they were. No one said a word about overthrowing a government. The errors and misinformation all the way to non-military trained individuals running the war have resulted in one massive cluster f...

Still I believe we bring home the troops and start hunting the terrorist cells that are a threat to us. Just like the group just caught in England, then wrap them in pigskin and ask a menustrating female to pray over their burial.

txswinner

Banned

Been awhile since I did this, so here it is. For those of you that dont know, its a little picture I made for txs winnner. Since all of his topics are trolls, I made it in his honor. And it pisses him off that I get to add to my post count when I post it.

cpj, you gotta be kidding, just wish you could draw better, I am much the handsome manly man. Number of post, no problem in fact find out how and I will give you mine right now. rather folks to not know how much time I waste.

txswinner

Banned

Oddjob, any hair at all would be appreciated, I am a 100% hat guy outdoors do not want my solar panel effecting global warming, we all need to do our part, right!!!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Although it sounds absurd, when someone disagrees, in effect they say the opinion is wrong.

I have always called a spade a spade.

I find it flattering that someone would quote me in their sig. :devil:

Ken

txswinner

Banned

Oh yeah, support my troll vs. whose troll is it. Mine seem to always draw controversy and therefore intiate the thought process. Darn I am great!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Just picken on ya there tx...

In all honesty, I'd like to get together go fishin with ya. I enjoy just gabbin with ya.

I respect ya for stickin to your guns.

Ken

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Liberals are funny. Someone help me with the liberal democrat contributions to the success of the war.

1. Due to political cowardise or supreme stupidity they approve funds for the war as it opposes everything they say in the press.

The have helped by calling our troops Nazi's, terrorists, murderers, hipocrits, liars, unskilled, unprepared, poorly lead in the world press. They have tried to hamstring the CIC at every opportunity and then some. They have undercut covert programs, demonized our own troops, pandered to the enemy, marginalized their murderous acts. Have provided no positive alternatives (other than to run away), attempted to anoint terrorist combantants with civilian rights, ignored military achievements, ignored UN resolutions, tried to trash military moral, employed thier minions in the press to change the debate to one against our country, intentionally ignored domestic threats, fabricated charges against our troops, and just flat out lied.

It is a sad day when the only way some in our country can define victory for themselves is when our military encounters defeat. And that should make all of us sick.

We as a nation are at war, we win as a nation not as a party, and when they attempt to use the war as a political lever they do our country, and our soldiers a disservice. I guess we will need to help some of our people in how to identify the enemy.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

You nailed liberal "patriotism" a WALL with that post, Pointer!! This is precisely what devides a nation, and defines liberal activity for the past 5 years.

And succinct to boot! Can I C&P that?

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Ya probably would, I just go cause I enjoy getting out there.

As long as I catch a few fish, I am happy.

Peace bro.

Ken

--GQ--

Chief Petty Officer

kenimpzoom said:
QC is right, we may have sort of lost the battle in Vietnam, but we won the war against the spread of communisim. Name one country converted to communisim after Vietnam.

Ken

A generous person that I am, I'll give 2.

Laos, Cambodia, 1975. Directly and indirectly as a result of Nam.

--GQ--

Chief Petty Officer

Off topic here but I'll get back on track. Contrary to most opinions and some of the posts on this board, Viet Nam was not a Communist country. Certainly it was not the vision of Ho Chi Minh. Having studied in Fance and lived in Europe most of his early life, he was very fond of Democracy. During WWII he organized a guerilla warfare against the occupying Japanese force in his native country. His goal was to seek a Democratic independent country. After the japanese was defeated, France came back to claim Viet Nam. Ho Chi Minh made many pleads to FDR for support for his country independent. We (USA) turned our back on him. He had no choice but to wage another guerilla war against the French and seeked military aides from Russia. After the French left, we filled the shoe and thus the term " NAM " is household and forever itched in our history.

I report, you decide.

Sorry for the brief interruption. Now back to your regular programing. Let us beat the war drum a bit louder..

--GQ--

Chief Petty Officer

Come on now. Don't be shy. I don't hear the war drum beating! Hey why should I care; I'm a Darwinist. Death in war is just a part of evolution.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Please share with us a source for your claims. I did find a site that kind of supported your statements but they had a separate UFO section.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread23408/pg

Wikipedia says nothing about Ho being interested in democracy, but points to him being a lifelong communist. FDR didn't turn his back on him he denied giving aid to a communist. Not really all that unusual or strange. He studied to be a pastry chef in France. He appears to have been born in Vietnam not China where he formed a guerrilla force against the Japaneese. Kind of a strange person to idolize based on the number of murders attributed to his regimes. Why was that not mentioned?

Facts: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho_Chi_Min#Political_education

You report, ...........................zzz

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

If it ain't one thing it is something else......
There is not enough killin', IMHO :devil:
More dead = Happiness...
This planet is over crowded....
I say we start with ......
Fill in the blank ----------
If I'm a blank, then let me go first.......JK