Lost

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Re: Lost

Quote:

Oh yeah and if I take off my glasses I can not read!!!

LOL..d:)

BTW, Kerry's comments were about the current Iraqi war. I won't bore you with my understanding of Kerry's vietnam service other than it was formulated by a real hero who served two tours on a swift boat, one because he was drafted and the second tour so his brother wouldn't have to be drafted. This mans opinions helped guild mine. He is a hero, Kerry not...........

txswinner

Banned

Pointer, we can agree to disagree but hero is thrown around a lot these days and it has less value in meaning. I do not consider having a job to do and doing it making one a hero. But just me. I would not classify Kerry's service or that of most military persons as heroic.

Thanks for getting my thread over the 100 mark, pride myself in creating ideas that result in thought and yes controversy, guess I am one of the Troll Kings. Sounds like a rock band.

treedancer

Commander

John Kerry
Military service (1966-1970)

Name: George W. Bush (R-TX)
Born: 1946
Employer: The U.S. Taxpayer
Conflict Avoided: Vietnam

Notes: You know when a guy walks away from a National Guard obligation during wartime and gets away with it, he must come from "a good family." Not that his daddy had anything to do with his getting a Guard slot in the first place - oh, no ...

Name: Richard "****" Cheney (R-WY)
Born: 1942
Employer: The U.S. Taxpayer
Conflict Avoided: Vietnam

Notes: Says he had "other priorities." You bet he had other priorities. Imagine how early in life you must begin scheming to get away with what this guy has. He was too busy thinking about Halliburton to go fight Charlie.

let us not forget.

txswinner

Banned

Thanks Treedancer, this is so true although I would like to see how Rummy fits on the list.

Kerry certainly earned the right to oppose the war, not something that can be said by others. Not that those who do not serve do not have a say in our government and country.

It is just that I feel to discredit Kerry's service is to discredit every person that has served this country in war or in peace. It is ok to oppose Kerry's politics but to attack in service was wrong and those who do I feel attack my service directly.

Blackgang

Seaman Apprentice

The FBI agents said after 9/11 that they wished the terrorists had killed more Americans. Why ?
The agents knew that the politically correct America would not allow the blood bath that is needed, without a much higher body count. Still sheep, waiting for the slaughter.
When the experts panic...
They call the Fire Dept.

treedancer

Commander

The FBI agents said after 9/11 that they wished the terrorists had killed more Americans. Why ?

O please provide me a link to where you got this information.

txswinner

Banned

Hope this just something that was dreamed up, can not imagine anyone saying this.