let's have some fun

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Re: let's have some fun

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> Hey MY,<br /><br />So what your saying is that this is going to be a dry boat?<br /><br />I don't know...<br /><br />But, if thats the case, I'm not sure I want to be the Skipper.<br /><br />How could I be the Bartending Skipper, if the boat is dry?<br /><br />And yes Carpy, you can be Gilligan, and then that way, I could use you as a barback. All you'd have to remember is, one case of brew for all the customers, and one case just for us, another case of brew for all the customers, and another case just for us!! Whooo whooo, boy is this going to be great!
KKC,<br />We may not let you be the bartending skipper.<br />But you can be the SKIPPING BARTENDER <br /><br /> :D :D <br /><br />AK Chappy

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

sorry LF, girls onboard is back luck...<br />man, that sucks huh? LOL

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> sorry LF, girls onboard is back luck...<br />man, that sucks huh? LOL
HUMPH, how dare you discriminate against Commander Connie. Girls onboard bad luck? Hogwash. Just wait and see how bad your luck gets without me.<br /><br />I demand reparations. :p

Carphunter

Commander

I might consider being The Professor or Mr. Howell, but not Ginger or Mrs. Howell. ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Oh alright, I'll be Admiral. :p
"Blondestar, can I help you?"<br />"OMG, OMG, this boat is floating and don't know what to do"

mattttt25

Commander

i now want to be the reparations officer....<br /><br />no pilot's license, but with that gold pin on my chest (avatar), i think i can pilot that little vessel. of course i need a good conning officer.<br /><br />i nominate sbn for command master chief.

Drowned Rat

Captain

That thing is a Coast Guard Surface Effect Ship. A hovercraft. It operates primarily in non-displacement mode except for the two cat hulls that maintain contact with the water. Very fast and it handles heavy seas quite well. Cool Boat! :D

KennyKenCan

Commander

Skipping Bartender huh AK?<br /><br />I could do that after a couple of drinks, no problem.<br /><br />No wait!<br /><br />Only after ALOT of drinks!!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

A pair of 16V149's.. Kewl! <br /><br />Warn ya now, yal' are gonna need a full time wrench... I happen to be available... :p <br /><br />I'll send SBN my resume and we can discuss salary later.... :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br />I will volunteer to pull the boat with my new Trail Blazer at .40$ a mile.
OMG, don't let him back it in. :p :p

sangerwaker

Commander

snapperbait, I LOVE your new signature! Gee, where did ya get that idea? :p :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br />I'll send SBN my resume and we can discuss salary later.... :D
Ahhhhh snapper, just think of it as a labor of love and don't worry about no stinking salary. :D

Carphunter

Commander

I think its time to vote somebody off the boat. ;) <br /><br />.....I say Gilligan has to go.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Labor of love? Yer kiddin' right, SBN? :p <br /><br />Sanger... I saw my sig printed on a t-shirt.. Figured it fit... :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> I think its time to vote somebody off the boat. ;) <br /><br />.....I say Gilligan has to go.
But which one?<br />Did you happen to catch any of that show?<br />That one gilligan was a real dufus for sure. :D

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />
Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> sorry LF, girls onboard is back luck...<br />man, that sucks huh? LOL
HUMPH, how dare you discriminate against Commander Connie. Girls onboard bad luck? Hogwash. Just wait and see how bad your luck gets without me.<br /><br />I demand reparations. :p
OOOOPS - STORM BREWING...!! ;)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Me thinks MY is skeeeerd Commander Connie would out-fish him.. :eek:

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Can I be Mary Ann? Just call me Bassy Ann.<br />Bassy

LadyFish

Admiral

Snap, I think you hit the nail on the head. :D <br /><br />Now where is that little MY voodoo doll I had laying around here. :p