let's have some fun

Carphunter

Commander
Re: let's have some fun

Gerbils need love too. :eek: <br /><br />Hey, Ty, you could put the coconut shell on you head, and say its a Reds hat. :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

lol at ty and carp and their habitrail....<br /><br />a gerbil and a duck can fall in love, but where<br />would they make their home?

KaGee

Admiral

Ya know, ... all it would take is 1000 iboat members to make an investment of $500 and we could have a little co-op thing here????<br /><br />Hmmmmm???

bubbakat

Captain

11.gif

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Me and DD can be security since bubbakat already has a job. Lucky Jim can be in charge of the jail.

fireship1

Chief Petty Officer

Wow that's quite a vessel. Everybody's so busy claming what job they want to do that they aren't busy paying attention. That gives me the excellent opportunity to be a stowaway! Unless of course the guys need a hand down in the engine room. I'd be willing to help out there. Gotta get Bondo, Rodbolt and Boomyal down there too. Between those guys, OBJ, and Snapperbait we'd have the quietest best running boat on the water. The fish would never hear us coming! :D ;)

KaGee

Admiral

Ummmm... that would be the "brig"(sp)KB.

tylerin

Commander

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> Carpy is gonna need more than one gerbil :D
Not to worry, he personally houses a 1/2 a dozen ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />
Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> Carpy is gonna need more than one gerbil :D
Not to worry, he personally houses a 1/2 a dozen ;)
Not to mention he farms them, so he has a never-ending supply :D

tylerin

Commander

You should see his Bull Gerbil. He calls it "Buttascious". I hear tell..only Carpy can ride him. :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> You should see his Bull Gerbil. He calls it "Buttascious". I hear tell..only Carpy can ride him. :D
He holds six in the chamber??? Buttascious must be a 3-1/2" mag :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Just sit right back<br />And you'll hear a tale<br />A tale of a newbie crew<br />That bought a boat on ebay<br />And includes a troll or two...

gaugeguy

Captain

The thread started getting rough<br />People worried about the cost<br />But MY set the course straight<br />Our sense of humor was not lost...