let's have some fun

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
Re: let's have some fun

ROTFL at FH...<br /><br />update; today I received an e-mail from the ACLU<br />threatening a lawsuit if we don't include women,<br />plus I had this severe pain in my neck all night<br />which felt like someone was sticking something<br />in my neck, so ladyfish and bassy are now<br />officially crew. they should be pretty good at<br />baiting the hooks with their femele experience<br /> :p

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

as long as they are not in charge of making sure <br />the plug is in...

aspeck

Staff member

Is there anyone on this entire board that we could trust with making sure the plug is in? I know I blew my credibility in that department earlier this month!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I'll do it. Seems like I am the only sane one on here. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <br /><br />What was that? No, I don't know where the thermal activated coffee pot is. Ask excspess.

Carphunter

Commander

Sorry The Professor. I wouldn't know what to do with two coconut shells anyway.......................except beat 'em together so they sound like a horse. ;)

tylerin

Commander

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> Sorry The Professor. I wouldn't know what to do with two coconut shells anyway ;)
.<br />Couple hinges and you've got yourself a Gerbil house :D

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> ..Have you ever stood beside a lefty when they are casting,especially if they are a side swinger..
Watch it there mister! I demand equal casting rights as a lefty! :p <br /><br />
<br />Tell ya what I will furnish the bait,stink bait that is..I got some now thats over two years old.. Sorry I have only two gas masks to spare..<br />
I've heard that Spinner might have some kind of suit that might protect from the stink! Maybe he's got extras?? :D :p

gaugeguy

Captain

Has anyone volunteered to be a Swab yet? I guess I am qualified to do that. I would have went for Master at Arms, but I am trigger happy :rolleyes:

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> Has anyone volunteered to be a Swab yet? I guess I am qualified to do that.
Yepppeer.... Deckmate Kagee at your service.... But it's a Big Boat GG, and there's lot's of BS (Barnacle Scum ;) ) on board. I could definetly use another hand... with MY's approval.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> Yepppeer.... Deckmate Kagee at your service.... But it's a Big Boat GG, and there's lot's of BS (Barnacle Scum ;) ) on board. I could definetly use another hand... with MY's approval.
Swab, scrape and paint...those guys get all the chicks ;)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I'll work engine room as long as I get to visit the bar and fish on my off duty time.<br /><br />Ken

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

just remember guys/gals, the "cook" is the one<br />who rations all food and drink... 1 for u, 2 for<br />me ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> just remember guys/gals, the "cook" is the one<br />who rations all food and drink... 1 for u, 2 for<br />me ;)
You better get cleaning that grill, it's looking pretty nasty :p

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

clean the grill? just turn up the gas real<br />high and burn the crud off!

SoulWinner

Commander

That boat would make an awesome charter boat. With the USS Oriskiny being sunk off Pensacola, that boat could make a fine living here as a dive boat. Deal me in!

KaGee

Admiral

Just thought of a couple of guys we are missing on the crew here.... we need JB.... every ship has to have it's "Ancient Mariner". Gotta have MR LF too! Why a drunken Pirate would make our boat complete!

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Oh, wait a minute...ya know, I've always dreamed of being a cabin boy. Yeah, that's it...cabin boy! I'll be just like Eric Idle! Hehehehehehehehe!