let's have some fun

KennyKenCan

Commander
Re: let's have some fun

Hey MY,<br /><br />So what your saying is that this is going to be a dry boat?<br /><br />I don't know...<br /><br />But, if thats the case, I'm not sure I want to be the Skipper.<br /><br />How could I be the Bartending Skipper, if the boat is dry?<br /><br />And yes Carpy, you can be Gilligan, and then that way, I could use you as a barback. All you'd have to remember is, one case of brew for all the customers, and one case just for us, another case of brew for all the customers, and another case just for us!! Whooo whooo, boy is this going to be great!

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Darn.......No "Buy It Now"......... :mad: <br /><br />...Bob in Calif...

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

sorry KKC, no such thing as a dry boat...<br />at least round here :p <br />being the ship's cook/bartender, I wouldn't be<br />able to serve the skipper.

KaGee

Admiral

Did you boys scroll all the way donw the auction page??<br /><br />
RESERVE PRICE IS UNDER 500K WITH A CURRENT MARKET VALUE OF 1.2 MILLION SOMEONE IS GOING TO GET ONE HECK OF A DEAL.
This is gonna be one heck of an expensive fishing excursion! <br /><br /> :eek:

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

stop being logical KG, it's just a stupid reason<br />for all of us to have a little fun... ;)

gonfishn

Commander

Looks like my Volkswagon is out of the question here...I think CarpHunter would be a good arbitrator for those times when we (RARELY )disagree..<br /><br />How long a gang plany ya going to have CH? Do you have anyone in mind to test the plank first.. :eek:

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> stop being logical KG, it's just a stupid reason<br />for all of us to have a little fun... ;)
LOL MY.... I'm cool! :cool: <br /><br />MY I think it was you who said one time BOAT... bring on another thousand... Well I think that needs amending in this case... Bring On Another TEN Thousand! :D <br /><br />I nominate Matt for skipper... provided he can put us on top of a mess of hungry fish!

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Better give them advance warning at the boat ramp! :D :eek:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

To be a skipper on a wet boat, you must not drink so there for I will be skipper since I don't drink and then that way you all can drink since I don't drink that would leave more for you all to drink since I don't drink. :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

I'll second if Matt has a real pilots lic...<br />no simple deck hands/ fishermen yet???<br />boat sleeps 20+ ;)

KaGee

Admiral

Yea, Ill be a deckhand.... with all the BS around here, scrubbing the deck is sure to be a full time job!

ob

Admiral

I'll be laundry and morale officer.Like Jack Lemmon in Mr. Roberts.Now where did I leave those marbles I was going to put in the captains overhead? :D <br /><br />Any of you current or ex-squids remember what the nickname was for the guys that did the laundry aboard ship?Well,I won't do that.I promise. :p

KennyKenCan

Commander

OK then,<br /><br />If'n I can't be the Skipper, then I want to be the "Chief Drink Taste Tester"!!