let's have some fun

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: let's have some fun

I wanna be the maintenance guy!!!! I got a brand new hammer and some new tools too!! PLEEEEZZZZEEE let me be the maintenance guy! I won't get in way and I don't eat much.....just a couple Longnecks once in a while will do...OH COMEON!!! You guys need someone to work on the motor!! Whut if ya' git stuck?? Who's gonna' git ya' outta truble?? I'm cheap too.....just longnecks is all I need.....PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!!!???

Link

Rear Admiral

I wanna be the ship Doctor!!! Can I be ??<br /><br />Resume: There isn't much that the right Prescription / Drink won’t cure. Some times this may need to repeated. As the Ships Doctor when a crew member falls ill say, just woke up or getting to much sun.<br />I’ll fill out the prescription and send them to KKC the Pharmacist / Bartender and he fills it for them. :D :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by mattttt25:<br /> i now want to be the reparations officer....<br /><br />no pilot's license, but with that gold pin on my chest (avatar), i think i can pilot that little vessel. of course i need a good conning officer.<br /><br />i nominate sbn for command master chief.
But matt, will you be my back up just incase something happens? :D :D ;)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Looks like a designative driver is in need. I'll be Bassy Ann the designative driver. Cool! A woman driver behind that wheel? I'll do it so well. Awesome! Clear the way!!! Here I come!<br />Bassy

KaGee

Admiral

I'll tell ya, we got ourselves a for real McHales's Navy going here!<br /><br /> :D

bubbakat

Captain

MY said<br />
and maybe bubbacat is is in charge of re-fueling?<br />and how many milk jugs does that come out to???<br />
Thats it I will be at the next endeavor you and musky get to and I'll get even. :D :D <br />Jeff ole boy you have had it. :D :D

bubbakat

Captain

Man I just went and looked at that thing.<br />Milk jugs my foot A hundred milk jugs probably wouldn't even start that thing.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

This is a fishing boat right...We proabably need a couple people just to bait hooks right. Then we'll need someone with expierence as a baiter to micro-manage the baiter's and we shall call him the master. Do we have any tackers for the baiters and any one with expierence as a master bai...huh wait better not go there,<br /><br /><br />Carefull guys we don't wanna get this thread poofed!!!

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

I still wanna' be the maint guy...
7.gif

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Hummm.. Micro management of the hook baiting department.. <br />Sounds like a job for Nate... :p <br /><br /> When not fishing, maybe we could have Nate wax the dingy? :p

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

OBJ.. They gonna need two maint guys on that monster.. <br /><br />OBJ.. You got the hammers so you could do the wrenchin' on the motors, and I got scissors and electrical tape so I could be the electrical engineer.. What ya say? Partners? :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Works fer' me snapper!!!! We can share tha' Longnecks......jist me and you down in the hold....
46.gif

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by OBJ:<br /> Works fer' me snapper!!!! We can share tha' Longnecks......jist me and you down in the hold....
46.gif
:D :D Oh don't that sound cozy. ;) ;)

aspeck

Staff member

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> Warn ya now, yal' are gonna need a full time wrench... I happen to be available... :p <br /> :D
Oops, I miss read, and didn't know how that would work - MY said no ladies on board, and how you would be a WENCH anyway? Gotta get these glasses fixed!<br /><br />Good Lord, now we got BLONDE Commode Connie and BLONDE Driver Bassy Ann! Yikes! So much for the 3 hour tour! I was going to say I would be the fishing guide, but I am not sure I want to be on this here ship!!! SOS, SOS, we are lost at sea! I think it is the sea anyway, but it may be a lake or a river. Anyway, we are lost on the water and we just caught a 13 pound fish and we have to get back to get it weighed! I think it is 13 pounds anyway, it might be bigger, I dunno, though, I have been wrong before! LOL! Just kidding, this is all in fun, remember!<br /><br />Hey, if you elect me as your guide for this adventure, let us understand one thing right from the start, THERE WILL BE NO TROLLING FOR ANYTHING ON THIS HERE VESSEL. Casting or bottom, or suspended fishing only, but NO TROLLING!<br /><br />And let us pray for safe passage.<br /><br />There, we now have blondes, trolling, religion, and politics involved in this discussion. It should really get fun now!

FLATHEAD

Captain

Aww heck guys!! If ladyfish and Bassy are the only skirts on board ,,, that will be like rubbing sunscreen on my sister. <br /><br />Come on MY every boat needs a movie star and cute farm girl from the Midwest. After all once LF and Bassy get us stranded who is gonna make the coconut pies, and sing and dance???<br /><br />Come to think of it can I be MR Howell,, he,s loaded!!!

gonfishn

Commander

I think you should reconsider and allow some trolling in a designated area on our ship..Have you ever stood beside a lefty when they are casting,especially if they are a side swinger..<br /><br />Hey I am only trying to help out here..Just ask Bubba,EuroLarva or MellowYellow. They know what its Like..<br />Honest BubbaKat (My) found out through Spinner and you know how he is always trying to add flavor to a story..<br /><br />Tell ya what I will furnish the bait,stink bait that is..I got some now thats over two years old..<br />Sorry I have only two gas masks to spare..<br />I figure I can store the bait in the hold with Snapper and OBJ :D

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> I might consider being The Professor or Mr. Howell, but not Ginger or Mrs. Howell. ;)
Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />I'm the Professor! You should have known better!<br /><br />Now, if we just take these coconut shells and this 55 gallon drum...

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Flahthead:<br />After all once LF and Bassy get us stranded who is gonna make the coconut pies, and sing and dance???
In then thar grass skirts at that. WOOO, WOOO, WOOO :D :p :p