Are all boaters republican?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral
Re: Are all boaters republican?

This one is in response to kenimpzoom...<br /><br />If you believe Iraq had anything to do with 9/11, then you are a Republican.<br /><br />If you believe that you can conduct war, maintain a government, AND cut taxes, then you are a Republican.<br /><br />If you believe in adding to the trillions of dollars in debt the US already owes from the Reagan era, then you are a Republican.<br /><br />If you believe that you can eliminate terrorism by killing them at 1/10th the rate that they're being produced, then you are a Republican.<br /><br />If you believe that raiding the Social Security Trust Fund is justifiable for any reason whatsoever, then you are a Republican.<br /><br />If you believe that it is necessary to hunt with assault weapons, then you are a Republican.<br /><br />If you believe that misleading a nation regarding an extramarital tryst is impeachable but misleading the world to war resulting in tens of thousands of deaths is not, then you are a Republican.<br /><br />If you think that smearing a war hero's valor when you used Daddy's influence to avoid going there yourself is not hypocricy, then you are a Republican.<br /><br />If you believe the Patriot Act is Divine and questioning it's revokation of many of the Constitution's and Bill of Rights articles is tantamount to Treason, then you are definately a Republican.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Raph, lol!!
emthup.gif
emthup.gif
<br />Icing on the republican cake lol.<br />Sad part is tho, these guys actually believe all that rot, even after 20years of proving them wrong! :D

woodrat

Ensign

Nicely put, WillyBWright. <br /><br />Oops! That probably makes me into a liberal again!

Ralph 123

Captain

Effete of America unite! Your party needs you. John Kerry needs you.

woodrat

Ensign

John Kerry and the dems DO need me, that's for sure, but they haven't done a thing to deserve my vote. Not being George Bush just isn't enough. <br /><br />I predict that George and his pals won't even need the new voting machines with the proprietary code written by partisan republicans, that no independent parties are allowed to look at or test. I think the dems will lose anyway.

Ralph 123

Captain

Man what is with the Dems and all the conspiracy theories the last few years? <br /><br />- Bush knew about 911 ahead of time.<br />- Fahrenheit 911<br />- The whole plane load of Saudis "allowed to fly..." all proven bogus. **** Clarke even admitted he authorized the flight after the FBI interviewed the passenger in Boston<br />- Gore and the whole "betrayal" speeches<br />- Kennedy and the "war concocted in Texas" stuff<br />- The whole "he lied about WMDs" crap<br />- Kusinich (sp) saying Bush was targeting civilians for executions<br /><br />And now, code written by republican programmers...<br /><br />Man being out of power has driven the party completely insane...<br /><br /><br />oops I have to go, there is a black helicopter hovering over my house filled with men dressed in black and wearing skimasks...

woodrat

Ensign

Once again, I am NOT a dem, do not support the dems, will not vote for the dem and haven't voted for a dem on the national level in years. I did vote for my incumbent democrat sheriff a couple of years ago but in the same election voted for a republican county commissioner. I am not a partisan democrat.<br /><br />There are new voting machines out there that are built by a company run by a partisan republican. The code is proprietary and no one is allowed to test these machines or see the software. I will see if I can dig up some documentation unless your partisan republican-ism forbids you to look at that sort of thing.<br /><br />election rigging is not exactly a new concept, and of course, both parties have done it.<br /><br />The iraq war was concieved of long before 911, just go to the website for Project for a New American Century. If you read far enough you will find a statement to the effect that a catastrophic event is needed to get the american public to support war that they would not normally be in favor of. That was written in 99 or 2000 I believe. And who believes that we mobilized the war on afghanistan in less than 60 days when it took months to get in place for iraq? Or that the patriot act wasn't already written and waiting well before 911? And hasn't the WMD lie been pretty well borne out yet? Bush and his pals lied about almost everything regarding iraq. In fact, while I was watching the tube on sept 12,2001 I watched highly placed govt officials say straight to the camera, that from here on in, the american people would not be told the truth about these affairs, because they just didn't need to know.<br /><br />And of course the flight load of saudis was approved of by someone high up in the govt. Doesn't it make you mad that while americans are cooling their heels in airports all over the country, saudi royals are quickly OK'd to get the heck out of here?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by woodrat:<br /> There are new voting machines out there that are built by a company run by a partisan republican. The code is proprietary and no one is allowed to test these machines or see the software. I will see if I can dig up some documentation unless your partisan republican-ism forbids you to look at that sort of thing.<br /><br /> If you read far enough you will find a statement to the effect that a catastrophic event is needed to get the american public to support war that they would not normally be in favor of.
Man, woodrat must be listening to Art Bell or something.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Ralph, a chuckle in this morning local rag.<br /><br />"Kerry does not want a repeat of 2000, when the Repulicans prevented a million blacks from voting"<br /><br />What an absolute hoot. As you say, these people are hysterical.

woodrat

Ensign

actually boomyal, the last bit is straight from the horse's mouth so to speak. The Project for a New American Century isn't exactly a liberal stronghold.<br /><br /> http://www.newamericancentury.org/ <br /><br /> http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf <br /><br />here's the actual quote, the report is talking about the need to transform the military and its goals and uses to better dominate the world in the 21st century:<br /><br />"Further, the process of transformation,<br />even if it brings revolutionary change, is<br />likely to be a long one, absent some<br />catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a<br />new Pearl Harbor." <br /><br />p 63 of the report "Rebuilding America's Defenses", released in sept 2000<br /><br />Whether or not Bush and his guys KNEW about 911 in advance, at the very least they jumped on the opportunity to use the "new Pearl Harbor" to their full advantage, and in just a couple of short years it has been used to justify two wars in the middle east, and now we are saber-rattling at iran (reuters, today). As if we are doing so well in iraq, that we are ready to invade their neighbors!<br /><br />I predict that within two years of bush "winning" the next election, we will be involved in expanding the iraq war to other countries and we will almost have to see a return of the draft to accomdate these imperial goals.

Ralph 123

Captain

The devices are certified, scientists say, but the process focuses more on making sure that the machines don’t break down than on testing computer code for Trojan horses and susceptibility to tampering. While there’s no evidence that the political establishment actually wants vulnerable machines, the Internet is buzz-ing with conspiracy theories centering on these “black box” voting devices.
<br /><br />buzz-ing with conspiracy theories <br /><br />Somebody call Oliver Stone. I smell a blockbuster movie here! Republican coders... now that's funny... Having been in the biz most of my life I haven't met too many Republican programmers (if any, even in A&D) the good programmers are members of the Birkenstock, stoner crowd. :)

Ralph 123

Captain

I predict that within two years of bush "winning" the next election, we will be involved in expanding the iraq war to other countries and we will almost have to see a return of the draft to accomdate these imperial goals.
From your mouth to God's ears. Otherwise you can kiss a few American cities goodbye when these madmen get their hands on Nukes. Just read "Ghost Wars" by Steve Coll and Endgame: The Blueprint for Victory in the War on Terror by Thomas McInerney, et al to see how badly this all could end... "people" willing to fly commercial jets filled with innocent passengers into civilian buildings and murder hundreds of children in cold blood would have no problem nuking American cities in the name of Allah

Ralph 123

Captain

And of course the flight load of saudis was approved of by someone high up in the govt. Doesn't it make you mad that while americans are cooling their heels in airports all over the country, saudi royals are quickly OK'd to get the heck out of here?
Proven false. The panes were not allowed to fly until after the no-fly order was lifted.

woodrat

Ensign

So we are going to go to war all over the world against anyone who is trying to develop nukes to make sure no one uses our own invention on us?<br /><br />Why aren't we invading north korea then?<br /><br />What exactly IS the blueprint for victory? Extinguish every human who might take up terroristic tactics against us? That's going to take a lot of money and time and dead American soldiers to accomplish. <br /><br />I read somewhere that the madrid train bombings were estimated to have cost only about $10,000. the 911 attacks were estimated to have cost about a quarter million. I would say that at least in the $/dead enemy department, the bad guys have us beat hands down.<br /><br />As long as we look at the "whys" of terrorsim from the simple-minded "they hate freedom" perspective, we will never get to the bottom of it. Every iraqi reistance fighter we kill will be replaced by three more, just as it would be in america if someone invaded and occupied the US. <br /><br />At some point we are going to HAVE to deal with the real motives of our enemies, or we are just going to be at war forever, at an ever increasing cost in $ and lives. And when I listen to george and his gang talk about this, I think they all know this, and perpetual war is actually what they want.

woodrat

Ensign

"Proven false. The panes were not allowed to fly until after the no-fly order was lifted."<br /><br />Documentation please? Proven false by whom?

dick

Chief Petty Officer

Woodrat ,man are you in for a fight,you do know who controls this site don't you? ............. GW FAN CLUB . Just look at the stuff produced about GW and Vader, sorry Chaney.It means nothing to some.<br />Good luck.

Ralph 123

Captain

Here you go:<br /><br /> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A4014-2004Jul21.html <br /><br />
A staff report by the Sept. 11 commission this spring said the flight was one of six chartered flights carrying 142 people, mostly Saudi nationals, from the United States between Sept. 14 and 24 after airspace was reopened
Now please tell me how the 911 Commission or the Washington Post are tools of the Republicans....<br /><br />Now aren't you mad that the left has been lying to you all this time?

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

THe libs were caught in the act in 2000 trying to fix the vote, Woodrat (Or Plywoody or PW2 ,211.111.18.139.2778 ,or whatever you want to be called). I'm sorry it happened to your party. What makes our system so great could also become it's "Achilles' Heel" in the absecnse of ballance. Ideologically, you have let the wolves run your henhouse. The whackos and extremists now define what your party is, and your party's future looks pretty bleak right now.<br />It's as somebody else said in this thread (have to re-read them to find out), "Hating George Bush is not reason enogh to vote for Kerry"---or something to that effect.<br />The democrats messed-up by thumbing thier noses at Joe Lieberman, the only one that could've offered GW Bush competition on the issues, as opposed to the tabloids and consiracy theorists straight off the X-Files.<br />Between our Swiftboaters and your Moveon-dot-orgs, the BS is so much window dressing, that has called attention away from what really matters in the next four years. <br />We both know we are now in the midst of a global war (that's a "world war", for the school kids out there reading this, and not comprehending it)...Your groupies like to call this "Bush's War", or "Cheney's war for oil". But it's WW3 by any other name.<br /> <br />Instead of placing our future in the hands of a world body (the United Nations) who would sell weapons and the U.S. and it's allies out, for free-flowing oil, we need to garauntee our kids a fighting chance at experiencing the sovriegn freedoms we grew up amoungst. Kerry would negate that. Your party messed up before a primary could be held, and now your stuck with the result. You might as well shore-up what remains of ethical democrat policy, and seperate yourselves from your own lunatic fringe. After all, what have P.E.T.A., N.A.A.L.C.P, N.O.W., or the other splinter groups done to uphold democrat standards, other than the standards that forawrd thier own selfish gains?<br />If I were you (and I thank God I'm not), I would strive towards a better showing in 2008----lest Hillary even be considered as a "presidential hopefull". :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.