aquasport 175 osprey

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
funny thing was it worked until i hit the trim with a hammer and it shattered same thing with the one thats still on the boat it has holes in it and still works rofl

Mad Props

Lieutenant Commander
People crap all over flex seal, but that stuff is actually pretty great... It just fails people all the time because just like good paint or fiberglass work, they don't prep the surface and/or use it in an application that is just ridiculous... and it doesn't help that the commercials are gimmicky as chit lol...

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
Got engine running super stoked , got one float sticking but im hopeful it will free up or rebuilds in my future

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
so i got out there today and had nice overcast and started working on boat again, stripping paint off outboard to get ready to recoat it , ive got damn near every part for the boat just need to put them on :)
been driven randy crazy with texts and phone calls lol, hey got this done or that done lol

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
well second rebuild kit came in today so when weather gets above 60 again i might adventure out and start taking them off to get them in the sonic cleaner.got the lower part of outboard stripped and reprimed with zink primer, couldnt trust any of the old paint so got her to bare metal and glad i did last person didnt use zink chromate yet took it to bare metal...
:)brrr its 43 tonight me and the beagles are under heating blankets :)

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
ok so rubber piece around bottom of cowling seems to have been stapled on not sure how i wanna go by removing them though