aquasport 175 osprey

zool

Captain
Nice boat Micky.....CC's are the way to go, no climbing around cabins to get to the bow crab traps :D

Hope ur feelin betta!

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
and i went out and started organizing things getting ready to start working on the boat since its cooled off, eyes still cant take sun from strokeand right hand aint what it was , good thing im a lefty pics coming soon :)

zool

Captain
Even with an ailment, you'll probably get done faster than most of us!...Good to see u Mick.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
well i got back at it in have the outboard torn down from the upper to lower unit getting that ready for paint ,started working on dash again since i can feel right hand again its making getting this done easier :) i took a break from it since April and mostly stayed indoors cause eyes were really bothering me in sun but hoping that will go away soon :)

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
well i got back at it in have the outboard torn down from the upper to lower unit getting that ready for paint ,started working on dash again since i can feel right hand again its making getting this done easier :) i took a break from it since April and mostly stayed indoors cause eyes were really bothering me in sun but hoping that will go away soon :)
Awesome! Good to hear from you Mick!

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
got dash wired and ready to go on , hoping im getting back at it been cleaning outboard parts ready to paint and reassemble cant decide color still but imma go pick it up tomorrow so i better have it figured out by then blue to match boat or Yamaha color .. decisions decisions!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
got dash wired and ready to go on , hoping im getting back at it been cleaning outboard parts ready to paint and reassemble cant decide color still but imma go pick it up tomorrow so i better have it figured out by then blue to match boat or Yamaha color .. decisions decisions!
silver with blue stripes

tpenfield

Staff member
Painting outboards to match the boat's color scheme is a 'thing' now. So, no worries about not painting original color.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
Painting outboards to match the boat's color scheme is a 'thing' now. So, no worries about not painting original color.
well i did it on the whailer, and loved it , thing is i do think it makers the engine more theft proof im going to use urathane figure it will hold up the best glad to see ya name

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
ill post a pic of the back of the dash today it aint pretty but it will work :)