Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

third times the charm

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Starcraft on clist!

nah, not nuts just craft...... starcraft that is. man i gotta get mine done so i can have a excuse to buy another boat lol

Raystownboater

Chief Petty Officer

I'm going to make this happen! I've been searching for this boat and I can't let it slip out of my hands now.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Leaving this afternoon for Cleveland! We have a deal as long as nothing goes wrong with the test drive. Hopefully she'll be in my driveway tomorrow! Thanks EZ!

I think I may be almost as excited about this as Todd. :D

chuckndiscs

Petty Officer 1st Class

Leaving this afternoon for Cleveland! We have a deal as long as nothing goes wrong with the test drive. Hopefully she'll be in my driveway tomorrow! Thanks EZ!

Man that boat is awesome!! Goodluck with the drive, hope everything is what it is supposed to be and you get to bring it home!

Chuck

Raystownboater

Chief Petty Officer

Man that boat is awesome!! Goodluck with the drive, hope everything is what it is supposed to be and you get to bring it home!

Chuck

Thanks Chuck! I'll definitely be posting pics when she gets home. I'm pretty optomistic because I talked him into throwing in the "new" yamaha 5hp kicker with the deal.

djpeters

Lieutenant Commander

hope everything is what it is supposed to be and you get to bring it home!

Chuck
...and if it's not, well, you can make it all it's supposed to be. I think the only thing that could kill an aluminum boat deal is big dents or major corrosion (not likely in Ohio)

You may be right but I can't wipe this :D off my face

I know exactly how you feel.:D:D:D

CBGale2

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Good luck Todd! May the Tin gods protect and bring you good fortune on your travels.

Raystownboater

Chief Petty Officer

Good luck Todd! May the Tin gods protect and bring you good fortune on your travels.

Thanks Charlie! Turns out the guy selling the boat is already on the forums (capt_nub) and has been following my enthusiasm. He has been completely overwhelmed with phone calls and emails of guys wanting this boat. One individual got so persistent that after he told the guy I was driving up there to get the boat, still offered him cash! He has taken the ad off and stopped answering the phone. I'll post pics as soon as she's hooked up to my truck!!!

Last edited:

Capt_noob

Recruit

see you tomorrow yorkboater, and sorry to everyone else for not introducing my self. Hi my name is Jason from sheffield lake ohio. Dj nice boat...:) i'v been following your thread since you grabbed up your v5. you are the master! watch the Evinrude rock-n-roll @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLyLCeiS9rY

Attachments

• CIMG3366.jpg
    CIMG3366.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 0
  • CIMG3371.jpg
    CIMG3371.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 0
  • CIMG3355.jpg
    CIMG3355.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 0
  • CIMG3406.jpg
    CIMG3406.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 10

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

beautiful boat Capt_noob. I'm hoping to spending a lot of time on it. I'm the one who took the on the water pictures of your new SeaRay. :)

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Is this a first on iboats? Two expectant fathers waiting for their new babies. Where are the ceegars?

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Well the posting has been deleted from CL, that must be a good sign he's hooked her up!

Raystownboater

Chief Petty Officer

Is this a first on iboats? Two expectant fathers waiting for their new babies. Where are the ceegars?

I just had one while watching the youtube video and almost fell off my chair. I just drove half way and if I would have seen that video before leaving home, I would have picked the boat up tonight! Hey Jason, I'll be there bright and early to pick her up and hopefully EZ will help me baptize her this weekend!!!