Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner
Re: Starcraft on clist!

Oh man:facepalm:

I'm not sure what's more painful to sit through....

Kev's raps or my graphic design work.

Both pretty terrible I guess:rolleyes:

Deadwood

Chief Petty Officer

Sorry for the RAP hijack:
This is probably an old one to you guys but these youngsters (well most of em are to me) crack me up.:D

Kev, which one are you again???:facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOKuSQIJlog

"ORNAMENTAL TURTLE!"

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Im'a gonna call this fool
Tell him he's a tool
In love with Tony Danza
I'll roll on him like a panzer
Can't rap..
Wanna be gangster!

We got Cheap shizzle boat ICE DJ Kev in da house!

Starman8

Chief Petty Officer

Quick, somebody find me a cheap Bayliner to buy and trade:D

funny, sure we all thought the same thing, but WHY is the dude givin up on a tinny? This boat is not far from me but 3300 clamato's is a bit too high, even for an IPS.................oooops, V5 lol

Raystownboater

Chief Petty Officer

funny, sure we all thought the same thing, but WHY is the dude givin up on a tinny? This boat is not far from me but 3300 clamato's is a bit too high, even for an IPS.................oooops, V5 lol

Well, its just him and his wife and she doesnt like the boat. :facepalm:

I also talked him into giving up the kicker and he paid $2500 for it last August

djpeters

Lieutenant Commander

Well, its just him and his wife and she doesnt like the boat. :facepalm:

I also talked him into giving up the kicker and he paid $2500 for it last August

If the OB is as good as it sounds, there's a good chunk of the price right there, plus tandem trailer...yadda, yadda....

Good Luck!!!

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

I'm driving up there this weekend for a test run and if all goes well, bringing her home!!!

I really hope my buddy here is able to pull this off. The deal he's working involves trading his SeaRay. I'm looking forward to many a weekend at Raystown on that big SS!!!! You guys be careful of Todd here. He's quite the wheeler/dealer. He was just able to finagle a FREE giant camper that was listed on ebay for a couple grand. Granted, it needs some work but he got them to GIVE it to him!

Raystownboater

Chief Petty Officer

I really hope my buddy here is able to pull this off. The deal he's working involves trading his SeaRay. I'm looking forward to many a weekend at Raystown on that big SS!!!! You guys be careful of Todd here. He's quite the wheeler/dealer. He was just able to finagle a FREE giant camper that was listed on ebay for a couple grand. Granted, it needs some work but he got them to GIVE it to him!

I need some reassurance here. The guys tow rig is too small to pull my SeaRay so meeting him half way is pretty much out of the question. Now I face a 7 hour drive, pulling my boat and another 7 hour drive home pulling the SS. Most likely make a weekend out of it but am I nuts here???:confused:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I need some reassurance here. The guys tow rig is too small to pull my SeaRay so meeting him half way is pretty much out of the question. Now I face a 7 hour drive, pulling my boat and another 7 hour drive home pulling the SS. Most likely make a weekend out of it but am I nuts here???:confused:

Of course you're nuts!. You are about to get a tinny, so it's understandable. And the seller gets what he wants. All happy - right? Does he need a camper too? Good luck on the deal!

Wish I could pull a deal like that.