Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

Brenn

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Starcraft on clist!

Dang it I was thinking the same thing about it having an OMC too.I guess I was wondering if I could get it down in price enough for it to be worth it.Though that far away I dont think it could get low enough.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

I just met the guy who is selling this one (oddly enough he was here buying the counter tops I pulled out of my kitchen) ...
http://centralmich.craigslist.org/boa/2487599166.html

He is about ready to sell the OB and scrap out the rest. I am thinking that he'd let just that boat/trailer go for a couple of hundred bucks. He'll be back to see me later this week.

Mike, he says he has another late model OB with T&T. I suspect he wants actual $ for it though.

Rudi2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Dang it I was thinking the same thing about it having an OMC too.I guess I was wondering if I could get it down in price enough for it to be worth it.Though that far away I dont think it could get low enough.

Still a deal- long as it runs good. You may never have to get into the drive unit- just because it says "OMC" doesn't mean it'll go bad on ya'. I've seen a lot of Mercruisers in pieces.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Still a deal- long as it runs good. You may never have to get into the drive unit- just because it says "OMC" doesn't mean it'll go bad on ya'. I've seen a lot of Mercruisers in pieces.

Reliability isn't the issue with OMCs. It's the lack of parts and service support.

Jayb123

Chief Petty Officer

LOLOL Kev ... I spat my cereal all over my keyboard :eek: :D