Your Site is BeingTargeted

agitator

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Your Site is BeingTargeted

What I like best about this site is the old boats that have long ago passed their prime that have been lovingly rescued and restored through ingenuity and hard work and little money by people who cannot afford to have serious money tied up in something just for pleasure that is not an essential. Thanks to all of you that try to help each other out so boating can be affordable to many that otherwise would be left on the hill. DHadley, you in particular are awsome.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Matt,<br /><br />Are you suggesting that there are a bunch of racists here?

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Wow, been away for a few days and I couldn't stop giggling like a little girl as I read the rest of the thread. (yeah, yeah, shut up.) Truth of the matter is that if an extreme liberal psycho was touched off by a simple boating community that stated their minds, standing ovation! :cool: Keep a defib close, someone on the left might need it! :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

mattttt, how you know we all white?<br /><br />also if you want to proudly proclaim your racism you are free here in America to do so but you don't speak for me.<br /><br />Racism offends me as a human being and embarrasses me as a white man. Your comments are a disgrace to your race, and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by deputydawg:<br /> I must say that I definately am not rich, and definately am not racist.<br /><br />Just for information in my opinion black people sitting around saying how bad they have it because they are black are the worst type of racists I can think of. But then I have never walked a mile in their shoes, so who am I to say.<br /> <br />Either way, I want it known that I for one am not rich and am not a racist. I am disgusted by racist thoughts and statements, and feel this is a done issue.
I argued against both the accusation of being rich and the accusation of being racist. <br />As it has been said, this is America and people who are racist have that right to voice their opinion as long as they do not infringe on anyone elses rights or persuits of happieness. And by the way, racists are not always white. Growing up on the Rosebud Indian reservation I was the only white kid so I was the minority. The racism was against me in those days.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by capjack:<br /> Hi<br /><br />I thought you might want be aware that your forum has become the subect of a hate brimming blogger on the left.<br /><br />Here is his post where he attempts to paint you with the same brush he paints all folks he perceives to be 'on the right'.<br /><br />Wealthy white people with boats agree: shut up, blacky<br /> http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2005/9/3/23816/58836 <br /><br />For those unfamiliar with Kos he is a left wing agitator out of the Howard Dean camp - in fact his guise as an everyday blogger was blown after the election when his funding was linked to the Howard Dean types.<br /><br />I just thought I would let you know. I just started building the site I write content for and have not built up my forum yet but I would certainly anger me to have my readers targeted by that idiot.
This is no joke, folks! This is very real!<br />BUT there are more than one of these mutants!!!<br /><br />If you're in doubt, you will be corrected simply by following these easy steps:<br />1..Do a screen-print, or snapshot of this forum's FRONT PAGE. (what you see before you click on any of the thread topics.<br /><br />2. Go to the bottom of that page, and pick another page, (say, five pages back, just for good measure).<br /><br />3.Screen-print.<br /><br />4. Now that you have both hard copies of pages showing topic titles. read the titles thru.<br /><br />5.note the number of anti-Bush, Anti-American, and racist posts and COUNT THEM UP seperately on each page! you can do this on a piece of scrap paper, or simply highlite those posts, because it should proove obvious before you have them tallied.....THIS IS NO BS!!!!<br /><br />This is a carefully-planned attack.<br /><br />Those members here, who know me, know that i have been a member for years. They can also affirm, that i have been mysteriously-scarce lately. What little reason i gave for this, was somewhat misleading, in that i didn't go into detail of the demands on my free time. This time is spent fishing fixing boats, and two internet sites, which eat much of that "down-time".<br />The reason involves the amount of time online i have, and where i have been forced by my own comittment, to spend it...Which is This other site.<br /><br />Note, that due to the length of exposure to these attackers at this other site, the same "print-screen" meathod will proove nothing, also because of the limitted ACRCHIVING they allow server-space for, and the fact that the attackers have been at it for well over a year, EVERY PAGE is loaded with one attack after another there!<br />I have ALSO been a member of that site since it's inception. Note, i use the same screen name, 'wherever i may roam' on the net, except non-forum sites. There are also those clandestine memberships to a few arab, European, californian and canadian forums for reading purposes, and the occasional counter-attack.<br />In the interest of disclosure, you may run accross a fellow with the screename, <br />"MAK-TEN", "Unjingoist-patriot", or "AO-51's friend".<br />...Those would be 12Footer...But if you see one, you're in the wrong place as an American,IMHO!<br /><br />I STRONGLY-URGE all who care about this country's continued sovereignty and the hard-won freedoms we enjoy, to fight the good fight right here on iboats.com. Even if your only goal is to retain iboats.com ,as a family-oriented site. Contribute if you can. Send these mutants packing. Understand that most will not go down without a fight. This is all they do all day, and have a mission of thier own. Thier mission is not yours.<br />Note that [/i]iboats.com[/i] is a FAMILY site, with good moral charachter and a requirement of strict adherance to clean, cival conduct. This should make the task easier to do for you "soldiers" here.<br />Those without morals,(and most of these attackers),will soon turn to underhanded, off-color, and sometimes,downright VISCOUS namecalling, and digs, to divert from the issues at hand. They will spare NO tactic, in discrediting you any way they can.<br /><br />Be ready for this, with cival, knowledgeable, and targeted rebutal, at all times. (IOW, don't let you gaurd down ,and have someone watch your six!).The mods have a duty i could not perform in good faith, and that is to uphold forum standards, while keeping freedom of speech alive and well. The mods can't be everywhere, however. So it is up to each of you, to report this "ilegal" behavior as soon as you spot it.<br /> <br />On this subject, I expect the "infiltrators" ("enemy", or whatever term you would give these barf bags), to turn me in for posting another site's link up above there --- a violation of rules dealing with competitors, seeing it is another "fishy-boaty site". <br /><br /> That's thier call, and one i will honor, whether they choose not to make an exception or not. However, i feel this post and YOU MEMBERS' cooperation is vital to iboats' continued existance. <br />REGARDLESS of whether this post survives the axe or not, you will be needed in this war, like a soldier on the front! Do not be led like lemmings over a cliff. Vet thier posts. Read news reports, know what the truth is before <br />debating, but DO KNOW IT! Do not sit idly-by, and simply read these traitorous, and sometimes, foul lies, Vetting -- or without rebuttal! It will bring-down another family-oriented, patriotic site, as it has very-nearly accomplished at the site i posted. I'm still standin! But I can't be everywhere, and i know most of you love, and care very deeply about America, whether you live here or not. It is mutual, mates!<br /><br />Due to "downtime" allotments, and the battle i am in dead-center of, I have only been able to come here once a week or so -- and then, only to graze the titles. to see if i was addressed or missed, or an issue like this one jumped-out and grabbed me by the heart.<br />I miss the good old days here. I had plenty of time to spend and laugh with my friends here. I have seen babies born to them, spouses pass-away, marriages, nieghbor's murdered, or commit suicide. I have helped God knows how many boaters get underway again. I have learned thing about boats and motors, of types i'll never work on, but enjoy the knowlege of, thanks to many of you. I have seen pets, which were life-long companions pass and leave a vacuum no love could hope to breach. It has endeared me to many of you. I feel like i have known some of you my entire life, and sometimes know your likes and dislikes, as if i were accross the table from you.<br />Even tho i haven't met you, just trust me , that i care deeply, and long for the time when i can make a future membership conference, and the pleasure of face-to-facing most of you.<br />But now you now know where i have been spending my time, and why. To quote John Travolta, "It aint been for lack of love, y'all!"<br />By this length of the thread this is in reply to, another patern should've made itself apparent....You know WHO your enemies are<br /><br />Don't allow them to bring you, or this UNIQUE forum down! It's where you like to be, and they are INVADING. Understand thier tactics for what they have made apparent, are...And it ain't "cival debate"!<br />And finally, "watch your six," gang!!<br />Thank you for your time, and God Bless and guide you Always.

gonfishn

Commander

We all Bleed red....Surprised Matt even suggested what he did..Then Again he always has been the one to gets things going..

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

I do see his point though. When this first came on here I saw a lot of people, myself included, get more offended at being called rich white boat owners than they did at being called racist.<br /><br />Maybe that is because the majority of us are not racist so the thought just went right on by?