Your Site is BeingTargeted

K5WAS

Seaman
Re: Your Site is BeingTargeted

Let's get something straight dkos. "honkey" is not meant by you as a term of endearment, and is not so taken as such by me. To me it is as insulting to me as nigger may be to you. I was given that word by you and your kind and not only do I not accept it, i deplore it GET IT?

chugger

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Originally posted by visitor from dkos:<br />
Originally posted by chugger:<br />From your reply I get the feeling you realize how childish you've been.
Hm. Not quite...I posted because (a.) i was somewhat amused by this thread's title, (b.) because the comments were being attributed directly to kos, (c.) to agree that you are not all rich people on yachts, and (d.) in hope that maybe, just maybe, there could be some actual discussion, and that the comments i had quoted were merely the exception. <br /><br />but instead, it's just more of the usual me-first victimology: "So what if we said all blacks are lazy, porch-sittin' welfare-collectin' criminals? You called us rich!!" Whatever. It would be sad if it wasn't so comical. To all the decent folk on the site, it's a shame the others drown you out. <br /><br />Have fun, boating afficionados. This has become deadly dull. See ya around.
Go to your room young lady and think about your behavior. Come back out when you've gotten control of your emotions and we can discuss this further.

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Just so that DKOS can read it, I'm gonna repost my comment for him on his attitude.:-<br /><br />But seriously, seeing as those right-wing nazi's on KOS are reading this I guess I'd better say something here.<br /><br />I'm blatantly not from the USA and I do understand that the UK has different attitudes to race to the USA.<br /><br />NOTHING I've read on this site suggests that any person encountered by the members will be treated in anything other than a reciprocation of the way the member themselves is treated-REGARDLESS of what colour their skin happens to be. I'm the same-you treat me OR YOURSELF like dirt and I'll have a low opinion of you as a person.<br /><br />You come up to me and accuse me of being a racist without ever speaking to me face to face then you'll get told where to go-and won't that reinforce your nice cosy stereotype for anyone you want to feel oppressed by?<br /><br />At a guess you probably don't like me referring to you as Right-wing Nazis?<br />Here's my reasoning.<br /><br />You are singling out a particular group as a scapegoat for all your troubles.<br />You're advocating direct action against them.<br />You're also advocating a very low tolerance attitude towards them.<br />The only press you generate for yourselves is so reminiscent of Hitler's more verbal attacks on the Jews that no-one that CAN make a difference is listening.<br /><br />Get my point? No, I didn't think so.<br /><br />GROW UP and STOP WHINING.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Mr. Koshole,<br /><br />You will not see me around. I don't frequent the coffee houses where introspective discussions about the meaning of nothingness scores high on the psudo-intellectual, self importantance scale.<br /><br />Your reverse snobbery was clear within your post. You can apply inappropriate terms to your hate, (diary) but your self loathing is all that shows through. You accuse us of exactly what you did yourself. Grow up. Not everyone who uses the N word is a racist and not everyone who contributes to the NAACP isn't a bigot.<br /><br />Your grossly broadbrushed depiction of the members of this site is consistant with the type of mindset that spawned your little hate site. Meanwhile your little liberal buddies can type and applaud like trained seals to your mischaractorization and intentional half quotes to reaffirm that you are superior to the rest of the world. How many dissenting posts were there at your "open minded" hate site.<br /><br />Lets all look at your lies and intentional mischaractorizations:<br /><br />1) So what if we said all blacks are lazy, porch-sittin' welfare-collectin' criminals? WE never said that. SomeOne may have but as a group do not subscribe to this mindset and he was sumarily put in his place, but it fits your premise so to hell with the facts.<br /><br />2) Wealthy white people with boats agree: shut up, blacky. NOT SAID. But I bet your elitest buddies got their rocks in a wad over that. Never said, but who cares, you can be cool with SFB clowns that love to hate. How do you know we are not all black? There are many black members of this site. I know, it doesn't fit your racist view of the world so lets just ignore facts. You are now as guilty as the those you attempt to slander.<br /><br />I didn't even get into that hate filled blog you post your "diary" in. 41 posts only one who didn't subscribe to your group think. <br /><br />Thanks for admitting your a liar here. I notice you didn't bother to clean it up with the post you started that created this exercise in moral superiority. Paper arse consistant with the coward you clearly are. I also love the comment about not having moderators here on I-boats, while you were busy spreading misinformation and downright lies while your moderator was what, loping his mule. No your moderator encourages class envy and hate.<br /><br />Grow up, try thinking on your own, understand the facts, double check your facts, clear up distortions, and stop your hate. You are clearly part of the problem not the solution. I am confident that people of your ilk don't have the stones to stand up for the exact pricipals you claim to exhault or you would have done it within the snake pit you used to initiate this division. It is disgusting people like yourself who consider their two year career at community college enough to justify the abominations you spread in the name of something as right as judging people on their charactor and not their skin color.<br /><br />You and your sicophant crowd can now go and manipulate something that is as easy to see as the nose on your face, into something as disgusting as race baiting and continuation of racial strife. Stop the hate. If you found any statement on this site offensive you could easily called attention to it at the time you saw it, and identified your disgust with it. No stones. Typical. Go on back to where it is you came from. That blob should suit you to a tee.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Koshole,<br /><br />Here is my post on the topic. Thanks for calling me a rich, racist. Please point to the racist comment I made. <br /><br /> <br /><br />"It is far intellectually easier to blame GW Bush and the oil companies. Looting for food and water isn't looting, its survival. Stealing TV's and guns, and jewelry during a national emergency is a crime against the citizenry, state, and mankind.<br /><br />Racial pandering and political finger pointing is what those with agendas and ambition use to justify their shallow nature. I truely believe that JF Kerry, Ted Kennedy or GW Bush only want to assist those poor souls down south. There isn't time or opportunity to create political advantage from a position of leadership. There isn't time to save property right now, just people. Any insinuation that the type, timing or delivery method of aid is a political football IS unpatriotic.<br /><br />The press in their self importance, don't believe or understand the American spirit or drive. Send pic's of the situation and stop believing that they are the only arbitors sophisticated enough for censorship in America. Where are the 911 videos? What a sad group the intellectual elite have become." <br /><br /><br />Thanks idiot, it is a sad group you pander to.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

I must say that I definately am not rich, and definately am not racist.<br /><br />Just for information in my opinion black people sitting around saying how bad they have it because they are black are the worst type of racists I can think of. But then I have never walked a mile in their shoes, so who am I to say.<br /><br />I saw on the news that they showed more blacks stuck in the storm, and hinted that they were saved last because they were black. I also saw on the news that most of the rescues they showed were black people. But that was just a few minutes of film.<br /><br />I also have to say that I am disgusted by the "porch sitters" and the lawless animals that are sitting around waiting for their handout, or stealing looting and so on. Statistics show that most of teh welfare recipients are black. I in no way think that this statistic is because they are black and therefore lazy, inferior, criminals or whatever. It may be because they have been held down in the past and now have a harder time getting back up. I dont know the answer. Quite possibly they are just smarter than the rest of us (they meaning all wellfare recipients, not only blacks). They found a way to ssurvive without killing themselves working for a living. <br /><br />Then there are those who use the system for what it is meant to be. Collect benefits until they get ahead. Use it to get past a rough time then get off if the system allows. <br /><br />Either way, I want it known that I for one am not rich and am not a racist. I am disgusted by racist thoughts and statements, and feel this is a done issue. We will never be able to have an intelligent debate here with this, and are getting no-where with this on here. I appreciate your telling us you had the wrong opinion on us.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Ya'll are paying Mr./Mrs./Ms. Kos WAY more attention than he's/she's due or deserves. He's/she's probably getting a good laugh on how he/she lit up your jets. Ignore the bozo.

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Just a note....You don't see any of us left side of this forum supporting this guy.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Fixin,<br /><br />Why would you support anyone so ignorant as to call a group of over 65,000 people, they don't know, including yourself, a bunch of rich racists? :mad: :mad:

Realgun

Commander

I would imagine that from time to time, some of you may have taken comments from one site and posted them on another--
What other sites? Iboats is the site.<br /><br />I am not rich but it still pevs me when two black guys can call each other N and I can't call them N without getting hurt.<br /><br />Personally I don't care if your black but please speak english. Bill Cosby is what you should aspire to not rev. sharpton.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

There is nothing we can do to make the KOS dude look like more of a loser than that he has already done. <br /><br />Ignore him and he will go away.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

the only other site I like as much as Iboats is web page <br /><br />I will say that I enjoy the folks here alot though! :D

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

LOL! Maybe I can send a pic to this Kos guy of my 46 year old boat that I'm trying to restore. I'll even leave the empty Miller High Life cans laying around for effect. Rich white honkey? I wish!
You mean like this picture of my 41 year old whaler when I was re-doing it....note the Miller Lite can (hey...I gotta watch my figure)<br /><br /><br />
restore-16.jpg

eeboater

Commander

Ugh... did anyone read some of the other comments and "articles" on that website. <br /><br />Whew, hang on while I go clean my brain with bleach.<br /><br />Sean

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

boat.jpg
<br /><br />Yep, here's my yat, no wood that even looks like mahogany. Must be talking about those rich Boston whaler owners. <br /><br />There's no head either. The only head is the one in the reflection I aim at when I hang it over the side. That probably just yanks those enviro wackos nuts.

Homerr

Commander

This post still going?<br /><br />DIE POST... DIE!!! DIE !!!<br /><br /><br /> :) <br /><br /><br />H.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Sometimes I feel<br />Like I been tied<br />To the whipping post.<br /><br /> --Greg Allman

mattttt25

Commander

he missed the mark a little with his profile of many iboats memebers.<br /><br />white? yes<br />rich? no<br />racist? yup<br /><br />it's funny that many argued his point about being rich, but didn't even care to comment on the true point of his article. maybe because it's so true?