Your Site is BeingTargeted

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: Your Site is BeingTargeted

thanks for the heads up captjack<br /><br />Here's a snapshot of me & my rich white honkey friends on the motoryacht:<br />
S4200092.jpg

QC

Supreme Mariner

You guys are good. LOL.<br /><br />I have to say that the fact he actually has readers and agreement makes me crazy!!! :mad: :mad: <br /><br />Welcome cap'n!!

dakk1

Chief Petty Officer

Heck, I was just getting warmed up. If I had known I was going to PO some liberals, I would have told them what I really think..<br /><br />Dave..

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Wow-I'm a rich white honky? Best I go and tell my bank manager-he thinks I'm scum....

ZmOz

Captain

Perfect! I CAN afford that new speed boat I was looking at yesterday! I wish you guys would have told me sooner...

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

Clearly this person only looked for the posts that fit his agenda, and ignored the countless other posts. Sometimes people do say things on this site that are an embarrassment, but that is life. That site has a narrow agenda and it does not matter what we say or do on this site, we will always be percieved as snooty racists because they seem to think we have money because we have boats. Please, give me a break. Apparantly they have not seen my boat. Class or snootiness are both phrases that do not come to mind when viewing my rig. Ugly fishing boat comes to mind. People like those on that site are just as ignorant and narrow minded as those who they accuse...

Homerr

Commander

Well, BillyBob, Bocephus and I just paid cash for our new houseboat:<br /><br />
redneck_yacht.jpg
<br /><br />Oh Belvedere! Please fetch my slippers and give muffy her doggie treat.<br /><br />H.

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

"I can hear their chardonnays spilling as they bang their mahogany cabin walls in disgust."
Can someone wipe this up please. I just can't seem to find good help these days.<br /><br />I need to just get out for a week or two on my cruise vessel but my maintenence servant has been on vacation and didn't get cleaned up after fixing the whole in my mahogany cabin wall. Disgusting I tell you.<br /><br />(yea its mine, not a random download pic. :D Cant imagine what I would do if I didnt have all this wealth passed down from honkey to honkey to me)<br /><br /><br />
almost%20there%201.JPG

Ralph 123

Captain

Isn't it ironic that their man, Kerry, owns this:<br /><br />
Scaramouche%204a.jpg

KaGee

Admiral

Guess we all know now why the pirate thing last weekend. Hey, he quoted me without permission... can I sue?? :p <br /><br /> Actually the people that come here are the salt of the earth. Our boats are quite moderate. Most have been restored from the junk pile.<br /><br />Now if he wanted to see the hoity-toity honkys... he should have went to boatered forums. :D

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Its days like these that leaves me to ponder... "wonder what all the poor people are doing right now".<br /><br />
canoe%20trials%2023.JPG

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

I dont care who ya are ...that there is funny, Git er done! :D

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Wackos to the left.....wackos to the right...here I am stuck in the middle with you :p

capjack

Cadet

My Lord, every time I come back here I end up leaving laughing- I love this thread , ya'll have the best damn humor around here. <br /><br />I live between two marinas on the Ohio and right now (23:00 locally) the crowds are streaming back from downtown Cinci after our Riverfest. The river is weaving and twinkling with running lights and the rumbling of deep engines as everyone waits to get through the narrow passageways to their slips. It sounds as if everyone is behaving and we can "end" the season without any problems. But you know,I'm coming to understand that boating is a state of mind and the season doesn't end. Not really. Maybe that is why the Kos folks hate boaters - even if they had boats , I'm betting that 'state of mind' purely eludes them, yup - that's my thoughts on the matter....

Ralph 123

Captain

I think I know the area. Had dinner at a restaurant right there on the water a bunch of times - near the stadium and bridge as I recall. This time of year they had outside bands. Met some crazy airline hostesses there and they had us follow them to some bar on a hill in Cinci but that's a story for another thread :) I love that area...

Kiwi Phil

Commander

Crickey!, I have never seen anything as pathetic as that. But, I guess if it wasn't for this magic internet, people like this mongrel wouldn't have anyone to talk too.<br />As for wealthy.........I'm a bit speechless......<br />This mongrel obviously isn't happy and contented with the life he has made for himself.<br />Cheers<br />Phillip

capjack

Cadet

Ralph<br />It sounds like you might have had dinner at the Montgomery Inn Boathouse - think ribs-or the Waterfront perhaps, and then up to Mt. Adams.<br />Does that sound right?<br /><br />We are a bit up river from Cinci proper. Geesh - I only wish they had a marina by the city!!!

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

What's Chardonney? Is it kind of like Budweiser?

inthesticksnow

Petty Officer 3rd Class

The more of these KOS types are out there, the better, as the true color of the typical Democrat Party is coming out. The Republican is rich and racist argument is old playbook, and frankly all they have been using since they lost power. The KOS types are up against the wall till they come up with some ideas (become Republicans at this point).<br /><br />The “progressive” movement died when they lost the House in ’94. The wave is just now washing over them, and the extreme leftist elements are near looney with desperation. <br /><br />If you are conservative, rejoice. The Michael Moore types are stirring the pot, and bringing the nut-bags to the surface, where the majority of Americans can see them, hear them, and accordingly, vote against their representatives.

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by deputydawg:<br /> What's Chardonney? Is it kind of like Budweiser?
ROFLMAO :D :D :D <br /><br />Yep! It's like Bud without the bubbles.......well that's what my footman told me :rolleyes: <br /><br /><br />Edit: I got my au pair to type this: I didn't want to chip a manicured fingernail on the gold keyboard before I go to afternoon tea with the Queen :D <br /><br />PS: that's Queen as in Monarch or Ruler, not Queen as in Boy George just in case you guys think I'm batting for the other team :rolleyes: