Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

64osby

Admiral
Not a 1964, missing the bow diamond. I think that makes it a 50s SC. IMO, wrong windshield too. Or just bad install.

Windshield sure would be tough to walk through. :facepalm: Looks like it came off something that was 18" wider.

The transom caps look different too. Don't think I've ever seen ones with lines.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
a better buy for your $500

https://siouxfalls.craigslist.org/b...siouxfalls.craigslist.org/boa/4806773074.html

00Y0Y_gWQvLR62uSU_600x450.jpg

jbcurt00

Staff member
The lines on the transom end caps are another sign its a 50s, esp w the 59 Merc

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
ok not sure if here or on the funny CL thread...

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/b...kroncanton.craigslist.org/boa/4810600643.html

I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after I/o cobra v-8 the most sought after

00o0o_5BaFCcfjGj_600x450.jpg

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
ok I have to do my weekend chores but I was really hoping to grab the cc. Even had the $ transferred to the checking account. I need help

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Joe,
Might need to check the links, they're deadends, but I think it's because the url is listed 4 or 5 times instead of just once:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/boa/4838636888.html

yeah something odd happening when I CTL C and V. Tried a couple times and replicates like that - had the issue right after the forum switch but not recently. But also saw a thread on The Hull Truth about c/p issues. See post 9087.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
ok I have to do my weekend chores but I was really hoping to grab the cc. Even had the $ transferred to the checking account. I need help

oh and had two friends willing to hide the boat until I could break the news at an appropriate time.

Is this common?

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Take a look at the PNW pricing on a 1978 boat. I tell you guys a ton of m oney could be made here if some of those tinnies were brought out here restored into fishing boats.

Yeah the problem is your in the wrong place to find rehabilitation. Your in the tin crank house with a bunch of fellow tin tweakers. :highly_amused:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Take a look at the PNW pricing on a 1978 boat. I tell you guys a ton of money could be made here if some of those tinnies were brought out here restored into fishing boats.:

serious interested parties can PM me.

Here's one I have texted pic on. Headed to MO in April and that is home state have peeps there now that can be on site in less than 24 hours.

http://loz.craigslist.org/boa/4816310398.html

64osby

Admiral
Take a look at the PNW pricing on a 1978 boat. I tell you guys a ton of m oney could be made here if some of those tinnies were brought out here restored into fishing boats.

Yeah the problem is your in the wrong place to find rehabilitation. Your in the tin crank house with a bunch of fellow tin tweakers. :highly_amused:

What do you think that boat will really sell for?

jbcurt00

Staff member
What happened? Sold?
oh and had two friends willing to hide the boat until I could break the news at an appropriate time.

Is this common?
Yes, not that we'd admit it in an open forum

Yep ^^^