Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

jbcurt00

Staff member
I have been living under the threat of a frying pan myself.......... A new (used 2012) land yacht for the Admiral closed out the boat buying for a good bit of the foreseeable future.

I haven't forgotten the Gin or the need for a meet up,

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
yeah that center console for $2500 loos sweet if it was 'on my way' somewhere that would replace the littel 14' I just got.

And cool - weekdays last week of jan and first of feb truck will be at airport, home on weekends. She just attended a wedding up on the mountain. She's getting around...

jbcurt00

Staff member
yeah that center console for $2500 loos sweet if it was 'on my way' somewhere that would replace the littel 14'
Well, there is an empty trailer hitch headed your way......

Check the Starcraft and iboats maps, probably some one closer then 4hrs could put an eyeball on it for you.

jbcurt00

Staff member
SC Chief @Sag Harbor, NY starting bid $1600 @ Evil-bay:
$_57.JPG

no bids yet

Tnstratofam

Commander
It says the sale benefits charity. My opinion the charity should go to whoever hauls that thing off. She may be in better shape than she looks, but I doubt it.

Last edited:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Yep, not likely to sell at $1600.

BTW as an ebay seller, when you create the listing, you can designate a percentage of the sale price to be donated to 1 of a few different charities. So at $1600, the humane society would get $160-480...

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
QUOTE=jbcurt00;n9194457]

Check the Starcraft and iboats maps, probably some one closer then 4hrs could put an eyeball on it for you.[/QUOTE]

man I'm just going to end up in a straight jacket with these things...

jbcurt00

Staff member

Check the Starcraft and iboats maps, probably some one closer then 4hrs could put an eyeball on it for you.

man I'm just going to end up in a straight jacket with these things...
The Starmada is the WORST support group ever...........

Unless you want encouragement to drag home derelict Tin boats* and rehab 'em. Then it's a great group of tin crazed individuals.

*there's also an advanced support group for those that want to cut up and dispose of derelict fiberglass boats.

**BTW: My Admiral would like to resign as chairwoman of the Starmadain Widow's support group, so please download an application for your Admiral and forward it to mine. The group meets on days that end in a Y and is held at all of their kitchen counters, or any flat surface close at hand. Wine is the current administration's adult libation of choice, but beer and Marqarita's are strong contenders. If she wants the chairwoman's position, your Admiral can make a motion for Gin to be the beverage of choice. Mine would 2nd that motion. Skype and Chat-about are the preferred conference call mediums.
This has been a public service announcement, if there had been any real threats, this message would have been delivered w/ protective head and mouth gear. That is all............

Back to your regularly scheduled programming............​

dozerII

Admiral
The Starmada is the WORST support group ever...........

Unless you want encouragement to drag home derelict Tin boats* and rehab 'em. Then it's a great group of tin crazed individuals.

*there's also an advanced support group for those that want to cut up and dispose of derelict fiberglass boats.

**BTW: My Admiral would like to resign as chairwoman of the Starmadain Widow's support group, so please download an application for your Admiral and forward it to mine. The group meets on days that end in a Y and is held at all of their kitchen counters, or any flat surface close at hand. Wine is the current administration's adult libation of choice, but beer and Marqarita's are strong contenders. If she wants the chairwoman's position, your Admiral can make a motion for Gin to be the beverage of choice. Mine would 2nd that motion. Skype and Chat-about are the preferred conference call mediums.
This has been a public service announcement, if there had been any real threats, this message would have been delivered w/ protective head and mouth gear. That is all............

Back to your regularly scheduled programming............​

You guys crack me up,:laugh:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
yeah its like a drug dealer; you people are feeding the addiction. It was just a taste at first, now gotta have it every day, sometimes multiple times a day. Just a taste kid - it will be fun. You'll like it. c'mon....

I've pinned that ad to my browser. Setting up my Spring travels and lots of driving after next two flights, plus a couple weekends with friends and family. Sister in Raleigh I'll be weekending there so might could make a short run...

Beginning Feb after I return from my newly acquired region of SOCAL (Lord help me please) thru end of March, I'm driving to/between

Raleigh, NC
Montgomery AL
Columbus GA
Macon GA
Tallahassee FL
Tampa FL
Ft Lauderdale FL
Destin FL
Mobile AL
Bessemer AL

and craiglist is my time killer in hotels.

This time last year doing my spring run (and had just gotten active on this forum) - headed from Mobile to Destin for the annual meeting I had been on 98 hwy just about Navarre Beach and saw what appeared to be an Islander or a Chief maybe in the 20' + range stuck in a side yard. Unfortunately I was an hour behind schedule and just could not stop - almost did but boss lady was waiting on me. I'll try to find it again this year.

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
yeah that center console for $2500 loos sweet if it was 'on my way' somewhere that would replace the littel 14' I just got.

And cool - weekdays last week of jan and first of feb truck will be at airport, home on weekends. She just attended a wedding up on the mountain. She's getting around...

sold - just as I was adjusting my schedule to go get it NEXT WEEK!!!

oh well, wife is happy.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Not a 1964, missing the bow diamond. I think that makes it a 50s SC. IMO, wrong windshield too. Or just bad install.

That giant L*S is a beast, but even w trailer, i agree scrap value is really high....