Starcraft on C-list/ebay!

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
DAMMIT GA.... I graduated high school in 92...... I certainly didn't need to know that was 23 years ago!!!!!!

LOL

Edit... btw your new avatar reminds me of Don

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
DAMMIT GA.... I graduated high school in 92...... I certainly didn't need to know that was 23 years ago!!!!!!

LOL

Edit... btw your new avatar reminds me of Don

You don't want to know what year I graduated. :facepalm:

I thought it was reminiscent of Don, too. It will be changing soon to something more related to the beginning of the new year instead of the end of the old year.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Hey Willy do you think that Chief you posted is an inboard? Seems like a good price. I may have to do some inquiring about that one.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Hmmm. I wonder if I can talk the Admiral into a road trip, and a New Years present of some large tin.

MNhunter1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Hmmm. I wonder if I can talk the Admiral into a road trip, and a New Years present of some large tin.

Yeah, she looks like a good one. If I were in the market, not sitting on two other boats, had the space, and more than my dad van (Dodge Caravan) to tow it with...I'd be all over that one.

Tnstratofam

Commander
I've been pestering the Admiral all summer about trying to find either a Chief or an Islander to add to the fleet. I've got my Mustang for sale on cl now with no real takers. She's a rag top, and winter makes people forget how fun they are in warmer weather. I may try to talk to him this evening, and offer up a trade.

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral
If the wifey won't go w ya n ya want a copilot pm me..... You'd be coming right through here..... Lucky for you I've had to replace TWO engines and now need a trans in my truck in 100 miles... no bull..... otherwise I'd be on the way up to buy it already.... as it is you're safe... I won't be in the market for at least a year now..... :-/

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
I'm scheduled to be there (Hanover) last week of Jan. I usually fly but can drive and my peeps up there should be able to secure it as long as trailer is good.

anyone tempted

:kiwi-fruit:

pckeen

Commander
Here's a Holiday in Minnesota on ebay......no reserve and a starting bid of $400, with some interesting headlights.

$_57.JPG