Rehab SportCraft 222 1983 deep V hull cuddy walkaround

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Same sign in trouble here . I changed my pw and it worked fine ..
Still don’t know how to quote ..
‘If trophies are givin out for the number of clamps we have nurseman would be a walk away winner ... 🏆

Baylinerchuck

Commander
It looks very nice. Just a bit of a learning curve trying to navigate for now. I haven’t tried to post any pictures yet, but it works well otherwise with my iPhone.

demarko210

Chief Petty Officer
KC is that you with the new screen name? I started to post someone started to jack you build man.

jbcurt00

Staff member
‘If trophies are givin out for the number of clamps we have nurseman would be a walk away winner ... 🏆
Click Reply below a post you want to quote. To make multiple quotes in 1 post, simply click Reply at the bottom right corner of the intended quoted post, same as for a single post quote. The new software populates your post w all the quotes you click.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Click Reply below a post you want to quote. To make multiple quotes in 1 post, simply click Reply at the bottom right corner of the intended quoted post, same as for a single post quote. The new software populates your post w all the quotes you click.
JB I'm not sure what you mean?

jbcurt00

Staff member
For multiple quotes, I scrolled back and clicked Reply @ bottom right of Sam's post.

Then Reply under your post, and then Reply below mine. Each time I clicked a Reply tab at the bottom right of a post, that post was quoted and added into my reply window:
1st Reply click:
2nd reply click added:
JB I'm not sure what you mean?
3rd reply click added:
To get this:

I clicked the Reply tab at the bottom right of your post I wanted to quote
Think of it as exactly like multi-quote in the old vB software BUT better because you dont have to scroll back to the top of the page and click the #d Reply button. Xen does that step for you.

You simply scroll to your reply window and drop comments between the multiple quoted text.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
So what ya dink?
Always looking forward to ALL you guys input. Hate/Love/Need/Crazy to do this at all makes this a crazy cool bestesist forum. JMO.TG for BUD!
I love grilling and smoking in the fall. Wet apples chips etc.The smell wafting around the neighborhood.

View attachment 322271View attachment 322273
So the pork is Southern style, no bones and thick cut. Right off the floor/shelf. I slow cooked them last night, wife marinated them for 2 days with one of those taco pack ingredients with oil.
Taters are small red bliss on the slow side of the grill with oil, butter, garlic, green peppers, rosemary. All over the counter stuff.
Shrimp were on sale, had to peel, cooked in butter, garlic, green peppers, onions, old bay....
Heat and smoke is on the left side of the grill with no heat on the right side...............OOOOhhhhMMannn yums
meat heat.............20 mins
tots.......................30 min
shrimp..................15 mins
test

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
For multiple quotes, I scrolled back and clicked Reply @ bottom right of Sam's post.

Then Reply under your post, and then Reply below mine. Each time I clicked a Reply tab at the bottom right of a post, that post was quoted and added into my reply window:
1st Reply click:

2nd reply click added:

3rd reply click added:

Think of it as exactly like multi-quote in the old vB software BUT better because you dont have to scroll back to the top of the page and click the #d Reply button. Xen does that step for you.

You simply scroll to your reply window and drop comments between the multiple quoted text.
Thanks JB either I'm missing something or I'm a Dumb Ole Okie.

kcassells

Fleet Admiral

1st Reply click:

2nd reply click added:

3rd reply click added: