Pot

gonfishn

Commander
Re: Pot

An old saying from the sixys..<br /><br />With booze you loose<br />With dope theirs hope<br /><br />Got an archive on Kona Gold there Barlow?

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

yea, sanger .. thats a good'un :D <br /><br />workin' from memory here GF .. its all a little hazy but, its becoming clearer :eek:

tylerin

Commander

"No stems no seeds that we don't neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! Acapulco Gold is bad a$$ weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! :D

11 footer

Lieutenant

Legal or not, people (includling many kids I go to highschool with) are gonna smoke the stuff.<br /><br />I can get weed pretty much every day if I want to, its all over all public highschools, and prolbey most privet ones too,, I don't care what you guys say,, its much worse then booze. Weed kills brain cells, and makes you stupid for days after you do it, unlike drinking. Someone can have four or five beers every night and function normally the next day, you smoke that sh!t all night, even though your not "high" the next day your still slow, and if you work in a factory or something a danger to everyone around you. About 50% of people I know (my age) smoke it, and they are okay, but none of them are as smart or as sucessfull as the kids won DONT do it. You won't catch me smoking weed, or even trying it

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> "No stems no seeds that we don't neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! Acapulco Gold is bad a$$ weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! :D
That woke up some old cells. :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> "No stems no seeds that we don't neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! Acapulco Gold is bad a$$ weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! :D
Acapulco Weed, take 403. :D <br /><br /><br />I listened to that record all the time when I was about 12. Never took a toke in my life.<br /><br />Ken

FSHKPR

Ensign

well ryan it sure is not better for you than booze. but its not any worse. you dont think booze kills brain cells.my feeling is abuse either one and its bad for you. used in moderation and responsibly neither one is going to kill you or make you stupid. best bet is leave them both alone.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

afd203.gif

11 footer

Lieutenant

FSHKPR ,<br /><br />No, I don't think a few beers a night kills brain cells like pot does. Pot makes you slow the next say, beer dosn't

dolluper

Captain

You can always tell the pot smokers their in the slow lane on the freeway going 30 MPH :D :D <br />The drinkers are racing so they can hit the trees faster ah those bubbles floating back and forth no brain drain there at all

tylerin

Commander

You here the one about the 2 Stoners fighting over something stupid - ........................................Me either ;)

matthew hardman

Seaman Apprentice

Hey I have always thought pot should be legal it is no worst that liquor. I must say though I myself have been clean for 11 years i use to smoke it 3 yo 4 times a day if it were legal you would not have to worry about if it were laced with anything else you could just go buy it from a pot store like cigs not some pot head on the street. liquor makes me mean pot makes me nice if there were more potheads it would be a more peaceful place to live

matthew hardman

Seaman Apprentice

Originally posted by Ryan T.:<br /> FSHKPR ,<br /><br />No, I don't think a few beers a night kills brain cells like pot does. Pot makes you slow the next say, beer dosn't
It has not been proven that pot kills brain cells medically if so i would like to see them you no the documents not the media. besides do you ever here of a pothead killing people while driving? but you here alot about drunk drivers killing people huh wunder what is wrong with that picture

KennyKenCan

Commander

Hey there all you stoners and bongettes, this is "The Big Lid" here on WPOT, 102.3 on your FM dial.<br /><br />All of us here at WPOT, 102.3, wish to extend a hearty sorry for the dead-air over the weekend, but the broadcast van for WPOT, 102.3 was in a high speed chase with the FCC. <br /><br />Fortunatly, we was able to get Mario Andretti to drive for us, so we lost them in a fog, and then we had to hide the van for 3 days behind Lucky Lindas barn, before comming back on the air.<br /><br />Fortunatly, Linda didn't charge us for her services, so we have enough money to refill the gas tank, and are ready for another escape.<br /><br />So now, heres a song by David Peel, called The Pope Smokes Pot, right here, on WPOT, 102.3 on your FM dial...<br /><br />The pope smokes dope, God gave him the grass<br />The pope smokes dope, he likes to smoke in mass<br />The pope smokes dope, he's a groovy head<br />The pope smokes dope, the pope smokes dope<br />oh yeah!<br />oh yeah!<br />oh yeah!<br /><br /><br />God is high on mescaline, Satan's high on smack<br />Popes in Rome get stoned on grass, Jesus freaks are back<br />Jesus Christ a super-hippie never shoot up junk<br />Popes in Rome get stoned alone, priests, in church get drunk<br /><br /><br />The pope smokes dope, God gave him the grass<br />The pope smokes dope, he likes to smoke in mass<br />The pope smokes dope, he's a groovy head<br />The pope smokes dope, the pope smokes dope<br />oh yeah!<br />oh yeah!<br />oh yeah!<br /> <br /><br />Now Jack 'n' Jill went up the hill, to fetch a pail of water<br />Jill forgot to take her pill, now she's got a daughter<br />Taking pills is not a joke for a groovy Pope<br />Birth control can be a toke of marijuana smoke<br /><br /><br />The pope smokes dope, God gave him the grass<br />The pope smokes dope, he likes to smoke in mass<br />The pope smokes dope, he's a groovy head<br />The pope smokes dope, the pope smokes dope<br />oh yeah!<br />oh yeah!<br />oh yeah!<br /> <br /><br />The pope is getting higher <br />The pope is getting higher <br />The pope is getting higher <br />The pope is getting higher <br /><br /><br />The pope smokes dope, God gave him the grass<br />The pope smokes dope, he likes to smoke in mass<br />The pope smokes dope, he's a groovy head<br />The pope smokes dope, the pope smokes dope<br />oh yeah!<br />oh yeah!<br />oh yeah!<br /><br /><br />Cha! Cha! Cha!

KennyKenCan

Commander

Actually, I'm just mimicking a station we had here on Long Island during the late '70's.<br /><br />It was a pirate station, WEED, and it was being broadcast from a ship, at sea, in international waters.<br /><br />The FCC kept chasing that ship in a feble attempt to jamb their signal!<br /><br />The FCC finally won, when they got the Coast Gaurd to determine that their waste dumps were hurting the enviroment. (It was a crock of bull, as the ship was NOT dumping its waste, and that was determined in court. They had the reciepts for each and every pump-out!)<br /><br />All charges were eventually dropped.<br /><br />Plus, I'm having a blast remembering, and I am enjoying, sharing this experience with ya'll.<br /><br />Should anyone want me to stop, just say so, and I'll think about it.