Pot

KennyKenCan

Commander
Re: Pot

Hey, I still got my "Building A Rainbow" blacklight poster! (Its on the inside of my closet door)<br /><br />And, I remember where I buried them bongs too!! So far, its still in undeveloped land.<br /><br />If they make it legal, I'm getting my shovel!

KennyKenCan

Commander

Seems to me, that potheads outrank non-potheads, 10 to 1!<br /><br />Bunch of old time burnouts here!<br /><br />And look, we are all rational adults now...<br />well, at least most of us are!!

eeboater

Commander

Hmm... if Canada make Pot legal... the potheads will leave our country.<br /><br />I'm all for it!<br /><br />Sean

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> Seems to me, that potheads outrank non-potheads, 10 to 1!<br /><br />Bunch of old time burnouts here!<br /><br />And look, we are all rational adults now...<br />well, at least most of us are!!
I resemble that remark, or do I ? Wooooo ooooo whats that smell? ;)

one more cast

Captain

Way back in the late '70's I worked as a helper for a bunch of roofers that always smoked their lunch. Could never figure out how they could get all smoked up and then work on the roof. come to think of it, the crew I hired to put a new roof on my barn a few years ago were also stoners.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by One More Cast:<br />Could never figure out how they could get all smoked up and then work on the roof.
Think about it OMC, course after course, nail after nail, not a lot of brain cells being used. You have to be fried to do roofing.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Don't bogart that joint, my friend<br />Pass it over to me<br />Don't bogart that joint, my friend<br />Pass it over to me<br /><br />Roll another one<br />Just like the other one<br />You've been hangin on to it<br />And I sure would like a hit<br /><br />Don't bogart that joint, my friend<br />Pass it over to me<br />Don't bogart that joint, my friend<br />Pass it over to me<br /><br />Rolllllllllllllllll another one<br />Just like the other one<br />That one's just about burned to the end<br />So come on and be a real friend<br /><br />Don't bogart that joint, my friend<br />Pass it over to me<br />Don't bogart that joint, my friend<br />Pass it over to me<br /><br />Everybody sing along this time<br /><br />Don't bogart that joint, my friend<br />Pass it over to me<br />Don't bogart that joint, my friend<br />Pass it over to me

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> Arent the guys down under allowed to grow a couple of plants?<br />
Not us Ken (nor the Aussies). The only place I can think of where it's legal is Holland...

SoulWinner

Commander

If liquor is legal, it is pure foolishness to criminalize pot. The criminalization of marijuana is no more effective than Prohibition was, so repeal the anti pot laws! I wish the dang Stalinist's (Al Frankin, Al Gore, Ted Kennedy, Ruth Ginsburg, et al) would take their hands off my country, my wallet, and stop telling everyone in this formerly free land what they CAN'T do! This country was founded on freedom, not restriction therefrom.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Up in smoke<br />That's where my money goes<br />In my lungs<br />And sometimes up my nose<br />When troubled times <br />Begin to bother me<br />I take a toke<br />And all my cares<br />Go up in smoke

KennyKenCan

Commander

The Reefer Song<br />One sunny day I was riding my bike, <br />And smokin' a joint, 'cause that's what I like <br />A police man stopped me and began to stare, <br />And he said "Hey sonny, whatcha smokin' there?"<br /><br />I said.. <br />It's a reefer, do ya want some, police man? <br />It's a reefer, do ya want a blast? <br />It's a reefer, do ya want some, police man? <br />Or would you prefer me to shove it up your a$$?<br /><br />Well he put me in his car and he left my bike, <br />And he took my reefer, which he quite liked <br />When we got to the station his eyes were all red, <br />And the Sergeant said "Constable, you're out of your head!"<br /><br />He said "Yeah! <br />It's a reefer, do ya want some, Sergeant? <br />It's a reefer, do ya want a blast? <br />It's a reefer, do ya want some, Sergeant? <br />Or would you prefer me to shove it up your ***?"<br /><br />Well, he suspended the Constable for his little joke, <br />And he went to the bathroom to have a little toke <br />When he got back and rolled another eight, <br />And they were being passed 'round every copper in the place<br /><br />Well, I sold them two ounces, and one sixteenth, <br />And they rolled the biggest joint that the world has ever seen<br /><br />And they all sang together... <br />It's a reefer, do ya want some, mindless, <br />It's a reefer, do ya want a blast? <br />It's a reefer, do ya want some, mindless, <br />Thanks for your company, and thanks for the grass!

gaugeguy

Captain

I was gonna clean my room until I got high <br />I gonna get up and find the broom but then I got high <br />my room is still messed up and I know why <br />- cause I got high [repeat 3X] <br /><br />I was gonna go to class before I got high <br />I coulda cheated and I coulda passed but I got high <br />I am taking it next semester and I know why <br />- cause I got high [repeat 3X] <br /><br />I was gonna go to work but then I got high <br />I just got a new promotion but I got high <br />now I'm selling dope and I know why <br />- cause I got high [repeat 3X] <br /><br />I was gonna go to court before I got high <br />I was gonna pay my child support but then I got high <br />they took my whole paycheck and I know why <br />- cause I got high [repeat 3X] <br /><br />I wasnt gonna run from the cops but I was high <br />I was gonna pull right over and stop but I was high <br />Now I am a paraplegic - because I got high [repeat 3X] <br /><br />I was gonna pay my car note until I got high <br />I was gonna gamble on the boat but then I got high <br />now the tow truck is pulling away and I know why <br />- because I got high [repeat 3X] <br /><br /><br />I messed up my entire life because I got high <br />I lost my kids and wife because I got high <br />now I'm sleeping on the sidewalk and I know why <br />- cause I got high [repeat 3X] <br /><br />I'm gonna stop singing this song because I'm high <br />I'm singing this whole thing wrong because I'm high <br />and if I dont sell one copy I know why <br />- cause I'm high [repeat 3X]

KennyKenCan

Commander

Well heres another one just for you SoulWinner:<br /><br />I was sitting in my basement I just rolled myself a taste<br />Of something green and gold and glorious to get me through the day<br />Then my friend yelled through the transom Grab your coat and get your hat son<br />There's a nut down on the corner, givin' dollar bills away<br />But I laid around a bit<br />Then I had another hit<br />Then I rolled myself a bauma<br />Then I thought about my mama<br />Then I fooled around, played around<br />Jacked around a while and then<br />I got stoned and I missed it<br />I got stoned and I missed it<br />I got stoned and it rolled right by<br />I got stoned and I missed it<br />I got stoned and I missed it<br />I got stoned oh me oh my<br />Now it took seven months of urging just to get that local virgin<br />With the sweet face up to my place to fool around a bit<br />Next day she woke up rosy and she snuggled up so cosy<br />When she asked me how I liked it Lord it hurt me to admit<br />I was stoned and I missed it<br />I was stoned and I missed it<br />I was stoned and it rolled right by<br />I was stoned and I missed it<br />I was stoned and I missed it<br />I was stoned oh me oh my<br />Now I ain't makin' no excuses for the many things I uses<br />Just to sweeten my relationships and brighten up my day<br />But when my earthly race is over and I'm ready for the clover<br />And they ask me how my life has been I guess I'll have to say<br />I was stoned and I missed it<br />I was stoned and I missed it<br />I was stoned and it rolled right by<br />I was stoned and I missed it<br />I was stoned and I missed it<br />I was stoned oh me oh my

KennyKenCan

Commander

And, heres a little more of the Doctor...<br /><br />Penicillin Penny she's the queen of the sunset strip<br />If she ever gives you any then you better see your doctor real quick<br />From the back seat of Cadillac cars, to the floor of men's room bars<br />She's Penicillin Penny and her future's written in the stars<br />She's Penicillin Penny and ever since the day she came and came<br />They say she's had so many, she gives 'em all numbers not names<br />I always call her Hun' but she calls me 1001<br />And Penicillin Penny starts to boogie when the day is done<br />She's Penicillin Penny and if you ever see her passin' through<br />Better run into your house before she stops and lays a little on you<br />If you ever let her in your door it takes 20 million units<br />Or more to cure the love that Penicillin Penny's gonna lay on you

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

If one would research on how pot became illegal, you would be surprised. Less than a 3 minute debate and it was declared the Marijuana Tax act of 1937. <br /><br />Sure make it legal, then where is Mexico and the other South American countries going to get their income? Right now I'm sure the illegals aren't coming into the U.S. for just jobs.<br /><br />Then look at all the revenue the justice system is making off the enforcement of it. Plus it is revenue for defense attorneys.Yeah its a losing battle, but it still makes money for them. Of course the result in the incarceration of the criminal comes from our tax dollars.<br /><br />It will never be made legal again, yes it was legal at one time. With cigaretts being attacked and booze, people say we don't need any more bad habits. However it goes on, been going on, and will go on. <br /><br />All I can say is they need a drug screen to prove that you are under the influence and not that you have smoked it in the past 30 days or until it is out of your system.<br /><br />It sure could be a whole new revenue source. Growers, distrubutors, packers, and sellers. Everyone already knows that there are users just waiting for it to be legal.

KennyKenCan

Commander

And, just one more...<br /><br />Monterey Jack woke up in his shack on a Monday<br />Monterey Jack had a little bitty snack of some elderberry wine<br />Monterey Jack walked down the track, all the way to ol' Harley's shack<br />Stuck his knife in ol' Harley's back<br />And they say that's the way ol' Harley Davison died<br />1...2...3...4...<br />Ol' Jack Hoff was gettin' off in a doorway<br />Ol' Jack Hoff was gettin' off with little Sarah Lee<br />Ol' Jack Hoff was gettin' off when he mumbled and stumbled and started to cough<br />And his vein went hard and he went soft<br />And they say that's the way how ol' Jack Hoff O.G.'d<br />Spoken:<br />You mean O.D.<br />No.... O.G.<br />Oh man what's that?<br />That's when you O.D and you say Oh Gee!<br />1...2...3...4...<br />Tom McCann was sittin' in the sand by the ocean<br />Tom McCann looked into his hand and found a jelly-roll<br />Tom McCann was feelin' grand, all the girls were lickin' his hand<br />He's a heel but man, oh man, everybody knows that Tom McCann's got soul<br />Spoken:<br />Its over<br />No it ain't<br />No it ain't either, here it is again<br />That's really the end

KennyKenCan

Commander

(Hey play the guitars)<br />(I love to hear the guitars play)<br />(Oh I love to sing, I love to sing)<br />She was dancing when I seen her, in a Mexican cantina<br />In a neighbourhood they call La Zona Roja (hahahaha)<br />She had a child's smile, but she told me, in a while<br />It would take a lot of gold to get to know her (Oh)<br />Acapulco Goldie, donde did you go<br />You said you'd always hold me<br />But you run away with me Acapulco gold<br />(Oh that's a terrible thing you did)<br />I knew there's no-one cuter, then she said she was a puta<br />I said What does puta mean? Hmm and so she told me... (Oh no)<br />Then we went to meet a dealer, we smoked and drank tequila<br />Then the lights went out and I guess that's where she rolled me (just like)<br />Acapulco Goldie, por que did you go?<br />You said you'd always hold me<br />But you vamos away with me Acapulco gold<br />Yes, you run away with me Acapulco gold<br />(Oh Goldie)<br />(How can you do these things to me?)<br />(Where's my gun?)<br />(Who took my gun?)<br />(On no, I don't feel good)<br />(I don't feel good babe)<br />(Start the guitars)<br />(Start the guitars)