Pot

KennyKenCan

Commander
Re: Pot

And, here is another song for all of you who are way out there.<br /><br />This is "The Big Lid", only here on WPOT, 102.3 on your FM dial with "Kokain"...<br /><br />Ich kann nicht schlafen<br />ich kann nichts essen<br />es ist so teuer<br />ich werd zum Ungeheuer <br /><br />Schauspieler, Musiker, Politiker:<br />Kokain...<br />Prostituierte, Manager, Zahnärzte:<br />Kokain... <br /><br />Ich kann nicht schlafen<br />ich kann nichts essen<br />es ist so teuer<br />ich werd zum Ungeheuer <br /><br />Ich bin schon wieder<br />leer...<br />Ich bin schon wieder<br />leer...<br />Ich bin schon wieder<br />Kokain... <br /><br />Ich will mehr, immer mehr<br />meine Heimat<br />ist das Mehr...

dolluper

Captain

It's legal now if you have a medical permit from the Government What's wrong with you NYM? You just might be able to get a permit :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by KKC:<br />...<br />....<br />In the mean time, lets take a big toke with Ton Loc and Cheeba, Cheeba, here on WPOT 102.3...<br /><br />Legalize it - don't criticize it<br />Legalize it and i will advertise it<br /><br /> <br />Some call it tampee<br />Some call it the weed<br />Some call it Marijuana<br />Some of them call it Ganja<br /><br />Legalize it - don't criticize it<br />Legalize it and i will advertise it<br /><br /> <br />Singer smoke it<br />And players of instruments too<br />Legalize it, yeah, yeah<br />That's the best thing you can do<br />Doctors smoke it<br />Nurses smoke it<br />Judges smoke it<br />Even the lawyers too<br /><br />Legalize it - don't criticize it<br />Legalize it and i will advertise it<br /><br /> <br />It's good for the flu<br />It's good for asthma<br />Good for tuberculosis<br />Even umara composis<br /><br />Legalize it - don't criticize it<br />Legalize it and i will advertise it<br /><br /> <br />Bird eat it<br />And they leave it<br />Fowls eat it<br />Goats love to play with it
errrr ... thats Peter Tosh KKC
20.gif
not Tone Loc.. ya pot head! :p
34.gif

Kaicarno

Cadet

why not legalize? I mean it's better than alcohol :) Very creative writing on my part if I may say so

KennyKenCan

Commander

Hey there all you stoners and stonettes, this is "The Big Lid" here on WPOT, 102.3 on your FM dial.<br /><br />This just in her at the reefer madness newsdesk...<br /><br />Tone Loc has changed his name! Seems no one can figure out how to spell it, so from now on, he wants to be known as Peter Tosh!<br /><br />Let me tell you, just when you was concidering that this guy would be a good place to get your stash from, something like this happens! Go figure.
20.gif
<br /><br />Anywho, enough of the news, because who cares anyway!<br /><br />Comming up soon, we will be taking you out to a ship at sea in international waters, where we will be talking to "Contact High" on WEED, 99.1, if anyone can figure out exactly where he went to!!<br /><br />So, in the mean time, here now a classic by Cab Colloway on WPOT, 102.3 on your FM dial, with "The Reefer Man"...<br /><br />Oh, have you ever met that funny reefer man?<br />Oh, have you ever met that funny reefer man?<br />If he says he swam to China:<br />He sell you South Carolina<br />Then you know you're talking to that reefer man. <br /><br />Have you ever met that funny reefer man?<br />Have you ever met that funny reefer man?<br />If he says he walks the ocean<br />Every time he takes the notion<br />Then you know you're talking to that reefer man. <br /><br />Have you ever met a funny reefer man?<br />Have you ever met a funny reefer man?<br />If he takes a sudden mania<br />Wants to give you Pennsylvania<br />Then you know you're talking to that reefer man.

dolluper

Captain

How's that bong working there KKC sorry I did this to you I Apployize :D :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by dolluper:<br /> It's legal now if you have a medical permit from the Government What's wrong with you NYM? You just might be able to get a permit :D
I-Boateritis, yea thats the ticket. I got me I-Boateritis. I can almost smell the joint a burnin' and twinkies. Now I know why they sing Oh! Canada. Oh! yeah.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Not a problem dolluper,<br /><br />I'm havin a blast.<br /><br />Sorry for stealing your thread, but I couldn't resist...

dolluper

Captain

Originally posted by KKC:<br /> Not a problem dolluper,<br /><br />I'm havin a blast.<br /><br />Sorry for stealing your thread, but I couldn't resist...
A Blast eh! must be a big bong ,no prob on the theviery' it's taking us back to the 70's or so I think NYM is itchin to get his permit and as he states his madical problem just might work I'm sure are some Can doctors working down there that can sign the paperwork :eek: :D

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

You take Sally and I'll take Sue<br />There ain't no difference between the two<br />Cocaine, running all 'round my brain<br /><br />Headin' down Scott, turnin' up Main<br />Looking for that girl who sells cocaine<br />Cocaine, runnin' all 'round my brain<br /><br />Late last night about a quarter past four<br />Ladanyi come knockin' round my hotel room door<br />Where's the cocaine...<br />It's runnin' all 'round my brain<br /><br />I was talking to my doctor down at the hospital<br />He said, "Son, it says here you're twenty-seven,<br />But that's impossible..."<br />Cocaine "...you look like you could be forty-five"<br /><br />Now I'm losing touch with reality and I'm almost out of blow<br />It's such a fine line... I hate to see it go<br />Cocaine, runnin' all 'round my brain

KennyKenCan

Commander

Hey all you wastoids, this is "The Big Lid" on WPOT, 102.3 on your FM dial.<br /><br />We were suppose to be taking you on an acid trip to WEED, 99.1FM, and a ship at sea in international waters, where we were suppose to be talking with "Contact High", but it seems that he has just been air-lifted to a hospital, due to some bad acid! Remember all you stoners, the brown acid is no good! Stick to either the purple or the green acid, the brown acid is bad.<br /><br />So, with that public anouncement done, lets get back to the music, and "Marijuana On The Brain" by "The Lords of Acid", right here on WPOT, 102.3 on your FM dial...<br /><br />Marijuana in your brain<br />Takes more time to ejaculate<br />Roll up a spliff and throws away the day<br />With marijuana in your brain<br />You smoke all day ... mmm <br /> Hear me knocking upon your door<br />But you can move no more<br />You're stoned (so stoned) <br /><br />You old hippy in the final sky<br />Fluffy clouds are passing by<br />So stoned (so stoned) <br /><br />Strange weeds are cluttering your mind<br />Worn-out jeans are showing your behind<br />[Space cake with a bit of whipped cream]<br />Herbal tea and patchouli <br /> <br />Marijuana in your brain<br />Marijuana in your brain <br />Marijuana in your brain <br />Marijuana in your brain <br /> <br />My people are in the grass with me<br />Moon over Woodstock and beneath the tree<br />Just blow (just blow) <br /><br />Cha-Kedi Yogi meditate all day<br />Flow a charge is the while away<br />Just blow (just blow) <br /><br />Revolution make your mind flow free<br />Peace and freedom and a love community<br />Psychedelic voices aren't your fault<br />Jimi, Janis, yeah, you knew them all <br /> <br />Marijuana in your brain<br />Marijuana in your brain <br />Marijuana in your brain <br />Marijuana in your brain <br /> <br />One lazy summer at the festival<br />Old men aren't in a concert hall<br />No way (no way) ... ahh! <br /><br />A spacy mushroom landed in your mouth<br />You couldn't tell your north from your south<br />No way (no way) <br /><br />While all the hippies make love under the stars<br />I'd rather do it on the back seat of the car<br />Hare Krishnas mean the same old tune<br />The golden 60's was the time of fools <br /> <br />Marijuana in your brain<br />Marijuana in your brain <br />Marijuana in your brain <br />Marijuana in your brain <br />Marijuana in your brain <br />Marijuana in your brain <br />Marijuana in your brain <br />Marijuana in your brain

dolluper

Captain

70% hummm in Canada it was about 50-50 in a un-scientific poll Looks like more scientists here or researchers :D :D

Johnshan1

Senior Chief Petty Officer

friggin pot heads no wonder this country is going to hell.

gonfishn

Commander

Johnshan1"friggin pot heads no wonder this country is going to hell"<br /><br />With a little help from my friends<br /><br />Janis Joplin

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

here ya go .. give it a listen :D <br /><br />The Toyes "I Smoke Two Joints" <br /><br />....<br /><br />I smoke two joints in the morning, I smoke two joints at night<br />I smoke two joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright<br />I smoke two joints in time of peace, and two in time of war<br />I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints, and then I smoke two more<br /><br />.....

sangerwaker

Commander

LMAO @ Barlow! That was great! :D :D <br /><br />So how many do those guys have a day? :eek: :confused: :cool: