Pot

Tinkerer

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Pot

Originally posted by hmanmgt:<br />
Originally posted by Ryan T.:<br /> FSHKPR ,<br /><br />No, I don't think a few beers a night kills brain cells like pot does. Pot makes you slow the next say, beer dosn't
It has not been proven that pot kills brain cells medically if so i would like to see them you no the documents not the media. besides do you ever here of a pothead killing people while driving? but you here alot about drunk drivers killing people huh wunder what is wrong with that picture
Mate, if you drink as much beer as I do it definitely slows you down the next day.<br /><br />As for driving while drug-affected, autopsies here show that a high proportion of drivers inolved in fatal collisions have cannabis and other drugs in their systems at a level which puts them on a par with badly alcohol affected drivers. <br /><br />Ryan has a solid point about the effects of cannabis which those of us who had a taste in the '60's and '70's often ignore. The potency of modern commercial cannabis is far, far greater than the best stuff you could get even 10 to 15 years ago. It ain't soft stuff. It has about the same relationship with soft pot in the '70's as overproof rum does with .2% alcohol light beer. It'll fry your brain just as well as bad speed, especially if you have any tendency towards some psychotic illnesses.