Pee Test?

johnson-liner

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Pee Test?

I don't think anyone would disagree with that SBN. The beer goggles and the doobie goggles might not be the same persciption, but both are stupid and dangerous behind the wheel.<br /><br />Have to toss out a couple :D :D for Briannh1234's post! I hope dad and the little one did OK in the delivery room!

sangerwaker

Commander

Yup. Putting any mood altering chemicals into your body and driving is a big no no in my book, too.

NYMINUTE

Captain

No Drugs, if you really want the job, before and during the job, period end of report.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

go to zydot.com. order the Ultimate Blend drink. Anyone who says this won't work is simply wrong. Follow the instructions to the letter and you will pass the test. I know quite a few people who have used it and passed their tests. One friend passed 1 1/2 years of monthly tests for probation with it and he smoked heavily every day except the day before and day of the test.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Kinda ironic that a couple of weeks ago you lost your job and now your brother gets this fantastic oppertunity. Maybe your # will come up next. :p

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Friend of mine drives truck... he will not even eat anything with Sesame seeds or poppy seeds for fear of failing a random testing. He says both come from the same family as opiates and can show up the same.<br />
You'd have to eat your body weight in poppy seeds to get a reading.<br /><br />One of my best friends is a Safety Manager and administers drug screens and alcohol screens daily.

eeboater

Commander

This is the weirdest thread I've ever read... how to get around a drug screening?<br /><br />I'm of the opinion....<br /><br />Clean mind.<br />+Clean body.<br />------------<br />Clean life.<br /><br />Sean

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Just SAy NO. If God wanted you to smoke don't you think he would of put a Chemeny on the top of our heads. I have never smoked or taken any illeagal drugs in my life and I'm proud to say it.My dad was a scrubteck in colledge and lost 5 of his classmates due to drugs the only one that lived was a girl because they played tic tac toe on her with a razor, she had to have a transfusion. Besides my allergies have kept water behind my ears damaging my left balance nerve causing me to be dizzy at times. I said to myself "whoever would do this to themselves on purpose is crazy" and please If you think you have to do theese things STAY OFF THE ROADS and THE LAKE..<br />Serenity

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Now there's a test I can pass with no problem and nobody gives it to me!

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

This is all silly ... It's time to grow up and stop using it.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

in the navy we called it a whiz quiz. no studing needed and passing it was mandatory. however occasionally they would ask for hair samples :) .<br /> over the years I have known and still know both dopers and former dopers,heck the current and last president have both been hop heads, however most could not control the dope smoking, all would huff a number and drive to the 7-11 for a munchie fix. most will toke a doobie at work on lunch break. I worked with many and fired more than one.the funny times were when the dope dogs came by and checked the cars in the parking lot. even found a baggie o weed in a mans tool box in the shop one day. if the company suspected dope use it was always a hair sample test. any positives were grounds for immediate firing. there company and there choice. we all knew the policy when we were hired, policy had been in place since the corperation had been formed, seems the weenies took a dim view of dopers at an explosive plant. however I am of the opinion that lets legalize pot,coke and meth. tax it regulate it and save the money for real problems.<br /> most hop heads either outgrow it or it kills them. same as booze and cigarettes.look at our current president. a self confessed cokehead,dope smoker and alcoholic. however I do admire the fact he overcame all the above. takes a lot to quit.for that type of resolve I respect him and cannot hold what he did in college against him. most all did it in the 60's and 70's. yes I have tried a bit o the demon weed when in high school. most did in the 70's. however since then all most all the places that pay well require drug testing and at 18 I was on my own and at 19 was married. could not afford it so I never did any after school.<br /> so best I can say is to give up the illict stuff until such time its made legal, even legal if a company requires it ya still have to comply or change jobs.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Hi notinbig, Why is it that "your brother" feels that he might not pass a urine test?

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by ae708:<br /> If one isn't doing illegal drugs then one has no reason to fear a drug test. Seems to me that if I had the choice of making a living and doing drugs that might keep me from doing this...hmmmm..to me it's a no brainer.
Exactly what I've told many who whine about getting popped for DUI. If you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to fear. When I was working on forklifts we always had to take a post-accident drug screen, even for a small cut. I was intimidated the first time aI took one, even though I've never used an illicit drug in my life. I was amazed at the procedures that were implemented. I actually told off the one lady administering the tests, she was so rude. I finally told her that just because I was in for a whiz-quiz did not mean I was user, so she could get off her high horse or I would complain to her supervisor. She was never rude again.<br /><br />If he obeyed the law, he'd have nothing to fear. Be it right wrong or otherwise, illegal drugs are illegal. There is no justification for using them. It's wrong, it's illegal. If he's a user, I hope he's found out and loses the opportunity.<br /><br />And it's quite interesting the amount of knowledge and information some of you have regarding "recreational pharmaceuticals" and how to beat the tests. Sad actually. :confused:

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Originally posted by Serenity:<br /> Just SAy NO. If God wanted you to smoke don't you think he would of put a Chemeny on the top of our heads. <br />Serenity
I ain't got a garden on my head or a pasture on my azz but I still eat a burger with lettuce and tomato. I don't smoke dope, don't do any illegal drugs either. The closest that I come to doing anything illegal is using an old prescription. The prescription is mine for an old pulled muscle. I still have about 6 pills left and will take them whenever my back acts up. If I was to return to the doctor he would just give me another prescription so I figure I'll just save the money. In a year or so when the pills run out I'll go back. 15 vicodens will last me about 2 years. Not an abuser at all, just need some help every now and then. I believe in things that are natural should be leagl. Mary jane, peyote, poppy in its natural form, shrooms, even the slime off of the toad,etc. God made all of them, and we are to use them when we see fit and as needed. Stuff you make in the basement is a no-no to me, no drano in my veins thank you very much. As DD said, If I happen to catch somebody with marijauna I will let the courts have them, but I ain't hunting a small time user of dope.

ZmOz

Captain

Originally posted by David L. Moore:<br />There is no justification for using them. It's wrong, it's illegal.
Just because something is illegal doesn't make it wrong. No "justification" is needed. What justification is there for having a few beers on friday night? How is smoking a joint any worse than that? Can somebody that thinks pot is so bad please explain that to me? I don't smoke pot, but yes, I have tried it. I guarantee you that in 70 years people will be buying a dime bag at a convenience store laughing about how it used to be illegal...the way we look at prohibition today.<br /><br />I'm 19 and I have my fair share of beer. Is that wrong of me just because some uneducated bueraucrat decided I shouldn't drink until I'm 21? If I want to use a mood altering substance responsibly in my own home that doesn't harm me or anyone else, it's nobody's business but my own.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

yep<br /> about the best most shining example setting law we could pass is to have a republican and a democrat drug testing administration chiefs and random drug testing of ALL brances of the house,senate,congress and all elected officials as well as adnin appointees.<br /> I can hear the squeeling pigs now :) :) .<br /> its funny how people think us techs are stupid. sometimes in various boats while working about I find the odd baggie or scuffed mirror. did the same as an auto tech. so I vote for a comprehensive 2 party white house random screening just like we have in the military.<br />the results may be interesting.

one more cast

Captain

I'm not a pot head but I have had a toke or two,or three in my time. Do I think pot should be legal... YES and NO. I have a story to tell you..I was laid off one time and went to apply for a job at the new Walmart warehouse.One question on the form was "do you think smoking pot is the same as drinking beer" I answered NO.The next week they called me in for an interview and ask me why I answered NO on that question. I told them that I have smoked pot and I have drank beer and they are not the same.I also told them that neither had a place at work.They thanked me for my honesty and sent me on my way. Two days later they called and told me they wanted to send me to Ohio for training and then I would be back in NY training other employees. I said "sorry,I just got called back to my old job this morning" They told me if I ever needed a job to give them a call. Why do so many people think it is so bad to take a toke or two but these same people get behind the wheel after drinking out on the boat all day and think nothing of it. Three beers and most people are driving illegal.

one more cast

Captain

Also Illegal.....<br /> Answering your cell phone while driving.(in some states)<br /> Pulling out of one driveway and driving up the road 100' to your mothers driveway without your seatbelt.<br /> Throwing your butts out the window.<br /> Spanking your kids.<br /> Not coming to a complete stop at stop signs even if there is not another car in sight.<br /> and DRIVING OVER THE POSTED SPEED LIMIT.<br /> Just to name a few.<br /> let he who is without sin cast the first stone.