kerry's the best choice

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: kerry's the best choice

Originally posted by phatmanmike:<br />
Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> hey 12'er, could you please edit them posts with<br />trade center and delete the pics? point has been<br />made and is hard for me to see them... even harder<br />for a few members I think.
I tried, but Scott quoted it. I did delete the original. I appologise for the hurt. This happened to us all, and to me, the picture signifies what we are involved with until victorious, (or the Islamic terrorists or pacifists win). The images do not need to be viewed by many of us who "got the point" allready. But some still need to see and get medeval-mad. I hate those responsible for the attacks with my every cell. All humans should also feel the rage and the grief forever.<br />Some don't. You should harden your heart to these images for your own sanity, because they will be around for all time, and you'll surely see an image--perhaps when least prepaired.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Hey MY, I'm sorry it was left up there so long. I glazed-over it somehow, until Mike re-posted.<br />I fully understand too.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

The campaign is over guys.<br /><br />The voters have spoken.<br /><br />Let's let it rest.