Got kids? LOCK UP YOUR **** GUNS!

Dunaruna

Admiral
Re: Got kids? LOCK UP YOUR **** GUNS!

Bit harsh don't you think, Chris?<br /><br />You might want to reread your post and maybe edit, or maybe not :(

D

DJ

achris,<br /><br />Stay where you are, SAFE from ANY calamity.<br /><br />We'll handle OUR OWN problems, thank you very much.<br /><br />You allowed your rights to be stripped . What's next for you? <br /><br />Personally, I see SCUBA a scourge and problem for the health care system. VERY risky behavior. <br /><br />Leave our internal business to us.<br /><br />I really don't give a Rat's !@#$ what you think about this issue. When you get your right back to bear arms, we'll talk.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Atta boy DJ! :D <br /><br />I'm a new member of the NRA and proud of it. As much as the terroists hates the US, I'm glad we have the second amendment. Wonder what kind of chaos we would have if we didn't have it?<br /><br />My opinion on guns is like this. If you don't have control on how your gun is stored/used, then you are the responsible one. It has been that way and always will be.<br /><br />Something I don't understand. If someone comes into your home and takes your hard earned assets, isn't that giving it to them? How could that be thievery? Then why should they be held for stealing the stuff if you let them have it. Therefore why should the insurance pay for it? <br /><br />Just another area that the US has got soft on. :(

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

You would love Iraq, lots of AK's, bombs(no wmd's sorry) and lunatics who have dumber lunatics to blow themselves up along with innocents. Add onto that fundamentalist morons(all religions, islam, christian, jews etc) who have access to these and you have the utopia that you want. <br /> God isn't it great we live in a country where the real rule of law is "Some people are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them".<br /> Remember, you have your few guns, the real idiots have more.<br /> Gun safety? I doubt if a handfull of people really think about it. I can't afford a safe to put them in but I have trigger locks, lock the ammo away and take out the bolt or barrel on the ones I can. <br /> Just saw another nut in Texass has done away with people, in a church no less. I guess not enought people were carrying that day to keep him from his appointed rounds. I guess he could of used a hammer or screwdriver but damn that is real personnel. Cowards don't use them(nuts do). If he had to unlock the ammo, unlock the weapon then load and go back out after these people would he of still done it? Maybe but doubtful(unless he was nuts but no one ever is nuts in Texass)<br /> Support out Troops-Not Stupidity.

NathanY

Commander

I guess he could of used a hammer or screwdriver but damn that is real personnel.
I laughed my butt off when I read that. You owe me for a keyboard cleaning, cause I spilled my DrPepper from laughing so hard. :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Hmmmm, If guns were not available, what would a crazy person use to kill a bunch of people? An airplane worked for the terroists. A bus driver going nuts with a load of passengers. Even just a car driving into a bunch of school kids.<br /><br />Point is that there will be a way regardless of guns or no guns to kill people. To bad there isn't another way to subsitute gasoline! :eek:

Homerr

Commander

Goodbye Achris... Have a nice day!<br /><br />ROFLMAO ~!<br /><br />Yep... we sure are aren't we fellas?.. stupid idiotic Americans.<br /><br />H.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by achris:<br />[QB]<br /><br />my disgust at you lot of pro-gun, trigger happy morons!<br /><br />your sick society <br /><br />but you can kill far easier with your obsession (gun). <br /><br />gun-totting country <br /><br />right to kill each other. <br /><br />What I really fear, is your sick society is infesting the rest of the world, and it's a society I DON'T what to come to my country! <br /><br />moronic beliefs <br /><br />achris,<br />Nice post. :rolleyes: Been living in this country (USA) all my life and have yet to be shot at. Must be doing something wrong. It's a real PITA living in the most affluent country in the world.....and damn all thoes civil rights any way.......glad you'll never be burdened with this load.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

And I thought this was about keeping unsupervised children away from guns. That's what I get for dozing off at the keyboard.

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

I keep all my fire arms locked up in a big gun safe. Its not to keep the kids away from them, but so some thife doesent steel them.<br /><br />David L.Moore:<br />The NRA is a great organization that does a lot of good work. The NRA has programs that teach kids and adults gun safety. All volunteers mind you. So don’t knock them until you know your facts. Do some home work check out the NRA and get involved.

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

I laughed so hard my Miller came out my nose. Thanks for cleaning out my sinus infection, now I saved a trip to the doctor who'd probably only kill me.<br /><br />I wonder why the good ol USA has never been sucessfully invaded in the last 200 years. Must be all those super dooper belt feed automatic weapons that are under our mattresses. See if I send my kid over to save Aussie land when the chinese have other ideas. Aren't Aussies all desendants of crimminals? Must be bad DNA

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade

And the post takes another turn for the worse.... Now being used for the purpose of trolling instead of a responsibility message. For all the people Pro gun and Anti gun, how about starting another post... For the people pro proper storage and unfortunatly against proper storage, your in the right thread.<br /><br />
SS MAYFLOAT: My opinion on guns is like this. If you don't have control on how your gun is stored/used, then you are the responsible one. It has been that way and always will be.<br />
Please explain this or verify the typo if you would SS Mayfloat.

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

Now I've seen the light and will at once lock up all my WMD's. How did the pioneers ever get away with a musket by the door and a rifle over the mantle without them little daniel boones from killing each other?. The gun locks they give out are made in China. I'm not a crazy conspiracy theorist but when dem China men come over packed into them shipping containers everbodies keys will break off in dem cheapo locks. Sorry but the anti's have resorted to trying to come off as concerned citizens representing the majority

Skinnywater

Commander

What a bunch of self-righteous ignorant people.
David L. Moore disagrees........... again. <br /><br />
America, you need to wake up and see what is happening to you, before it's too late (if it isn't already). What I really fear, and my main reason for being so vocal, is that your sick society is infesting the rest of the world, and it's a society I DON'T what to come to my country! You (USA) may like playing good cop, but from outside your country, you're the bad cop!
You want all US Americans dead or just the gun owners?<br />You join the ranks of the Taliban or just having a bad day?

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Wimper, sorry that I'm not great at expressing myself in writting. What I was trying to say is that as a parent, you are the responsible one for your children. The childrens actions is the responsibility of the parent. Good or bad things that happen do fall back onto the parents.<br /><br />Sorry for the thread getting hi-jacked. I like others that have been at iboats for several years knows that any post dealing with firearms is a big issue.

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

I think achris is one of the reasons that my Australian wife says that she'd never go back to Australia. Has no desire to even visit....glad to be away from there. The girl loves America, as do I. I spent over 20 years in the military defending this country and it's way of life. I hate when someone whose liberal country has stripped away their right to bear arms tells us that we are idiots. This from a country that has half of it's citizenry on the dole.. sheesh.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by ae708:<br /> This from a country that has half of it's citizenry on the dole.. sheesh.
Before you shoot off at the mouth, get your facts right. It's closer to 75%.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Wimperdink,<br />Sorry for the off track post........just could not let it go unanswered. As for the original issue, unsecured firearms and unsupervised children DO NOT MIX. I don’t care how much education they are given, the curiosity factor is just too high. If children took to heart every thing their taught, there would be no young people smoking or trying drugs. Unsecured firearms and unsupervised children are a recipe for tragedy.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> Before you shoot off at the mouth, get your fact right. It's closer to 75%.
Dunaruna,<br />"Before you shoot off at the mouth...." Nice choice of words.... :D :D

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

Sorry Dunaruna... I stand corrected..75% it is. Didn't mean to slight those other 25%.