FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN******

bekosh

Lieutenant
Re: FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN**

Re: FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN**

Hi all!<br />I'm Paul, the wife is Mary.<br />The boat, should be hard to miss. :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Just to put it all in one place, so far the attendees will be:<br /><br />EEboater, wife, dog, new boat, and 2 other couples.<br />Sangerwaker, wife, son, and dog<br />Roscoe and ? , several friends thinking about it.<br />bekosh and wife, and ?<br />Pointer94 and wife <br />eurolarva<br />pjc<br />javsam and family<br />divo and family<br />Wildbill59<br />muskyone<br /><br /><br />On the "maybe list" or "day trip" or "if the weather is nice" list <br />P.O.N.Y.<br />neumanns and family<br />BillyBobBass<br />WillyBWright<br />DMan<br />CalicoKid - decided to have a baby instead. :D <br /><br />On the "not heard from yet" list are:<br /><br />debnal<br />Upinsmoke<br />badandy<br />Scoop<br />hadvisor<br />Barlow<br />ODDD1<br />????<br />?????<br />your name here<br /><br /><br />Campsites:<br />sangerwaker Doug, Shelley, Alex - site 12<br />bekosh - Paul and Mary - site 11<br />eurolarva Ralph - site 10<br />Pointer94 - Doug and Ann - site 18<br />roscoe _ Rod - site 13 (closest to the bathroom)<br />EEboater - Sean & Tara, Dave & Angie, Mike & Jenny - sites 9 and 20<br /><br /><br />Anyone else want a site?<br />You can make reservations at 715 261-1566

sangerwaker

Commander

roscoe, is gonfishn going to make it Friday? I was under the impression he was. :confused:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

He was thinking about it, but he never did say when he would get there, or if he was staying the day. The latest I heard was that he is pressed for time enroute to MN, and would probably not stop in.<br /><br />Speaking of gonfishn, he has been absent from the forum for a few weeks.<br />Hope he is ok.

sangerwaker

Commander

it's still early. We'll have to wait and see.<br /><br />Hope things are OK with him as well.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Come on!!!! How can someone with the handle of gonefishin, miss the opportunity to befishin? With the realistic opportunity to bebullsheetin, bedrinkin, belyin', bechowin', becampin' and beboatin? ;)

sangerwaker

Commander

^^^^^ what he said ^^^^^ :D :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

He has a previously made appointment with JB, and a business to run.

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Hi my name is Ralph and I am a Minnesotan. I am leaving the boat and the family behind. If anyone needs a ride I will be leaving early Friday and heading back home sometime sat evening. I know that upinsmoke lives out this way so if you need a ride let me know. I spoke to Gonfishn a couple of weeks ago and it sounds like he will not be able to make it because of when he has to be at his homestead up by Leach lake.

Pony

Rear Admiral

My real name is Matt......but everyone that knows me calls me Pony anyways, so if I am able to make it feel free to call me by the iboats name.<br /><br /><br />Still need to check some things. Me and my dad golf in a tournement that may be right around that weekend..........So I might not be able to camp around Whittenburg that week and drive up there for a day. Hopeful I'll be able to confirm something soon. Sounds like it would be a blast.

eeboater

Commander

Soo... We have some important stuff to do before June; we need to come up with some sort of an acronym to name this shindig!<br /><br /> :D :D

gonfishn

Commander

No GF is still here and thanks for asking. I still have you folks on the agenda depending on JB.<br />My bother who lives in Greensboro is driving up with boat to Chill. then we are headn north the 21st of June with both of our rigs.<br /><br />Problem here is is there places to park our rigs on Friday. We have sleeping bags and blowups :D <br /><br />We may stay Friday and head to the homestead on Sat. Again depending on JB. May just rent a site to park our rigs. Figure we will use his boat if we do some fishn. Pencil me in a as 90% for sure.<br /><br />I will warn you that Eurolarva can be dangerous when he has a pole in his hand no matter what story he comes up with. Lookn forward to meetn ya in June.

sangerwaker

Commander

Cool deal GF. What are the chances of JB stopping by with you? Pointer said he'd buy the single malt! :D <br /><br />P.S. I'm still working on the acronym EE! :)

gonfishn

Commander

Would be nice but he only has the 24th to fish Leach before he goes to LOTW for some gator huntn.<br /><br />Hope he will read this. He and I have been hoping to hook up these past years but this year is the closest we have come. Dont know if he is ready to meet all of us.lol

eeboater

Commander

lol I gotta admit - it would be really interesting to meet JB in person... All I can ever picture him in my head is holding that d@rn fish up with the big santa-clause looking beard...<br /><br />Sanger... I thought of the iboats WIMN Regatta... but then I thought to myself... WIMN sounds like Women when you read it out loud :eek:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Cool gonfishn, sangerwaker and I will be there on Thursday, so whenever you arrive, we'll be there.<br />The boat launch parking lot is about 500' away, not sure if you can park there overnite or not?<br /><br />Do you have a tent to sleep in?<br />I have a small Eureka I could bring, about 9x9, comfy for 2 to sleep in.<br /><br />Been thinking about renting another site myself, for vehicles and friends that will supposedly be showing up for the day on Saturday.<br /><br />Let me know if you want the tent.<br /><br />
efa5a9ee.jpg

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> I will warn you that Eurolarva can be dangerous when he has a pole in his hand no matter what story he comes up with. Lookn forward to meetn ya in June.
So... a kevlar suit and fullface helmet is called for? :D <br /><br />I guess I will have to banish him to the other end of the boat. :)

eeboater

Commander

Hey Roscoe, since I have two sites, one of my sites is going to be pretty empty - course I plan on putting my rig in there, but there may be room for others if need be.

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Funny I get a severe head concussion from Gonfishns 18 lb Musky lures and I am the one who cant cast.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

:D