FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN******

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN**

Re: FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN**

went out yesterday at lunch and bought our son his tent. We set it up in the living room last night, and he is psyched.<br /><br />This is the tent we bought for him:<br />
36276_l.jpg
<br /><br />We're buying this one on Friday for ourselves. It was time for a new one as ours is worn and took a beating in Moab last summer.<br /><br />
94837_ts.jpg
<br /><br />
94837i_ts.jpg
<br /><br />Can't wait!

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Looks good !

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

90 days and counting..........I'll bring a 24 hour book for the AA meeting........

divo

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Count me in as probale (%90). I have been to that campground/lake/park...awsome place. Great choice. We (3 or 4) would be up friday night til sunday afternoon. We will be making reservations for a site next week. I dont have alot of extra gear, but will bring everything we have incase someone needs it, also will pack the back of the truck with as much firewood the I can fit in after its loaded with gear, food, beer. Bringing boat, tube, skiis, coolers.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Thats great divo.<br />Dang this is gonna be confusing.<br />I'm bad with names anyway, but learning 20 new faces and names. :rolleyes: <br /><br />Maybe we need iboats to buy us some name tags. :D

sangerwaker

Commander

Excellent divo! See ya there.<br /><br />roscoe, I'm sure you won't be the only one with difficulties on names. I'll be on that ship too.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Nametags?????? How about tatoo's??? Divo on the guest list, cool....

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

To make matters worse, there will be 2 Dougs, 2 Pauls, and 2 Ann's, that I know of.

eeboater

Commander

Alrighty - I'm going to call and book the sites today.. I was kind of thinking about 6 & 8 - I have 3 tents total that I'm going to be putting up, which unfortunately means I need 2 sites. I was thinking about sleeping in the back of my Jeep... but methinks wifey won't like that idea :D <br /><br />What are everyone's thoughts?

sangerwaker

Commander

8 and 9 wouldn't be bad either, Sean. Right across from each other. I'm not sure what's available though.<br /><br />javsam, divo, and ee, please post back what sites you reserve. I'm making a nice color coded map that I will post as the time draws near.

bekosh

Lieutenant

At this rate we may just fill the entire camp ground. We're upto what? 8-10 sites? dang!

sangerwaker

Commander

You got a problem wit dat? :p :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I would recommend #9 and #20 Sean.<br />They are back to back.<br /><br />5-6-7-8 looked kindof small when I was over there.

eeboater

Commander

Woohoo - we're booked!!!!! Sites 9 and 20!!<br /><br />Oh great, now you guys are going to find out how I really am... Fabulous! I'm going to have to drop the facade...<br /><br />We're going to be arriving with three couples... Wifey and I, My bro and his girlfriend, and my brothers roomate and girlfriend.<br /><br />Sean

sangerwaker

Commander

Awesome ee! I think this is really going to be a great time. I hope all of the day trippers can make it too.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

:) <br /><br />No tent for Jessica?<br />Or is she staying in the boat?

eeboater

Commander

Curious... <br /><br />What kind of equipment (boating, of course :D ) are we all bringing. Also, what is everyone's names.<br /><br />Hello. My name is Sean and I'm an iboater. <br /><br />Bringing my 1991 Bayliner 2050 Capri :D <br /><br />Names in my party:<br /><br />Me: Sean<br />Wifey: Tara<br />Bro: Dave<br />Bro G/F: Angie<br />Roomate: Mike<br />Roomate G/F: Jenny

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Names? <br /><br />You are EE, mrs EE, bro of EE, with bro of EE, friends of EE.<br /><br />I am roscoe, aka Rod, aka heyyou, aka the guy with the toolbox.<br /><br />Will be bringing my Spectrum Avenger (woooo) with a Force 70, Johnson 15, a tube, and a lake map.<br /><br />May also have a pontoon if my friend show up.<br /><br />
f16fd48a.jpg

sangerwaker

Commander

Hey Sean, at least I'm bringing my avatar with! :p :p :D <br /><br />Seriously, I think you'll all know my boat. '97 Sanger Barefoot outboard. White and blue, with a blue tandem trailer. Not sure what I'll be towing with yet.<br /><br />As for boating gear, i'll be bringing lots of life vests, kids skis, adult skis, trick skis, 1 possibly 2 tubes, and lots of barefoot gear, along with 5-7 various ropes.<br /><br />Family consists of:<br />Me: Doug<br />Wife: Shelley<br />Son: Alex<br />Dog: Mojo

eeboater

Commander

:D Sanger - I sent an invite to Jessica. We'll see if she shows up. I got the address from my wife's gossip magazine, so it may not even get to her tho :D <br /><br />Sean