FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN******

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Re: FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN**

Re: FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN**

I am bringing a camper but I have a large dome tent if someone would like, I can bring it along as well as the inflatable matress. <br /><br />Just let me know and it's in the truck.

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Joel I have a space reserved for friday night. You are more then welcome to stay there if you want. It is site 10. You can put your tent up there and extend the reservation through sunday. I have to leave Saturday night and head home.

muskyone

Master Chief Petty Officer

kool i'll do that if your not bring your boat you can fish with me

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Add another to the list. Brother Greg is coming up on his motorcycle on I believe Saturday. I might make it on Friday myself but it will be very late. Otherwise Bright and early on Saturday morning.<br /><br />Doug, Ann, brother Greg and Addie the dog.

sangerwaker

Commander

to muskyone and Pointer-Cool; the more the better!<br /><br />I had another thought (scary, huh?)<br />Anyone else bringing any lawn type games? I'll be bringing both bocce and croquet if anyone's interested.

eeboater

Commander

We got a yard game for our wedding... has a bunch of colored balls... that's it. What is that game called?<br /><br />Sean

sangerwaker

Commander

Just balls, ee? 8 balls roughly 4" in diameter with 1 smaller (2"?) white ball? That's bocce. It's a fun game IMO.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I like lawn darts. (Jarts) Sure there have been a couple of deaths over the years but how much fun can a game be without a little danger? :D

sangerwaker

Commander

I couldn't agree more, Pointer. Ever been hit in the head with a bocce ball? :p :D :D <br /><br />Or the gadzongas for that matter! :D :eek:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Lawn games, sheejh, what next ??? Tea and crumpets??<br /><br />OK, check out the water levels after a bit of rain and spring melt runoff!!!! UP 11' in 20 days !!<br /><br /><br />
hydrographs_19538_image005.gif

heycods

Captain

Can someone bring a spare single sister in law for poor PJC, hes bashfull you know. :D :D :D :D

eeboater

Commander

Well, my wife is out. I will still be attending with my brother, his g/f, my old roomate and his g/f...<br /><br /> Read more here...<br /><br />So, now I'm faced with the question -- do I release the reservation on one of the sites and just sleep in the back of my Grand Cherokee? If I'm by myself I will have no problem sleeping back there - in fact, it might be more comfy than in a tent. What do you guys think?<br /><br />Sean

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

You might need to stow some gear in the GC, especially if a rain cloud moves thru.<br /><br />I've slept in semi's, vans, mini vans, and my Blazer-ONCE. never again. not enough room, too hard, NOT easy to get into or out of.<br />Heck, it was easier to sleep in my Cutlass than in the Blazer.<br /><br />The GC will get steamed up and damp if you keep it closed up because it won't breath like a tent.<br />If you open the windows, you let the skeeters in. :( <br /><br />Plus you will want to park the boat in that site.

sangerwaker

Commander

Stick with the tent for all of the reasons roscoe says. A tent and airbed are actually very comfy if you get an airbed inflated to your liking. I won't camp without one. If you don't have an airbed, I would highly recommend it. If you have a queen bed at home, buy a queen air bed and use sheets instead of sleeping bags. I like flannels for camping, but that's just me. Nothing like all the comforts of home while in the wilderness. :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Yea heycods, if i get back into the dating deal I'm gonna be a stumbling all over myself. Never was much of a romeo.......sure hope the weekend of the get together has great weather for all! :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

75 days and counting 'till the fun begins!

eeboater

Commander

Youre right sanger on the air mattress thing. I think we're going to have one of those with us when we get there. We'll be keeping the extra site now... so if we want to turn mine into a marine parking lot... so be it :D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Bump

heycods

Captain

Originally posted by pjc:<br /> 75 days and counting 'till the fun begins!
Maby stan deezy wil send his sister in law over for you. :D ;) :p :p

eeboater

Commander

The boat is heading in to get summerized tonight!! 70 days left :D