FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN******

Speedwagon

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN**

Re: FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN**

Found a place to rent a GOOD wakeboard from for the weekend, so I can try it out and decide what I want before I put the money forth. So I'll be bringing a nice wakeboard with me for the weekend.

sangerwaker

Commander

Bummer on your boat, Joel. Now we can't race. :( <br /><br />Speedwagon, I have a spectra wakeboard line already loaded in the boat, along with my fat sac and pump.<br /><br />I'll be pulling out from here at noon tomorrow. I should arrive somewhere between 3:30 and 5:00.

Speedwagon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Should be interesting to be pulled behind an experienced driver. :) Can't say I've done that yet.

sangerwaker

Commander

I will be bringing a DVD that one of my ski buds just made. It's a compilation of last year's footage. He did an excellent job. It 's 30-35 mins long. Barefooting only, Some pretty cool footage if I do say so myself.<br /><br />I really wanted to ski and show off a little, but my knee injury isn't going to allow it, so the DVD is as close as I can come.

Link

Rear Admiral

Have fun and be safe people.<br />Sounds like it is going to a great weekend.<br />Bring back lots of pics.<br />I want to see a pic of gonfishn getting his boat under a tree or (lure grabber) while the victim (casting victim) is trying to untangle it :) <br />I know from experience that tree limbs are quick! ;)

eeboater

Commander

Have a good trip Sanger... I'm heading out Friday at noon. I should be there around 4ish (hopefully sooner).<br /><br />Seee ya'll there.

eeboater

Commander

Ok, I just got done putting together the flyers that can go on everyone's sites... I just have a few questions; anyone can chime in:<br /><br />- Does anyone know what Gonfishn's brothers name is; and where is he from?<br />- Where is eurolarva from?<br />- Does PJC have his own site?<br />- Whats the status of divo?<br />- Speedwagon - names and attendees :D <br /><br />I scanned all 4 hundred some posts to find this info and didn't see it.<br /><br />Here's what I have:<br /><br />Site________User____________From<br />-----------------------------------<br />9 & 20______EEBOATER________Sussex, WI<br />12__________Sangerwalker____Twin Cities, MN<br />13__________Roscoe__________Medford, WI<br />14__________Gonfishn________?<br />11__________Bekosh__________West Bend, WI<br />18__________Pointer94_______Janesville, WI<br />10__________Eurolarva_______?<br />19__________javSam__________Appleton, WI<br />??__________divo____________??<br />8___________Speedwagon______McHenry, IL

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

ee, I don't have a camp site. I'm just riding up for the day to meet all the folks. Braggin' rights too! I can claim I made it to this rondi and met yo all :) <br /><br />I promise not to mooch stuff nor talk stupid. Ahhh, OK, I promise not to mooch stuff, I'm real good at talking stupid!<br /><br />See you all there. Coming up Sat AM.<br /><br />Pat

sangerwaker

Commander

ee,<br />eurolarva is also from the Twin Cities. He actually live less than 10 miles as the crow flies from me. Sorry, that's all the blanks I can fill in for ya.<br /><br />EDIT- ee, please make sure you get my screen name right on the sign. It's W A K E R no "L". Although both fit, I'll explain later....

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Eurolarva, Metro Twin cities area is all I know<br /><br />Have not heard from divo since way back.<br /><br />PJC is day tripping it as far as I know.<br />So is Wildbill59.<br /><br /><br />Gonfishn's brother's name is "brother", as far as I know.<br />Believe he is from Greensboro NC.<br />Pretty sure Gonfishn is from Chillicothe OH. <br /><br />Will be leaving about noon, and arriving at the lake between 2 and 3 today.<br /><br />Any last minute questions?

eeboater

Commander

Hang on... am I nuts or were you sangerwaLker at one time?! <br /><br />Damn, I didn't think I needed glasses, but I guess I do!! :D :p <br /><br />Thanks for the info sangerwaker I'll update his sign. :D <br /><br />Also, pjc - sounds good! We'll see you on Friday!<br /><br />I missed your post Roscoe -- OK on the gonfishn info... I'll fix him too. No more questions here. See you friday and have a great trip!

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

ahhhhhhhh, ee, I'll see you and all Saturday.<br /><br />"Also, pjc - sounds good! We'll see you on Friday!"<br /><br />Me thinks ee is very pumped for this gig! :) <br /><br />Any single wimmens gonna be there?

sangerwaker

Commander

No ee, I've never changed my name here. Get those eyes checked out! :p :D <br /><br />Have a good trip roscoe. I'll see ya there in a few hours. :)

eeboater

Commander

ahhhhhhhh, ee, I'll see you and all Saturday.
No ee, I've never changed my name here. Get those eyes checked out!
I swear... I'm not blonde...

QC

Supreme Mariner

In case I am not on tomorrow, you guys and gals (and dogs) have a blast. Sounds like a great weekend in store. Wish it wasn't so dern far or I'd sneek out while nobody was watching . . . hmmmmmmmm . . . what's the closest airport? :D

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Mosinee Airport has daily jet service now, just 15 miles away.<br />So, fly into Minneapolis, then a quick hop over to Mosinee.<br /><br />We'll leave a light on for you QC.<br /><br />PJC, how are the proceedings and closing going?<br />All is well I hope.<br /><br />OK, heading out now, several stops/deliveries to make on the way. 2 hours behind schedule already. :( <br /><br />See ya when you get there.

Speedwagon

Petty Officer 1st Class

eeboater said:
Ok, I just got done putting together the flyers that can go on everyone's sites... I just have a few questions; anyone can chime in:<br /><br />- Does anyone know what Gonfishn's brothers name is; and where is he from?<br />- Where is eurolarva from?<br />- Does PJC have his own site?<br />- Whats the status of divo?<br />- Speedwagon - names and attendees :D <br /><br />I scanned all 4 hundred some posts to find this info and didn't see it.<br /><br />Here's what I have:<br /><br />Site________User____________From<br />-----------------------------------<br />9 & 20______EEBOATER________Sussex, WI<br />12__________Sangerwalker____Twin Cities, MN<br />13__________Roscoe__________Medford, WI<br />14__________Gonfishn________?<br />11__________Bekosh__________West Bend, WI<br />18__________Pointer94_______Janesville, WI<br />10__________Eurolarva_______?<br />19__________javSam__________Appleton, WI<br />??__________divo____________??<br />8___________Speedwagon______McHenry, IL

I couldn't get on in time with all the board maintenance, to give you a name and whatnot before you left.

But, I had a good weekend! It was great to get to meet you all. Will have to do this again sometime. And next time I'm bringing my boat!

Oh, and I'm sore as heck right now too! Neck hurts, thighs hurt, shoulders hurt, and my right ear is still screwed up from hitting the water as hard as I did!