FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN******

sangerwaker

Commander
Re: FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN**

Re: FREE POPCORN, Wisconsin iboaters Shindig, Attendees ****** PLEASE CHECK IN**

roscoe, sent you some mail, and bumping this up! ;) :)

sangerwaker

Commander

^

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Just to put it all in one place, so far the attendees will be:<br /><br />EEboater, wife, dog, new boat, and Jessica , and possibly another couple.<br />Sangerwaker, wife, son, and dog<br />Roscoe and ? , several friends thinking about it.<br />bekosh and wife, and ?<br />Pointer94 and wife <br />eurolarva<br />javsam and family<br /><br />On the "maybe list" or "day trip" or "if the weather is nice" list :) <br /><br />P.O.N.Y.<br />neumanns and family<br />Calicokid - yes<br />Wildbill59- yes<br />muskyone<br />BillyBobBass<br />WillyBWright<br />DMan<br />gonfishn and MY - doubtful ?<br /><br />On the "not heard from yet" list are:<br /><br />Upinsmoke<br />divo<br />badandy<br />Scoop<br />hadvisor<br />Barlow<br />pjc<br />ODDD1<br />????<br />?????<br />????<br />?????<br />your name here<br />?????<br />?????<br /><br /><br />Lots of campsites still available.<br />But want to reserve soon.

mikmic2

Seaman

Roscoe,<br /> In one of your very informational posts you list Big Eau Pleine Flowage, and say, "fishing-walleyes panfish northerns."<br /><br />Where are the Bass? LOL

mikmic2

Seaman

I keep forgetting to check e-mail notification. So, I have to post again to activate it. <br /><br />How can I activate it without posting again? I have looked high and low and can't find it.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Very few bass, but not many. Muskies too, they come down the river.<br /><br />I never use the email notification thingy.<br /><br />But if you need to, you can click the "edit post" button, at the top of your post, then click on the email not., then click "edit post."<br /><br />I bookmark the topics I want to make sure I find again, save them in a separate catagory, click on them to check for updates.

muskyone

Master Chief Petty Officer

really good possabilty depends on were i'm working at the time and if the wife wants to go larva you can ride with me or fish with me if i didn't scare ya too bad last time

sangerwaker

Commander

Cool. The more the merrier!

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Bump me up to probable. Whats the worst they can do? Fire me? Truck load to include wife and dog. Maybe even a brother.

sangerwaker

Commander

Awesome, Pointer. Hope you can make it.

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Hell muskyone. I made it 45 years so nothing scares me anymore. The trip with you on Cass despite almost dying helped that along. Hope you can make it. I will for sure be there on Saturday. Might leave friday not sure yet. I am hoping to hit gonfishn's place the following weekend. It would be really cool if everyone on the list makes it.

gonfishn

Commander

Now I fell slighted..I emailed ole Roscoe and told him I was going to show up on that Friday ,then head north. But got no response.. Hmm wonder why.lol-- Doubt if i will unload the boat but my poles will be in the Blazer in case some one has an extra seat.<br /><br />Its a 12 hour shot from Chillicothe. My plans for now will be to show up about noon and go from there.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Sorry Jeff, I replied to your email, must have got intercepted by Spinner's little friends.<br /><br />Just resent it to you.<br /><br />Will add you to the list for Friday.<br /><br />You planning on spending the night on Friday, or just stop for a while, then drive on?<br /><br />I can bring my extra tent if you want to use it.<br /><br />Hi, I will be there by noon on the 23rd.<br />sanger waker will get there a day earlier, sometime on the 22nd.<br />Maybe I'll even get there on Thursday, if I can get off work.

sangerwaker

Commander

roscoe, did you get my mail?

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Yes sanger, got your check, and one from bekosh, sitting on them for now, waiting before making res to see if anyone else wants a site.<br /><br />Will hold check till I make res., then will notify you. <br />Sorry I didn't follow up and let you know.<br /><br />Here is what I will be bringing, free for all to use, so if you don't have, or forget, or are short on vehicle space, it will be there for you.<br /><br />camp stove<br />Grill and tripod for over fire and charcoal for cooking.<br />electric coffee pot<br />hot air popcorn popper?<br />Small tent -fits 2 comfortably, Large tent - easily sleeps 6+. I will use one, anyone can use the other.<br />Ax, saw, and as much firewood as I can fit.<br />A bunch of homemade ice.<br /><br />Working on a screen tent.<br />Also working on a friend with a pontoon boat.<br /><br />Do we need a crock pot?

sangerwaker

Commander

No problem roscoe.<br /><br />We were thinking of bringing a crock pot as well. Might be nice to have something all cooked up when we get in from a hard day of boating. ;) :) <br /><br />I'll be bringing plenty of stuff as well. We do not camp lightly. All are welcome to use whatever you need or happen to forget.<br /><br />campstove<br />portable gas grill<br />lantern and shephard's hook<br />tripod for over fire<br />screen tent<br />4-6 person dome tent (let me know if you need this or I will not be bringing it)<br />ski gear galore (I'm going to try to bring nearly everything)<br />tube<br />as much wood as I can (have to see about room)<br /><br />We usually pack everything but the kitchen sink and try to prepare for any sitiation. If you're coming and forget something, ask me if I happen to have it. Wouldn't surprise me if we did. :)

eeboater

Commander

Hey guys,<br /><br />I haven't dropped out of this... just want to let you know that I've put things on hold til I hear back from my friend as to whether they will be joining wifey and I or not.<br /><br />Then I can decide how much and what I need.<br /><br />I'll keep everyone posted.<br /><br />Sean

bekosh

Lieutenant

Awesome! This just gets bigger & better.<br />We'll get there the 23rd also and have pretty much the same as everyone else.<br />Camp stove<br />Gas Grill (has a flat griddle section for breakfast.)<br />Circus Tent (15x30 tarp w/poles)Keeps the rain off and provides some shade.<br /><br />We're 'kitchen sink' campers also. :D

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Thanks for the e-mail Roscoe. Time will tell. I won't know my schedule for a month or so, but its not so far I couldn't at least make it an overnighter. That gives me a target date to get my new project boat together and spiffed up.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Good to hear from you Willy.<br />Don't forget, the kids are welcome too.